z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
allin1soft
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by allin1soft »

Sungrey wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:42 pm
allin1soft wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:31 pm
Sungrey wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:39 pm

As far as I know it works for all attacks.

A bonus of 100 to attack won't be 100% because a roll of "1" on a d20 is always a critical failure. There is always about a 5% chance of failure.
Ok so i made some research and i found this lovely command CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never) you can edit "Add Roll Bonus" script and add it like this:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never);RollBonus(SkillCheck,50);RollBonus(RawAbility,50);RollBonus(SavingThrow,50)")
[DISABLE]
activate and from now on you will never miss, ever!
this however made me realise that all these commands and tricks work only on your main character, they dont work for party members.
I am wondering if there is a way to also boost them in the same manner
Nice! Good work

Btw there is a boost to maximize damage with weapons. "MinimumRollResult(Damage,20)" If your weapon normally does 5-15 damage, that boost will make it do 15 damage.

Do you know if there is one for spell damage?
Ok first thing is that i need to correct myself, what i wrote above is completely false i just forgot some basic math. So the script does not affect just main character, it affects entire party it only needs one more boost and some values changed. This is modified one:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never);RollBonus(Attack,100);RollBonus(SkillCheck,100);RollBonus(RawAbility,100);RollBonus(SavingThrow,100)")
[DISABLE]
this script makes that all my party members always hit. Note here that it does not change any damage output, these only make sure you always hit with attacks (melee, ranged or spell ones).

than if you would like to increase damage output on top of that, there is one more command that needs to be added: IF(IsAttack() or IsSpell()):DamageBonus(xdy+z); where x is amount of rolls, y is roll range (sides) and z is flat addition. all together script will be this:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never);RollBonus(Attack,100);IF(IsAttack() or IsSpell()):DamageBonus(4d6+6);RollBonus(SkillCheck,100);RollBonus(RawAbility,100);RollBonus(SavingThrow,100)")
[DISABLE]
note that this script not only makes that you never miss, it also increases damage of each attack by 4d6+6 (+(10-30) damage).
note that increase will follow whatever damage you were inflicting meaning that if it was melee weapon attack it will be melee weapon attack, if it was spell cast of type ice it will be ice spell damage and so on.

i tested above and it works lovely

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yasa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yasa »

I have two requests. The first one is past being an annoyance. Would it be possible for when I have all the cheats enabled that I want to have, that they can carry over if I need to reload a save game? Currently, every time I have to reload, I have to toggle the every one that I have previously enabled just to get them back on again.

The second is more of a request. There is a Quality of Life mod out there that highlights everything that can be interacted with. Is that something which can be incorporated into the table and then be made to be a toggle?

The first is more of a need, and the second is more of a want.

Thanks!

PerpetuallyAmiss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PerpetuallyAmiss »

Is there a way to change character background with this? Would rather not have to reroll after I spent so long in character creator.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

aaronjreeves wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:34 pm
Thanks for the reply! As far as I can tell, all the character UUID's that exist in Game.pak are template UUID's and the object instance UUID would be something different, right? Do I find this UUID via memory scan? I could search for the UUID I used to spawn them (zevlor S_DEN_TieflingLeader_475200ee-cc3c-4dbe-84b1-1820c02ea26a and Dammon S_DEN_Weaponsmith_e2ad06ec-8034-479a-9f69-b86faea6dc79) ?
Those sound like the instance ID of those units. Should be fine to use them.

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:09 pm
aaronjreeves wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:34 pm
Thanks for the reply! As far as I can tell, all the character UUID's that exist in Game.pak are template UUID's and the object instance UUID would be something different, right? Do I find this UUID via memory scan? I could search for the UUID I used to spawn them (zevlor S_DEN_TieflingLeader_475200ee-cc3c-4dbe-84b1-1820c02ea26a and Dammon S_DEN_Weaponsmith_e2ad06ec-8034-479a-9f69-b86faea6dc79) ?
Those sound like the instance ID of those units. Should be fine to use them.
Yep, I did a memory search and the UUID for them was the same as the ones I pulled from Game.pak. SetHasDialogue worked great and the character glows yellow with a speech bubble when I hover over them, but I still cant interact. SetCanInteract fails with "command failed" which I assume is why I cant click on them to initiate dialogue? Is there a reason SetCanInteract is failing? Is it reliant on a state flag that I have set incorrectly or is there some other prerequisite in the gamestate for it to execute?

Lorenuwu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lorenuwu »

Excuse me but anyone have found a solution for overweight problem? I'm new at CE

ravenhead.sb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ravenhead.sb »

How would one go about adding the awakened buff/passive on a character? The only thing I have found was this and it does not work with the normal add feat/passive script.
new entry "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
type "PassiveData"
data "DisplayName" "h17566e31g76ddg41d8gafe5gb617ae1c8677;1"
data "Description" "h02c55962g989ag4901ga98cg8fcf76a9a120;1"
data "Icon" "PassiveFeature_CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
data "Properties" "Highlighted"
data "Boosts" "UnlockSpellVariant(IsTadpolePower(),ModifyUseCosts(Replace,BonusActionPoint,1,0,ActionPoint))"
new entry "CRE_GITHINFIRMARY_AWAKENED"
type "StatusData"
data "StatusType" "BOOST"
data "DisplayName" "hf443e71fg360eg41a1g8cf6g795e04378569;2"
data "Icon" "statIcons_CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
data "Passives" "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
data "StatusPropertyFlags" "DisableOverhead;DisableCombatlog;ApplyToDead;IgnoreResting;DisablePortraitIndicator;BringIntoCombat"

Keep in mind I am an absolute dumbass when it comes to CE

Sungrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sungrey »

allin1soft wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 5:03 pm
Sungrey wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:42 pm
allin1soft wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:31 pm

Ok so i made some research and i found this lovely command CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never) you can edit "Add Roll Bonus" script and add it like this:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never);RollBonus(SkillCheck,50);RollBonus(RawAbility,50);RollBonus(SavingThrow,50)")
[DISABLE]
activate and from now on you will never miss, ever!
this however made me realise that all these commands and tricks work only on your main character, they dont work for party members.
I am wondering if there is a way to also boost them in the same manner
Nice! Good work

Btw there is a boost to maximize damage with weapons. "MinimumRollResult(Damage,20)" If your weapon normally does 5-15 damage, that boost will make it do 15 damage.

Do you know if there is one for spell damage?
Ok first thing is that i need to correct myself, what i wrote above is completely false i just forgot some basic math. So the script does not affect just main character, it affects entire party it only needs one more boost and some values changed. This is modified one:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never);RollBonus(Attack,100);RollBonus(SkillCheck,100);RollBonus(RawAbility,100);RollBonus(SavingThrow,100)")
[DISABLE]
this script makes that all my party members always hit. Note here that it does not change any damage output, these only make sure you always hit with attacks (melee, ranged or spell ones).

than if you would like to increase damage output on top of that, there is one more command that needs to be added: IF(IsAttack() or IsSpell()):DamageBonus(xdy+z); where x is amount of rolls, y is roll range (sides) and z is flat addition. all together script will be this:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("CriticalHit(AttackRoll,Failure,Never);RollBonus(Attack,100);IF(IsAttack() or IsSpell()):DamageBonus(4d6+6);RollBonus(SkillCheck,100);RollBonus(RawAbility,100);RollBonus(SavingThrow,100)")
[DISABLE]
note that this script not only makes that you never miss, it also increases damage of each attack by 4d6+6 (+(10-30) damage).
note that increase will follow whatever damage you were inflicting meaning that if it was melee weapon attack it will be melee weapon attack, if it was spell cast of type ice it will be ice spell damage and so on.

i tested above and it works lovely
Cool, thanks for your help!

Pupsic-3D
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pupsic-3D »

Is it possible to have an affair with two companions at the same time. if there are commands?

zacke
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zacke »

Is there any way to modify the critical hit range?
if it's impossible, Is there a way to add passive of Elixir of Viciousness? (It reduces the range for critical hits by 2.)

Fatelord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fatelord »

Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:40 pm
Lenon wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:34 pm
How can i add Music Instrument trait? can't finde any code for that.
If you add the Performer trait, it gives you the proficiency for instruments and the skill to play.
I tried adding Performer, and it doesn't register ... other traits like actor or alert work fine, any idea what's wrong ? is the correct ID Performer ?

Revante
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Revante »

Anyone know the uuid for Ki Resonating Punch and subsequent off hand attack as passives/spells?

NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NEWNS »

hello! is there a way to eddit approval ratings?

ayylmaoyya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ayylmaoyya »

Okay nevermind, I fixed that by using the up to date CE, however I have a new issue and that's that I can't respec myself (Oathbreaker), the level up pops up but I can't click it or ESC on the save.
Last edited by ayylmaoyya on Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bearwalker »

NEWNS wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:38 pm
hello! is there a way to eddit approval ratings?
Yes its in the BG3 table.