z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by AkimboDK »

The Red Prince wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:49 pm
sadly the dragonic ancestry is just "resistance" , 50% , I want immunity , 100%.
All of the Resistance options in the table is all 50%, Not sure if there even is an option for immunity, un less there is found a passive/status effect that is from an enemy NPC, which probably only is a few.

Now if you want completely Immunity from attacks and spells, you can just use this code.
Now, you would have to enable it everytime you load a save I think, I haven't tested it, because I like to be able to remove it again with disabling it.

This is basically the Globe of Invunerability without having the globe around you.

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
status = {
"GLOBE_OF_INVULNERABILITY"
}
[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status)

[DISABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)
Now this one is also kind of fun, it does the same thing, adding the status of the globe to your character, but it also summons that big globe bubble around you, the cool thing about it being added directly to the character is that you can move and the globe will follow you.

{$lua}
status = {
"GLOBE_OF_INVULNERABILITY_AURA",
}
[ENABLE]

[DISABLE]
And this because well, I love roleplaying as the most powerful Wizard in the game LMAO, it adds a lot of different effects around you, it is really cool, try it out XD

{$lua}
status = {
"STONESKIN",
"DIVINE_INTERVENTION_SHIELD",
"REFLECTIVE_SHELL",
"PASSIVE_FIRE_SHIELD_WARM_ATTACKER",
"FIRE_SHIELD_WARM",
"SPIRIT_GUARDIANS_RADIANT_AURA",
"GLOBE_OF_INVULNERABILITY",
"MF_SHIELD_OF_THRALLS",
"MAG_HARPERS_SINGING_SWORD_SHRIEKING_AURA",
"LOW_SAREVOK_ESSENCE_SENDAI_IMAGE1",
"LOW_SAREVOK_ESSENCE_SENDAI_IMAGE2",
"LOW_SAREVOK_ESSENCE_SENDAI_IMAGE3"
}
[ENABLE]

[DISABLE]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

HenryEx wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:55 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:30 pm
First a disclaimer. The following is in no way finished, so keep that in mind if/when using it. The main reason I'm posting it in its current state, is that I'm not really working on it anymore, but rather than hiding it away, I'll share what I've made, so other can use it as is, or take it further, or just take parts from it.
One more thing: since you're more or less done with the table / BG3 (burnout is a bitch), could you leave us a method of updating / regenerating the new database? For newer patches and possible expansions.
Somewhere in the mess of PowerShell scripts, in my Google Drive, there's one that will import json array into an sqlite database. Better yet, use Noway3's sqlite3 database, which he generates along with the dumps, or use his scripts. The only difference between his sqlite database and my latest one are 2 things:
  1. Added Views with the naming scheme being "v_SomeNameThatIsShownInTheForm". This step is important. I'm sure Noway3 would be willing to create those views automatically with his scripts.
  2. I've added primary keys etc. This step is not important (only to avoid duplicates), just something I like to do :)
The view for "Items" is just an SQL UNION of Noway3's Templates and Merged tables, then filtered to only items, since they essentially contain the same type of data. This is also the table(s) that make the entire thing BIG. Searching it from the form is also slow, so much so that you might think for a moment that the commander crashed :) I had been wondering if I should read up on indexes and see if I could optimize something there.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:45 pm
Is there a script that automaticly reveals the whole map XD? I am tired of trying to go to every single corner in the game to reveal as much of the map possible lmao, this is because I am trying to make screenshots of every map in the game, and want to further add markers to these maps with hidden items, etc etc XD
Yes. It's in Zanzer's table called Enable Fog of War or something like that. Enable it then disable it.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:46 pm
The Red Prince wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:32 pm
I pretty much looked over the entire 369 pages and still didn't find enough information on if you can keep resistances permanently, so I still wonder, is it possible to give yourself immunity to a specific element and have it persist across loads and deaths?, I recently added the "fire immune myrmidon" passive and i thought for sure I found a way to be immune, but after dieing, it turned off and when loading into a different area, the problem is, we are pretty much modding our ps5 save, everything we've done on the cheatengine we have crosssaved to our ps5, I loved being fire immune on my console, but then it went away after dieing, I don't want to keep hooking back up my PC and adding the passive again, far too annoying. I'm really hoping their is a way to make it stay forever, I just want to be fire immune forever.
Add the dragonic ancestry resistance, they are permanent.
The only persistent immunity I know of is poison, which comes from the monk passive Purity of Body. Beyond those, all the Aspect of the Beast / TotemSpirit rage passives give you resistance to everything except psychic, but you just use the Thought Shield passives to get that resistance as well.

You could probably use a timer function (see the Table Lua Script in mine or TheMaoci tables, or the cheat engine tutorial for auto enable for reference) to continously re-apply the boosts you want. I don't know how that would affect the game (stability wise).
Last edited by EvenLess on Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

baconman187 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:04 pm
EvenLess wrote:
First a disclaimer. The following is in no way finished, so keep that in mind if/when using it. The main reason I'm posting it in its current state, is that I'm not really working on it anymore, but rather than hiding it away, I'll share what I've made, so other can use it as is, or take it further, or just take parts from it.

It consists of 2 parts.
  • The [Link].
  • The [Link].
The database is BIG: 1.02 GB. (the [Link] (39.2 MB) is still available in the [Link]).

Right now both the legacy (FormBG3Commander) form and the new (BG3Form) form is in the CT.
Opening the form is done through the menu Table > BG3Form > Restore and show. For some reason, when opening the new BG3Form, the old FormBG3Commander also opens. I haven't bothered digging into why.

The new things in the new form and database are:
  • The table/list combo box (dropdown menu) is now based of SQL views rather than actual SQL tables.
    This gives much more control on what and the way data is returned.
  • 2 new combo boxes have been added: Character and Location. These are only populated when a game is loaded.
    The Character combo box will contain any companion/hireling that is recruited/hired. The code for anyone other than the Player isn't finished (or I forgot if I finished it).
    Adding/removing passives/statuses/tags/flags etc. will be done to the specified character/location. So the default Player/Character would be the same as using the AddPassiveToPlayer() (if it's a passive) etc. But you could change the location to Underwear, and the selected tag/flag/passive/status will be applied to the currently equipped underwear (or at least it will attempt to do so).
  • Menu items, such as selecting the database (so it can be placed in another folder without having to edit the settings manually), clearing and refreshing the form fields (these I mostly used when testing/debugging).
  • Settings are written to a file bg3_cheatTable.settings.txt that is in the same folder as the CT. If this files doesn't exist on launch, it will be created. If it exists, it will be read and those settings will overwrite the default hardcoded settings.
I've never had trouble with the previous version of your BG3 Commander (big thanks again for creating it) but this version even after following all the proper steps keeps giving me this error when I try to add a passive to a piece of gear.

Error:[string "bg3setting = {}
..."]:545: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

Any idea what's causing it? Cause I never had a problem using the previous version but this version gives me this error for some reason.
It's most likely some reference in the settings table I forgot to update or remove. I'm not really working on it anymore, so the table is given "as is" (sorry).

For adding passives/statuses to main melee weapon and underwear, I actually added buttons to the legacy version, which is also in this table. I know those worked, as they were the starting point for me to create the two selector combo boxes to do it for every slot.

baconman187
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by baconman187 »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:46 pm
baconman187 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:04 pm
EvenLess wrote:

It consists of 2 parts.
  • The [Link].
  • The [Link].
The database is BIG: 1.02 GB. (the [Link] (39.2 MB) is still available in the [Link]).

Right now both the legacy (FormBG3Commander) form and the new (BG3Form) form is in the CT.
Opening the form is done through the menu Table > BG3Form > Restore and show. For some reason, when opening the new BG3Form, the old FormBG3Commander also opens. I haven't bothered digging into why.

The new things in the new form and database are:
  • The table/list combo box (dropdown menu) is now based of SQL views rather than actual SQL tables.
    This gives much more control on what and the way data is returned.
  • 2 new combo boxes have been added: Character and Location. These are only populated when a game is loaded.
    The Character combo box will contain any companion/hireling that is recruited/hired. The code for anyone other than the Player isn't finished (or I forgot if I finished it).
    Adding/removing passives/statuses/tags/flags etc. will be done to the specified character/location. So the default Player/Character would be the same as using the AddPassiveToPlayer() (if it's a passive) etc. But you could change the location to Underwear, and the selected tag/flag/passive/status will be applied to the currently equipped underwear (or at least it will attempt to do so).
  • Menu items, such as selecting the database (so it can be placed in another folder without having to edit the settings manually), clearing and refreshing the form fields (these I mostly used when testing/debugging).
  • Settings are written to a file bg3_cheatTable.settings.txt that is in the same folder as the CT. If this files doesn't exist on launch, it will be created. If it exists, it will be read and those settings will overwrite the default hardcoded settings.
I've never had trouble with the previous version of your BG3 Commander (big thanks again for creating it) but this version even after following all the proper steps keeps giving me this error when I try to add a passive to a piece of gear.

Any idea what's causing it? Cause I never had a problem using the previous version but this version gives me this error for some reason.
It would like some code I forget to update.

For adding passives/statuses to main melee weapon and underwear, I actually added buttons to the legacy version, which is also in this table. I know those worked, as they were the starting point for me to create the two selector combo boxes to do it for every slot.
Oh sweet, good to know. I'll just stick to that then for now and since you said you currently aren't updating it anymore. Just wanted to say thanks again for all the work so far. :)

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:37 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Is there a script that automaticly reveals the whole map XD? I am tired of trying to go to every single corner in the game to reveal as much of the map possible lmao, this is because I am trying to make screenshots of every map in the game, and want to further add markers to these maps with hidden items, etc etc XD
Yes. It's in Zanzer's table called Enable Fog of War or something like that. Enable it then disable it.
Oh, that is what that was for, OMG XD I was wondering what it was, but never tried it lmao. XD

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:51 pm
EvenLess wrote:
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Oh, that is what that was for, OMG XD I was wondering what it was, but never tried it lmao. XD
I didn't really know myself until I tried. But I only ever knew "Fog of War" to be the dark areas of maps, so logically I thought that would be what it did. When nothing happened when I enabled it, I got a bit disapointed, but then thought "enabling Enable Fog of War that would add the fog, right?" so I disabled it again, and voila :)

I can really recommend, if you feel adventurers, just load a game, then start playing around with everything in Zanzer's table. Under the testing stuff there are many interesting things that are half finished, or left by Zanzer as a reference for people like me to play with.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:56 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:51 pm
EvenLess wrote:

I didn't really know myself until I tried. But I only ever knew "Fog of War" to be the dark areas of maps, so logically I thought that would be what it did. When nothing happened when I enabled it, I got a bit disapointed, but then thought "enabling Enable Fog of War that would add the fog, right?" so I disabled it again, and voila :)

I can really recommend, if you feel adventurers, just load a game, then start playing around with everything in Zanzer's table. Under the testing stuff there are many interesting things that are half finished, or left by Zanzer as a reference for people like me to play with.
I like trying out things, I have already used serveral already made codes, and made something to my own liking xD, Ill just try enabling everything at some point of one game I don't feel like doing to much but testing things to see what it does and what it doesnt xD !

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:31 pm
The Red Prince wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:49 pm
sadly the dragonic ancestry is just "resistance" , 50% , I want immunity , 100%.
All of the Resistance options in the table is all 50%, Not sure if there even is an option for immunity, un less there is found a passive/status effect that is from an enemy NPC, which probably only is a few.

Now if you want completely Immunity from attacks and spells, you can just use this code.
Now, you would have to enable it everytime you load a save I think, I haven't tested it, because I like to be able to remove it again with disabling it.

This is basically the Globe of Invunerability without having the globe around you.

{$lua}
status = {
}
[ENABLE]

[DISABLE]
Now this one is also kind of fun, it does the same thing, adding the status of the globe to your character, but it also summons that big globe bubble around you, the cool thing about it being added directly to the character is that you can move and the globe will follow you.

{$lua}
status = {
}
[ENABLE]

[DISABLE]
And this because well, I love roleplaying as the most powerful Wizard in the game LMAO, it adds a lot of different effects around you, it is really cool, try it out XD

{$lua}
status = {
"STONESKIN",
"DIVINE_INTERVENTION_SHIELD",
"REFLECTIVE_SHELL",
"PASSIVE_FIRE_SHIELD_WARM_ATTACKER",
"FIRE_SHIELD_WARM",
"SPIRIT_GUARDIANS_RADIANT_AURA",
"GLOBE_OF_INVULNERABILITY",
"MF_SHIELD_OF_THRALLS",
"MAG_HARPERS_SINGING_SWORD_SHRIEKING_AURA",
"LOW_SAREVOK_ESSENCE_SENDAI_IMAGE1",
"LOW_SAREVOK_ESSENCE_SENDAI_IMAGE2",
"LOW_SAREVOK_ESSENCE_SENDAI_IMAGE3"
}
[ENABLE]

[DISABLE]
I appreciate the reply, but I wish I could just only have immunity to fire and not everything else, I was hoping for a simple edit of player resistances.

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:43 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:46 pm
The Red Prince wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2023 2:32 pm
I pretty much looked over the entire 369 pages and still didn't find enough information on if you can keep resistances permanently, so I still wonder, is it possible to give yourself immunity to a specific element and have it persist across loads and deaths?, I recently added the "fire immune myrmidon" passive and i thought for sure I found a way to be immune, but after dieing, it turned off and when loading into a different area, the problem is, we are pretty much modding our ps5 save, everything we've done on the cheatengine we have crosssaved to our ps5, I loved being fire immune on my console, but then it went away after dieing, I don't want to keep hooking back up my PC and adding the passive again, far too annoying. I'm really hoping their is a way to make it stay forever, I just want to be fire immune forever.
Add the dragonic ancestry resistance, they are permanent.
The only persistent immunity I know of is poison, which comes from the monk passive Purity of Body. Beyond those, all the Aspect of the Beast / TotemSpirit rage passives give you resistance to everything except psychic, but you just use the Thought Shield passives to get that resistance as well.

You could probably use a timer function (see the Table Lua Script in mine or TheMaoci tables, or the cheat engine tutorial for auto enable for reference) to continously re-apply the boosts you want. I don't know how that would affect the game (stability wise).
interesting, so what your saying is, I could add a code that keeps applying a certain buff? like for instance the fire myrmidon siphoning buff that gives me fire immunity? it turns off after death or long rest, if I could have that buff reapply, that would be great, its a messy long way to go about it, but if that's what must be done to be immune to fire, I will have to try.

khindor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khindor »

Any kind sould know uuid on deva mace???

nvm found it
"c0fb0a11-1f29-470c-a95b-102377ef2356"

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Hi All,
I have made two more updates to my data dumps and scripts located here viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868
  • Update: 2023-10-14:
    1. I updated the script and generated data up to game version Patch3_Hotfix3
    2. I optimized the output file generation to eliminate empty columns an minimize space used by empty cells in all formats.
    3. I fixed some minor cosmetics issues in the excel sheets
  • Update: 2023-10-05:
    1. I re-organized the files and data a bit differently, See the description further down in the original post
    2. more python scripts updates...
Short description:
I have created a script to gather all the stats of things such as Armors, Characters, Object, Passives, Spells, Statuses, Tags, Flags, Templates, Weapons and outputs them into JSON, Excel files and SQLite database .

With these files, you should be able to query for any item, spell, boost, flag, tag, status that you may be looking for and find the corresponding UUID to use in the cheat tables.
All files are on the google drive and links are in the original post (link above).

Have fun!

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:01 pm
Is there any reason why I can't use the Item Spawner to spawn myself the "Curious Book" ?
It is a book that is actually a container, which can hold anything, but I like to put scrolls inside it since it is a book.

I know it can be found in hidden hole behind a wall near the windmill at Blighted Village, but, when I have the book, and try to drop it to get the UIID, and use it, it just spawns a normal book.

If anyone figured the ID please share. I wanna add it to my spawn item list.
I think that this is one of those really unique items that can be moved around but not duplicated: the uuid you get ("S_FOR_HoleBook"- "da2a1502-399f-440d-93be-db6930231525") when you drop it, is not a "template" that can be replicated but an "item" UUID.

I may be wrong but we already have seen that behavior with some other unique items. For example, the "Noblestalk": while there is a common version of it (a template) that you can spawn at will, the quest version ("orange" text) is truly unique in the whole game.

As always, have fun and long live!

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Umbral gem UUID

Post by Noway3 »

Xiiviiniity wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:01 am
Does anyone have the updated uuid of the Umbral Gem [Quest_Sha"---"]

{
  "MapKey": "fd3fd8a9-a5fc-4726-9b6e-77f5ecf54cea",