Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Tindal »

ThomasIan314 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:22 am
Dread122113 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:28 am
Ok Update! I got it to working and I am foregoing sleep to post this because it will be VERY HELPFUL to anyone else in my predicament.

I will try to type this with only half my brain working so sorry if I fuck this up lol.

I followed Creator0822's advice and went to the stack overflow link he provided: [Link]
May I know what version of NodeJS is needed for the current version of the cheat?
As Valleymon says: "The exe is bundled so you don't need to install node or the dependencies"

holyshitstoppls
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by holyshitstoppls »

GOJIRA wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:13 pm
im ngl i'm pretty much an idiot , like if its not scribbled with a half eaten crayon i don't much get it this being said..
I dont code or program the very limited amount i do know is very very very basic editing after being shown what to actually edit !!

.i have played this game of "idle on for a few years now never once "cheated/exploited" but i'm flat out sick of the "mtx" yes i've even actually "supported" and spend some cash on "gems" a few times...but i'm flat out sick of the constant "mtx" or missing out on "limited" /event stuff", plus the game its self gets massively "next level" grindy to the point for me its simply not even fun but rather a flat out chore

i don't much understand "cheat engine" concept i've tried watching some yt vids that honestly just confused the heck out of me even more then they either got removed or blacklisted idunno,.. the "creators of the vids either don't speak english or reply to comment's/questions or just posted them for click bait ??

ive changed some values in the "n.js" file its self bought a few thing however one the things i bought has been permanently bound to my inventory now and due to that it cant be sold or removed its messing up the ability to auto deposit items im so stupid i dont even know what i did to make that happen "/

i even tried reverting to the original file by redownloading bit the glitched item is still im my inventory it also cause the game to freeze ...

if anyone nice and knowledgeable could possibly assist it would be greatly and kindly appreciated ?
Use Vallymoons client not cheat engine or editing the js its much easier viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

You can use "wipe inv" once you get to the character on vallys client and delete the item that way.

dasher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dasher »

GOJIRA wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:45 am
holyshitstoppls wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:30 pm

Use Vallymoons client not cheat engine or editing the js its much easier viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

You can use "wipe inv" once you get to the character on valley's client and delete the item that way.
prolly doing this reply thing wrong but seriously i've tried reading all this stuff and its nonsense to me!

im a "visual" learner i have to actually see something being done to know how to do it :/ it may seem stupid to others but :/ it is what it is ...

ive yet to see any mention of a step by step how to do this video ..... rather than just people randomly saying hey download this executable file and replace all this stuff with everything else's ... which isn't sus at all:/ it really is though ..

and not for nothing i may be a "tech idiot" but i don't fully trust random files esp "executables" all the more due to my own limited computer/programming knowledge and prior very very bad bad experiences

while this may just be a stupid game ive played it for years and not wanting to get banned or screw it up even worse :/ or have other issues arise :/

running an executable rather than just editing a file honestly isn't simpler for mos truthfully

my self included just being completely candid also simply editing the base file directly dosen run any other risks .....
I thought i was too, but just download the first link, which is a zip folder and as the text note says inside (follow the steps), copy paste the content in the original Idleon folder. Don't bother yourself with the rest of the post, just take the first link.

shesh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shesh »

i tried multiplying my alchemy liquid rate by 4, but it changed to NaN.
how would i be able to achive that? im talking about this part from config.js:

cauldron: {
liq_rate: t => t * 4,
},

entering a random number changes the rate to that number, but i want to multiply the current liquid rate

troljan123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by troljan123 »

Anyone knows how to reduce time for nugget generation?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

troljan123 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:49 pm
Anyone knows how to reduce time for nugget generation?
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("GamingSprout")[26][1]=time amount in seconds

for ex. "chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("GamingSprout")[26][1]=3600"
It's 1 hour, so you'll get 1 nugget

dasher
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dasher »

I'm stuck with a blackscreen whenever i select a character to play. Anyone knows what this means? "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()".

shesh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shesh »

i majorly f'd up, i overwrote KillsLeft2Advance 8, any way to recover this?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

shesh wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:15 pm

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("KillsLeft2Advance")[8]=[0,]

shesh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shesh »

Tindal wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:23 pm
shesh wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:15 pm

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("KillsLeft2Advance")[8]=[0,]
thanks, that worked. you saved my account <3

holyshitstoppls
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

GOJIRA wrote:
holyshitstoppls wrote:

You can use "wipe inv" once you get to the character on valley's client and delete the item that way.
prolly doing this reply thing wrong but seriously i've tried reading all this stuff and its nonsense to me!

im a "visual" learner i have to actually see something being done to know how to do it :/ it may seem stupid to others but :/ it is what it is ...

ive yet to see any mention of a step by step how to do this video ..... rather than just people randomly saying hey download this executable file and replace all this stuff with everything else's ... which isn't sus at all:/ it really is though ..

and not for nothing i may be a "tech idiot" but i don't fully trust random files esp "executables" all the more due to my own limited computer/programming knowledge and prior very very bad bad experiences

while this may just be a stupid game ive played it for years and not wanting to get banned or screw it up even worse :/ or have other issues arise :/

running an executable rather than just editing a file honestly isn't simpler for mos truthfully

my self included just being completely candid also simply editing the base file directly dosen run any other risks .....

Here made a basic cheating video to help you figure out how this works, I get it can be confusing at first but you don't need to get pissed at ppl we are all here for the same reason, If you ask normally you'll get answers on how to do what it is much quicker.

Semetric
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Semetric »

Does anyone know the way to complete dreams?

holyshitstoppls
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Semetric wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:41 am
Does anyone know the way to complete dreams?
Weekly boss d_1 to 30 are the dreams change them to -1 to complete them.

ChubyDubyDua
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ChubyDubyDua »

holyshitstoppls wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:31 am
GOJIRA wrote:
holyshitstoppls wrote:

Use Vallymoons c

im a "visual" learner i have to actually see something being done to know how to do it :/ it may seem stupid to others but :/ itr risks .....

Here made a basic cheating video to help you figure out how this works, I get it can be confusing at first but you don't need to get pissed at ppl we are all here for the same reason, If you ask normally you'll get answers on how to do what it is much quicker.
Your video is helpful thankys but i hardly understand what your saying sometimes your voice kinda of breaks, but i didnt got what you meant, the "wide tasks" is it risky to accept all task done? Also the RNG on the Ugprade stone is riskY?

holyshitstoppls
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

ChubyDubyDua wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:45 am
holyshitstoppls wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:31 am
GOJIRA wrote:

im a "visual" learner i have to actually see something being done to know how to do it :/ it may seem stupid to others but :/ itr risks .....

Your video is helpful thankys but i hardly understand what your saying sometimes your voice kinda of breaks, but i didnt got what you meant, the "wide tasks" is it risky to accept all task done? Also the RNG on the Ugprade stone is riskY?
Apologies for the voice breaking first time recording. Glad it Helped.

Wide tasks is risky if you complete tasks that aren't actually possible yet best to look at an endgamers ie to see what's the furthest a task can actually go. Also wouldnt touch the achivement tasks at all just complete those normaly and try and make your account match to the tasks you cheat like wide tasking cog task? make your con levels match around at least 400, shrine task? make shrines be lvl 15, Etc.

Upstones rng isnt risky its upstones slot that is tho some might wonder how you got so lucky on stones if you upgrade your gear with full sk so doing a few of a risky stone like sk then finishing it with w5 stones is the best option to not be caught, Upstones slot is risky cuase your upgrading gear but not using any slots.

Good luck on your idleoning!