z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dubs100
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by dubs100 »

I just found out that if you have Set Minimum Roll checked (in Console Commands/Register Commands/Dice Roll Boosts) and mouse over an item helm or gloves for now (not sure if it's every item) in a dead enemy ,a chest or equipped on your character the game crashes for me. I don't know if that's for everyone or just something for me but decided to share. I'm using the - Game v4.1.1.3669438 Table v9 -

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

threedleedle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by threedleedle »

dubs100 wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:31 pm
I just found out that if you have Set Minimum Roll checked (in Console Commands/Register Commands/Dice Roll Boosts) and mouse over an item helm or gloves for now (not sure if it's every item) in a dead enemy ,a chest or equipped on your character the game crashes for me. I don't know if that's for everyone or just something for me but decided to share. I'm using the - Game v4.1.1.3669438 Table v9 -
Don't keep that command active. If you need a nat 20, just enable and disable immediately before you roll. There are a lot of "background" dice rolls that happen, and that script doesn't play well with them.

kidicarus
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kidicarus »

does anyone have the uuid to spawn Nere? I accidentally killed him too hard and cant speak with the dead with his body, and forgot to save scum before the fight, i searched but got no results

Chicchi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chicchi »

Has anyone been able to get the vendor reset to work after the patch? Nothing seems to happen when I activate the scripts.

garamoveout
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by garamoveout »

Has anyone managed to add BOOOAL'S BENEDICTION to his character? I tried using table posted by themaoci, but I was unable to add this one specific status to my character.

fythis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fythis »

Anyone else having an issue with Ability Stat Points? I can save the game and see the stat values show up, just with an invalid name. When I load that save, it comes back with wild values in those fields.

Dre_MvD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dre_MvD »

Hi. Been trying to spawn tadpoles to add to my illithid powers (for some reason the one on Nere never got added to the pool), but they aren't added to the pool and cannot be used/absorbed manually. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, I tried editing the value directly from 2 to 3 and the counter on the illithid powers page changed, but after I exited the counter next to the mini map remained at 2. Is there a working script for that?

Update: Nevermind. Searched the forum and realised it is in Console Commands --> Register Commands --> On Demand Cheats

justrobphill
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justrobphill »

I am new to Cheat Engine and trying to use the Item Spawner on Zanzers table.

I enable Console Commands > Register Commands > Item Spawner
Double clicked the script value next to the sample script
Copy and pasted the value from that script into the Lua Engine window and click Execute

the error I get is "Script Error:[string "{$lua}
..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '{'

in my game no item is spawned, nothing new in my inventory. I am obviously doing something wrong.
I have a save game loaded already. CE is pointed to the active process. It just seems like the syntax of the script is not recognized. Here is the script I pasted in.

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local uuid = {
"ab150a98-0a8e-4ee2-9dca-580d77f99be3",
}
TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 1)
[DISABLE]

Pebyoghmoob
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pebyoghmoob »

Hazukashi wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:36 pm
Pebyoghmoob wrote:
Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:31 pm
Is there a way to unlock all achievements with CE?
Use S.A.M. (Steam Achievement Manager), IIRC.
Thanks!

Sergent
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sergent »

Is there a way to use the table to send the Song of the Night to a "meeting" with Lorroakan if I refused to meet her and Isobel in my camp after the murder of Keterik?

Dark.6083
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dark.6083 »

Does anyone have the UUIDs for the three letters on Gomwick, the dead courier where we pick up Scratch?

I thought I kept the letters, and certainly planned to do so. I only discovered in Act 3 that I had stupidly sold them, and loading a save from before Act 2 revealed that I had sold them to the Grove merchant. Using the "Last Item Dropped UUID" gave me the following for the three letters:

S_FOR_Courier_Letter3_0cca612d-0e08-48fe-8011-ca050aa5569b
S_FOR_Courier_Letter2_c6d04a5f-8624-462f-b0a0-52a61687bb58
S_FOR_Courier_Letter1_e599debc-5e67-4baa-a4da-5cc6c6c64b23

Their template UUIDs were the same: BOOK_Letter_A_e027e262-3707-43c9-b023-d80778956f71

The problem is I can't spawn any of them using the last 36 characters (like "0cca612d-0e08-48fe-8011-ca050aa5569b").
They're not on any UUID list I could find, and I don't think the Last Item Dropped UUID is even the right one to spawn them. I tested the Perfumed Letter, and the UUID used to spawn one isn't the same as the result from when I drop it.

Can somebody help, please?

(The reason I'm looking is because at least the letter from his boss triggers dialogue with his boss. I suspect the others are also relevant to things in the city.)

BadKarma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BadKarma »

Hello. Not sure why I'm getting this issue, but I can't even select console commands from the table. I just get the error "error while scanning for AOB's : console error: not all results found." I'm not familiar with this stuff, so not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Dahata
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dahata »

Need a lil help adding a specific tag to my character.
I dunked up and missed Awakened buff in my playthrough, so I'd like to get it back.
Now I don't plan on replaying 15h, so cheat engine is my best bet.

I tried doing it myself. I found another tag that could be added, and I put in the tag code that I took from my save.
The problem is when I attempt to activate it it crashes my game.
So maybe I got the wrong thing or there's more to it.
Anyway, the passive I'm talking about is Awakened and the tag I found is CRE_GITHINFIRMARY_AWAKENED and the working cheat engine tag I used as a stand-in was Mask of Many Faces.

If someone could direct me to the right direction, or know what's wrong, that would be amazing.

EDIT: Ok so I realized that CRE_GITHINFIRMARY_AWAKENED is not the string I need.... Gonna try and look for it, if anyone knows where I can find it I'd appreciate it, but for now I'll use extractor tool.
Last edited by Dahata on Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

justrobphill wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:46 am
I am new to Cheat Engine and trying to use the Item Spawner on Zanzers table.

I enable Console Commands > Register Commands > Item Spawner
Double clicked the script value next to the sample script
Copy and pasted the value from that script into the Lua Engine window and click Execute

the error I get is "Script Error:[string "{$lua}
..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '{'

in my game no item is spawned, nothing new in my inventory. I am obviously doing something wrong.
I have a save game loaded already. CE is pointed to the active process. It just seems like the syntax of the script is not recognized. Here is the script I pasted in.

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
local uuid = {
"ab150a98-0a8e-4ee2-9dca-580d77f99be3",
}
[DISABLE]
Your Script define local "uuid" but you try to add "item"
try this:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
local item = {
 "PUT YOUR UUID HERE FOR ITEM",
}
[DISABLE]

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

Dahata wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:38 am
Need a lil help adding a specific tag to my character.
I dunked up and missed Awakened buff in my playthrough, so I'd like to get it back.
Now I don't plan on replaying 15h, so cheat engine is my best bet.

I tried doing it myself. I found another tag that could be added, and I put in the tag code that I took from my save.
The problem is when I attempt to activate it it crashes my game.
So maybe I got the wrong thing or there's more to it.
Anyway, the passive I'm talking about is Awakened and the tag I found is CRE_GITHINFIRMARY_AWAKENED and the working cheat engine tag I used as a stand-in was Mask of Many Faces.

If someone could direct me to the right direction, or know what's wrong, that would be amazing.

EDIT: Ok so I realized that CRE_GITHINFIRMARY_AWAKENED is not the string I need.... Gonna try and look for it, if anyone knows where I can find it I'd appreciate it, but for now I'll use extractor tool.

viewtopic.php?p=310940#p310940