z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
styr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by styr »

peterpan wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:44 am
Hi all, for those more experienced than I, do you know if restore party passes time, the way long rest does? i am trying to not pass time because of possible events, and want to use restore party and hoping it'll do the trick. Any advise would be appreciated.
You lose elixirs on using RestoreParty, so I imagine it operates just like a long rest. I would try to use Character Resource Cheats -> Add Resources to do this manually, since the script it uses is AddBoostsToPlayer. This will be a bit repetitive though as you'll need to add each character's spell slots and other resources one at a time.

Alternatively, you could spawn those potions that act like short/long rests. Potion of Angelic Reprieve and Potion of Angelic Slumber respectively. Once you spawn in 2 of them you can then use Last Item Moved to change the stack count to whatever you want. I recommend this method.

Code: Select all

"4d801c1a-691e-47c8-88e7-78367b4e2c8e",--ALCH_Solution_Potion_Rest_Greater (Potion of Angelic Slumber)
"b0ff8d30-5825-49d4-8cd4-ebf3a3d0a024",--ALCH_Solution_Potion_Rest_Lesser (Potion of Angelic Reprieve) 

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shubiniell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shubiniell »

Hello.

There is a way to let Minthara spawn to Moonrise Tower (if i'd fail something about knocking down her), without mods and with CE?

Thanks

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

styr wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:40 am
peterpan wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:44 am
Hi all, for those more experienced than I, do you know if restore party passes time, the way long rest does? i am trying to not pass time because of possible events, and want to use restore party and hoping it'll do the trick. Any advise would be appreciated.
You lose elixirs on using RestoreParty, so I imagine it operates just like a long rest. I would try to use Character Resource Cheats -> Add Resources to do this manually, since the script it uses is AddBoostsToPlayer. This will be a bit repetitive though as you'll need to add each character's spell slots and other resources one at a time.

Alternatively, you could spawn those potions that act like short/long rests. Potion of Angelic Reprieve and Potion of Angelic Slumber respectively. Once you spawn in 2 of them you can then use Last Item Moved to change the stack count to whatever you want. I recommend this method.

"4d801c1a-691e-47c8-88e7-78367b4e2c8e",--ALCH_Solution_Potion_Rest_Greater (Potion of Angelic Slumber)
"b0ff8d30-5825-49d4-8cd4-ebf3a3d0a024",--ALCH_Solution_Potion_Rest_Lesser (Potion of Angelic Reprieve) 
Thank you!! Much appreciated! I'll use the elexirs instead. Can't risk losing a companion due to a long rest, freaking O!

omrictu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by omrictu »

Anyone know where i can find the level up when you save script that is working currently?

hightechartist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hightechartist »

Anyone know of a way to grant volo's eye with either CE or console commands? My honour mode save glitched and Volo never showed up in my camp after being rescued :(

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

omrictu wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:38 pm
Anyone know where i can find the level up when you save script that is working currently?
The script works for me and i used the table from page 1 of this thread. no weight works but everything else doesnt work hahaha saadly. i am looking for a table that would work on 4.0

TrueViolet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TrueViolet »

Hello. Can you please update? This doesn't work anymore. The new version of the game is 4.1.1.4216792. Thank you

The3DjiBob
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The3DjiBob »

Its working!
Only thing…. I cant find add spells..

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

TrueViolet wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:47 pm
Hello. Can you please update? This doesn't work anymore. The new version of the game is 4.1.1.4216792. Thank you
Lies, I just used it 10 mins ago...

bloomprima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bloomprima »

does anyone know if there is a command for having a companion embrace their tadpole potential? I failed to persuade Shadowheart to use the tadpole at the beginning of the game and so it still says "hesitating."

ForgottenRiver
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ForgottenRiver »

Noway3 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:52 pm
Hi All,
  • Update: 2023-12-04:
    1. I updated the script and generated data up to game version 4.1.1.4079877, including the "Honour" stuff.
  • Older updates:
    Older updates:
    [*] Update: 2023-11-04:
    1. I updated the script and generated data up to game version Patch #4 - v4.1.1.3905231
    [*] Update: 2023-10-14:
    1. I updated the script and generated data up to game version Patch3_Hotfix3
    2. I optimized the output file generation to eliminate empty columns an minimize empty cells in all formats.
    3. I fixed some minor cosmetics issues in the excel sheets
    [*] Update: 2023-10-05:
    1. I re-organized the files and data a bit differently, See the update description further down this post
    2. more python scripts updates...
    [*] Update: 2023-10-01:
    1. Updated data to games version Patch3
    2. in "Templates" files, I have recursively filled in all information from parent templates for each object.
    3. added merged-items and merged-characters to have smaller files with those more interesting stuff extracted from merged-all
    4. reworked/updated the python script...
    [*] Update: 2023-09-22:
    1. New feature: "Merged" objects (array, dict and SQLite database)

The "Merged" database is consolidated from all _merged.lsf data files extracted from the game. These where off the radar until now.
      It is supposed, to my knowledge, to be a comprehensive list of all 'character', 'trigger', 'item', 'scenery', 'LevelTemplate' and other FX effects.
      for example: if you are looking for a specific character or a specific item, search for that name in the "DisplayNameEnglish" column. You should then find the MapKey of it (e.g. to summon it) and the UUID of the template (to spawn an instance of it).

WARNING: these files are relatively BIG, around 300 MB, they contains a total of 475,746 game objects!

ALSO: It is still work in progress: I am working on:
      (1) filling in the empty cells recursively from their template values to make it easier to sort out and browse thru .
      And (2) I will also split it to make it easier to download and browse, starting with 'character' (4126 rows) and 'item' list (54408 rows) which seems the most interesting for us (the other stuff could be of interest for modders)
    [*] Update: 2023-09-16:
    1. Added logic to better completely eliminate duplicates (from game patches)
    2. Added logic to put "important/useful" columns in front, excel and json files.
    [*] Update: 2023-09-15:
    1. Fixed missing English translations (mainly in templates files)
    2. Added Flags and Tags files
    3. Added TimelineTemplates in addition to RootTemplates
    4. Updated the code and data up to game version "Patch2 / Hotfix2"
    5. Re-organized files on a google drive share (see new links in this post)
    6. Published the python script source code
    7. Added SQLite3 output format (for future use)
    [*] Update: 2023-09-01:

I have refreshed all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets to include Patch2 updates for all items, spells, etc ... and translations.
      [*] Update: 2023-08-28:

I have updated all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets with a "fresh script run" today. With these changes:
      1. Added all RootTemplates records (.xlsx and _dict.json))
        • In these files I have gathered the records from "RootTemplates" files found in the 'UnpackedData' directory tree.
        • All are there (367792 rows) and, as a result, it is quite a cumbersome list. I suggest to filter it with "Type = item" to get the essentials:
        • You will find there, among other, "skinned" weapons and armors (like the Nightsong outfit), books, alchemy, food, weapons, quests and other more mundane stuff.
      2. Sorted the columns in the excel sheets
        • I have moved the most "interesting one" to left so you have then on screen at first sight (English names, UUID, ..)
      3. Corrected few bugs in my script that missed certain type of translations.
    Pitch and details
    I have created a script to gather all the stats of things such as Armors, Characters, Object, Passives, Spells, Statuses, Tags, Flags, Templates, Weapons and outputs them into JSON, Excel files and SQLite database .

With these files, you should be able to query for any item, spell, boost, flag, tag, status that you may be looking for and find the corresponding UUID to use in the cheat tables.

Here is the link to the google drive directory, with all the files: [Link]

It is organized with "Json", "Excel" and "SQLite" and "Script" directories:
    :!: Note: the JSON, Excel or SQLite version contains exactly the same data in different formats; choose the format that fits your needs or your preference.
    • Json Files (Array or Dict format):
      • Flags, Tags
      • Stats_*: Stats_Passives, Stats_Armors, Stats_Characters, Stats_Spells, Stats_Statuses, Stats_Weapons, Stats_CriticalHitTypes, Stats_Interrupts, Stats_Objects --- with all data from the "Stats" game directories files
      • Templates --- with all data from "RootTemplates" and "TimelineTemplates" game directories files
      • Merged --- with all data from the "_merged.lsf.lsx" game files (> 500MB!)
    • Excel files:
      • Flags.xlsx, Tags.xlsx
      • Stats.xlsx - sheets: "Armors", "Weapons", "Objects", "Passives", "Spells", "Statuses", "Characters", "CriticalHitTypes", "Interrupts"
      • Templates.xlsx - sheets: "item", "character", "scenery", "LevelTemplate" --- and other environmental stuff
      • Merged.xlsx - sheets: "Items", "Characters" --- (see json or sqlite formats for full dumps of "Meged" files)
    • SQLite files:
      • bg3data-raw.sqlite3
        - Contains all tables found in "Stats", "Flags" and "Tags"
      • bg3data-merged.sqlite3
        - Contains one table with all the "_merged.lsf.lsx" game files (470 MB !)
      --> The Python script, that generates all these files, is also shared on the google drive, in the "Script" directory
    My thanks again (and again) and credits to Zanzer, EvenLess and all the others in this forum that heavily inspired my own production here.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

You can view JSON files in any text viewer but I suggest to use a specialized viewer, like "Datroit JSON Viewer" (available on datroit_dot_com).
    MS Visual Studio Code is also fine for viewing and searching inside JSON files.

While testing my script, I have found that they are sometimes multiple instances of the same object in different files.

Does anybody knows where I can find the proper "load order" of "unpacked _data" to ensure that I am taking the latest update of an object only?
    This is the "load order" that I use in my script for now -- can someone check if that's right, please?:
    ROOT_FOLDERS_L1: List[str] = [ # List of first level root folders directory (add new game Patch/Version here)
    "Shared", "Gustav",
    "Patch0_Hotfix1", "Patch0_Hotfix2", "Patch0_Hotfix3", "Patch0_Hotfix4",
    "Patch1",
    "Patch2", "Patch2_Hotfix1", "Patch2_Hotfix2",
    "Patch3"
    ]

ROOT_FOLDERS_L2: List[str] = [ # List of second level root folders directory
    "Public/Shared",
    "Public/SharedDev",
    "Public/Gustav",
    "Public/GustavDev"
    ]
    Here are some example of what's in those files:
    Example of spell details found in Spell_dict.json
    "Shout_MAG_Critical_ArcanicCritical": {
    "EntryName": "Shout_MAG_Critical_ArcanicCritical",
    "EntryType": "SpellData",
    "SpellType": "Shout",
    "EntryUsing": "Shout_FalseLife",
    "SpellSchool": "Divination",
    "SpellProperties": "ApplyStatus(MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL,100, 1)",
    "Icon": "Action_Monster_Orin_DeathbringerAssault",
    "DisplayName": "hcb4c06ebgeb5dg4b0dgb4d3gce925d8b8833;2",
    "DisplayName_English": "Arcane Critical",
    "Description": "h32772a4agf2f6g43fagaa4fgecb011feb623;3",
    "Description_English": "Magically augment your ability to annihilate your foes with powerful attacks. The number you need to <LSTag Tooltip=\"AttackRoll\">roll</LSTag> a <LSTag Tooltip=\"CriticalHit\">Critical Hit</LSTag> while attacking is reduced by 2. This effect can stack.",
    "DescriptionParams": "1",
    "TooltipStatusApply": "ApplyStatus(MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL,100, 1)",
    "UseCosts": "BonusActionPoint:1;SpellSlotsGroup:1:1:1",
    "VerbalIntent": "Buff",
    "root_folder": "Patch1/Public/GustavDev"
    },
    Example of lookup for "Legendary" in file "Armor_dict.json" with Datroit JSON viewer:

Another example of browsing JSON file with MS Visual Studio Code:

Please let me know if something looks to be missing or wrong!

And don't forget to enjoy the game!
    There seems to be some inconsistency compared with older data files. When I tried to look for the status "Loviatar's Love", I didn't find it in either the excel file or sqlite. But I have an older excel file, which was also a copy from yours, which contains the entry Loviatar's Love in the status table. Though I'm not sure if it could be because the game actually changed how it works. But I can't even find it in the merged sqlite file which doesn't seem quite right.

Enryuu_Pendragon
    What is cheating?
    What is cheating?

Post by Enryuu_Pendragon »

It looks like the Script is broken, maybe something with the new version without the temporary files that older players have from previous versions. Tried using it (I buyed and installed it yesterday/today) and it's completly broken unfortunately.

EvenLess
    Expert Cheater
    Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

bloomprima wrote:
    Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:32 am
    does anyone know if there is a command for having a companion embrace their tadpole potential? I failed to persuade Shadowheart to use the tadpole at the beginning of the game and so it still says "hesitating."
    There's most likely a flag that is set. Look at the flags in Noway3's files to see if any looks like it has to do with tadpoles.

Enryuu_Pendragon
    What is cheating?
    What is cheating?

Post by Enryuu_Pendragon »

Enryuu_Pendragon wrote:
    Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:24 pm
    It looks like the Script is broken, maybe something with the new version without the temporary files that older players have from previous versions. Tried using it (I buyed and installed it yesterday/today) and it's completly broken unfortunately.
    Okay, the trainer is working it's just me that don't know how to read.

Sneezepee
    What is cheating?
    What is cheating?

Post by Sneezepee »

eternalcheater wrote:
    Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:31 pm
    ellagartijo wrote:
    Mon Dec 11, 2023 7:33 am
    Greetings. I've been looking for the flags necessary to make Minthara show up in Moonrise Towers aafter knoking her out. I read online that if you knock her out in the Groove raid she wouldn't show up in Moonrise after, and I'm triying to force her to actually show up in Moonrise not just spawing her in the party (if I do it this way I can't interact weith her at all). Thanks in advance, I hace already seen some post about Minthara, but nothing post patch 5.
    So I forgot to go save Minthara before activating the assault on moonrise...like plenty of past girlfriends, I forget to call them back and they become unattainable to me, oh well. But this is a video game, and we have methods to manipulate reality. So essentially I found myself at the end of act2, ready to head to Baldur's Gate without my big tiddy goth girlfriend.

Using the supplied CE table, I spawned Minthara as a companion but as expected, I wasn't able to interact with her at all. I'd try to say hi, but she wouldn't even look at me. I should probably explore the following events with a therapist, but I decided to take her to the beach behind The Last Light Inn. I like to think she was playing hard to get all the while thinking I was taking her on a romantic date to win her back. However, I walked her a bit out into the water, and forced her to jump out as far as she could. Her soul washed back to shore, and though I was a bit down not having that drow dumptruck nearby, I knew what had to be done.

I went back to camp, asked Withers to hold on to her for a while for me so she's no longer in my party. I said a quick goodbye to Shadowheart the Sidepiece.... Then I ran this script:

{$lua}
    if syntaxcheck then return end
    [ENABLE]
    flag1 = "0d71baee-bbcc-142e-665a-e7929f536526" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_EnteredForbiddenArea
    flag2 = "9533b62a-0146-a079-76ca-789288c2d6b6" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_FightTorturers
    flag3 = "e4c67b18-4d1b-ed53-174b-ff8d7accd24d" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_LeavesForCamp
    flag4 = "db163fc5-f218-96c9-7333-f466dfff804e" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_MintharaFightsTorturers
    flag5 = "cd79c131-aabf-7205-7cb7-c0ff5b0afe4f" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_TorturersLeave
    flag6 = "eaa338b4-e3c1-f62b-7258-d2e27fd8fc28" --MOO_MintharaFate_Event_TravelInterrupted
    flag7 = "ddb706d0-576f-a7da-66b0-d8e7e4527ee0" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMet2_Torturer1
    flag8 = "05410ec6-9452-09ed-0b04-95100ffaee64" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMet2_Torturer2
    flag9 = "5ec9a062-039c-45bd-7f76-5b10eb368772" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMetTorturer1
    flag10 = "9a3c342a-a955-43b3-c26e-850fcfe1e326" --MOO_MintharaFate_HasMet_Torture
    flag11 = "785ca5cc-7fe0-891d-c5c4-86d51f5c0d39" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_CheckpointCleared
    flag12 = "9bd30b81-0890-678f-75db-8ec3674a1a0a" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_FollowedPlayer
    flag13 = "f745cd7c-b3e6-cca7-10f3-a68efc02c4d3" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Following
    flag14 = "b77a54f6-a1e8-20a7-b932-9a0c10547a39" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Freed
    flag15 = "9fc7c628-2b2f-15db-fdcd-4c7fbccf6835" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_MintharaAllowedInMOO
    flag16 = "bddd4113-9486-84fe-a88b-70ad9d87d00c" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Pacified
    flag17 = "4e0701b1-c16d-4017-8be6-5781c3c682f4" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_ToCamp
    flag18 = "2c490890-6b9f-4411-bda4-be2b7981708b" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Torture
    flag19 = "609996c8-75d1-89f0-9ad3-1b7f73aee11d" --MOO_MintharaFate_State_Waiting
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag1)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag2)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag3)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag4)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag5)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag6)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag7)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag8)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag9)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag10)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag11)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag12)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag13)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag14)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag15)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag16)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag17)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag18)
    SetFlagOnPlayer(flag19)
    [DISABLE]

It just set a bunch of fate flags for minthara as a shot in the dark...I'm not sure exactly which ones were needed, or all of them...not sure, didn't test much past this.

I asked 'ol Witherbones to bring back that sexy drow drip, the Pale Paladin, the Elf with the Shelf, Minthara. He begrudgingly obliged and when she came back, lets just say I was able to...interact with Minthara again.
    So I'm pretty sure I'm a moron and I still can't get her to talk to me after running this and following these steps, the only thing I did different is I have n't killed Ketheric yet. Maybe I ran the script wrong? (Super likely)