Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by 88coll »

pillupalli wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:58 am
88coll wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:35 am
pillupalli wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:37 am

so the code i found here tells you to use [] in the end where you put how many you want, but that broke my game. i just removed the [] and it works fine.
so for garbage it would be chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[161]=x
i had to do this to every island thing that was NaN
is this how u do it? its giving me error
how do u edit the garbage its keep revert back for me
[Link]
you forgot to put [] on the ID of the thing you want to edit, you only need to remove [] from the last number
[Link]
yo thanx mate, but i can't play using character thats have Nan on their stats do u know how to fix it?its just long black screen
[Link]

gurpz2020
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gurpz2020 »

Relating to posts above, I used the commands to edit my number of bottles and garbage. When I claim bottles or garbage my game crashes, I assume on cloud save. I have to clear cache and data to be able to play without crashing.

When I claim bottles normally it always stays at 0... so I think editing bottle and garbage numbers screwed it up. Has anyone else figured out how to get the game to stop crashing after claiming bottles or garbage?

Edit: only claiming bottles causes this issue, claiming garbage and spending is fine. Bottles stay at 0 even when collecting, then causing constant crashes on all chars

pillupalli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pillupalli »

88coll wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:22 am
pillupalli wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:58 am
88coll wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:35 am

is this how u do it? its giving me error
how do u edit the garbage its keep revert back for me
[Link]
you forgot to put [] on the ID of the thing you want to edit, you only need to remove [] from the last number
[Link]
yo thanx mate, but i can't play using character thats have Nan on their stats do u know how to fix it?its just long black screen
[Link]
Ah sorry, my pic seems to be small (pic was taken on 2k monitor which seems to scuff pic uploads) so you would need to zoom a lot to see the text.
Im new to this cheating thing so i dont really know much, but if its island related you can see the ID's for island commands here: viewtopic.php?p=307374#p307374
Just remember that dont put [ ] in the last number, that is what causes island things go to NaN.

RootGinseng
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RootGinseng »

What happens if a Shadowbanned player completes a guild task for GP? I am trying to figure out if I am actually shadowbanned or if something is wrong with my client. Because I can complete the guild task and someone said that you cannot complete guild task if shadowbanned.

terryducheat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by terryducheat »

bumistro wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:54 pm
Modander wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:35 pm
Anybody already found the command to "remove" islands?
I bought the wrong one and i want to "change" that

Not gonna buy all 6 islands early cause no idea how much lava will look on that, so i just want to change the bought island
I believe it is this:

("OptionsListAccount")[169]
How do i use this to remove the island? What do you type in the cheat console?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

terryducheat wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:21 pm
bumistro wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:54 pm
Modander wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 9:35 pm
Anybody already found the command to "remove" islands?
I bought the wrong one and i want to "change" that

Not gonna buy all 6 islands early cause no idea how much lava will look on that, so i just want to change the bought island
I believe it is this:

("OptionsListAccount")[169]
How do i use this to remove the island? What do you type in the cheat console?
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[169]="_abcde" - for all islands
You shoud remove island's letter, you want..
_ - trash
a - rando
b - crystal
c - seasalt
d - shimmer
e - fractal
For example, to remove Fractal island value is "_abcd"

Kvoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kvoo »

Hey guys, I'm new here and just wanted to thank valleymon for their work on this! Great job there. After the introduction of companions, I won't support this Cashgrab with my money anymore. Any way to permanently get companions yet?

Hyperflux
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hyperflux »

Kvoo wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:20 am
Hey guys, I'm new here and just wanted to thank valleymon for their work on this! Great job there. After the introduction of companions, I won't support this Cashgrab with my money anymore. Any way to permanently get companions yet?

Code: Select all

w1: {
		companion: {
			companions: [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10], // Set the companions you have unlocked (0=doot, down to 10=frog)
			current: "0", //current companion - doot
		},
	},
You don't need to change anything in the companions part, but you can change current to change which is displayed next to you, then you'll have all bonuses from startup :)

as for permanently, I've not seen anything concrete yet

hello1298
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hello1298 »

I've been trying to set startup cheats but I continue getting the message that there's been no custom config was found. I followed the steps of making a copy of config.custom.example.js and renaming it to config.custom.js and setting my startup cheats in there. Can anyone help me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated version of InjectCheats by valleymon: originally by iBelg, continued by Creater0822
InjectCheatF5 v1.2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

****** No custom config found, using default config ******
****** To create a custom config, copy config.custom.example.js to config.custom.js and edit to your liking ******

Options:
Regex: \w+\.ApplicationMain\s*?=
Show idleon window console logs: true
Chrome location: C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

/****************************************************************************************************
 *	This file is an example of how to create a custom config file. Make a copy of this file called config.custom.js and edit it to your liking.
	It's done this way so that you can update the injector without losing your custom config.

* 	Add any cheats you want to run on startup here. A reasonable starting point is given, but you can add/remove 
	any cheats you want each on a new line in single quotes, separated by commas. 
	For example, if you want to unlock the quickref, add the line 
	'unlock quickref', 
	to the list below.
 */

exports.startupCheats = [
	'multiply afk 2',
	'multiply printer 6',
	'godlike food',
	'godlike intervention',
	'unlock',
	'upstones rng',
	'w3 globalshrines',
	'w4 instameals',
	'w4 labpx',
	'w4 spiceclaim',
	'w5 divinity',
	'w5 sailing',
	'w5 gaming',
	'w3 prayer',
	'talent 120',
	'talent 168',
	'talent 169',
	'talent 483',
	'wide post',
	'w3 refinery',
	'w1 companion'
	'w1 anvil',
	'w1 forge',
	'w1 stampcost',
	'w1 smith',
	'w4 sigilspeed',
	'w4 mainframe',
	'w4 chipbonuses',
];

/****************************************************************************************************
 * 	This is configuration for some of the cheats. You can change the values to suit your needs.
	Configurations that use functions (ie start with t =>) will be passed the current value of the variable, and should return the new value.
	If you change those, just make sure you leave the t => part at the start. Over time I will be trying to make most of the cheats configurable in this way where it makes sense.
	You can also change configuration on the fly, by typing the cheat name into the console, followed by the configuration you want to change eg
	Typing 'wide autoloot hidenotifications false' will disable the hidenotifications option for the wide autoloot cheat.
 */
exports.cheatConfig = {
	wide: {
		autoloot: {
			hidenotifications: false,
		},
	},
	w5: {
		gaming: {
			FertilizerUpgCosts: t => t * 0.8, // fertilizer upgrades reduced by 20%
			SproutCapacity: t => Math.max(22, t + 2), // 2 more sprout slots, or 22 if that's higher
			MutateUpgCosts: t => t * 0.8, // mutate upgrade costs reduced by 20%
			LogBookBitBonus: t => Math.max(20, t * 2), // 2x logbook bits bonus, or 20 if that's higher
			GamingExpPCT: t => t * 1.5, // 1.5x gaming exp
			NewMutantChanceDEC: t => 1, // new mutant guaranteed
			SproutGrowthCHANCEperMUT: t => t, // could be a bit fiddly, i assume this gives the chance of each plant type growing
			SproutGrowthTime: t => t / 5, // sprouts grow 5x faster
			SaveSprinkler: t => t * 1.1, // Don't use water when using the sprinkler. 1 is a guarantee
			ImportItemCOST: t => t * 0.8, // import items are 20% cheaper
			AcornShopCost: t => t * 0.8, //acorn shop upgrades are 20% cheaper
			BoxCost: t => t * 0.8, //new boxes are 20% cheaper
		},
	},
};

Finally some injector config. The only thing you might need to change here is chromePath, which should be the path to your chrome.exe file.
*/
exports.injectorConfig = {
	chromePath: 'C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Google\\Chrome\\Application\\chrome.exe',
};

88coll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 88coll »

anyone know how to remove theese 2 [Link] ?
also is theare a way to get thats costume keychain from limited thats have 20% spawn rate ?

Bhksmk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bhksmk »

Hi everybody, I have a problem, I run cheatinjectorf5 and it doesn't move from step 1
. I looked at the forum, I haven't touched for a while. If you have any idea where it could come from

Allbionn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Allbionn »

Any tip to how the drop talentbook works? I tried drop Talentbook1 3653200, but it doesn't work.(Following this tip from earlier "drop TalentBook# 3XXXYYY")

Edit: Turns out that i forgot to type the B on uppercase, now worked fine and dandy.

Qenir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Qenir »

Hi can somebody send me the link to the newest version of the Injector

bonnvcf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bonnvcf »

Qenir wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:21 am
Hi can somebody send me the link to the newest version of the Injector

https://idleon.ratme.org/

Krandy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krandy »

If i decided to crank up my afk gains and printing by like 5x for a couple days, would that get me shadowbanned easily?
Also how safe is dropping candy on the floor? I need some 72h.