z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
efrog
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by efrog »

bearsausage wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:54 pm
Does anyone have the uuid of Ketheric's Netherstone? I am ready for the end in Act 3 but that stone is just...gone. Any help appreciated. Found it!
In case anyone is interested. I just ran a grep on the extracted gustav pak and the binary .lsf files matched the text "netherstone", and trial and error found it to be the following:
6f02fb92-21da-439b-a00c-ed9888aa5f0e
Using cheat engine edit SetFlag Script and enter uuid for Having gortash stone: "27dbf056-29ee-4d43-9ad9-4831fa2c8739", orin stone "818fd00e-6780-4712-980e-5c7c25ba9987" ketheric stone "0243527e-408f-4711-97a0-7759847bb00a", enter and execute one by one
it sets gameflags as if you have the stones and can enter the skiff

Hope this helps

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ShadowOfTheVale
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ShadowOfTheVale »

Is there any way to remove Tags? Im trying to remove the Oathbreaker tag as I want to respec my character at Withers. There is also not an Oathbreaker knight in my camp assuming because I used the code to get the Oathbreaker tag.

Edit : All good finally found it
Last edited by ShadowOfTheVale on Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gamysh123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gamysh123 »

I managed to spawn Blurg by using "6c87ca85-be62-4c96-86de-467930e6fcf9", --LOW_TheLodge_State_BlurgInBG

Anyone can help me figure out what can spawn Havkelaag? i tried almost all the listed ids, cant figure out which one can spawn him

Darkcheese
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darkcheese »

Anyone knows if I add Minthara to the party, is it posible to finish the quest to kill the goblin leaders?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Michiocre wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:02 pm
Adding him to the party worked, but my assumption that i could res him as long as he is in the party was wrong :(

Seems like there is still something blocking me from using the scroll.
I also tried the "Restore Party" and enabling "God Mode", but he stays dead.
Could check various flags, such as

Code: Select all

"d9a0568f-c0b1-43ff-844c-ad140f248b5e" --CAMP_Jergal_State_CanResurrectGale
"4fe9fd56-5c86-4a0d-9b5b-3471686f9ba2" --CAMP_Jergal_State_WillResurrectGale

aaronjreeves
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aaronjreeves »

Hey guys I figured out how to spawn Dammon and Zevlor due to some posts in this thread, but I cant talk to them. They exist int he world and are int he correct locations but are completely not interactable. if I attack them they say a little quip and I get a negative attitude popup but they just stand there otherwise. Dammon even shows the trader bag icon on the map like hes a shopkeeper. Is there any way to "force" dialogue? Ive been digging through all the unpacked game data and im fairly certain I have all the correct flags in place for the characters but they wont talk to me. I was hoping if I got the right world state flags in place and spawned them into the correct locations they would continue like normal but it seems like theres a last step that I cant figure out. Is there some way to kick off their AI routine so that they act like normal?

Sungrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sungrey »

allin1soft wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:06 am
Is there a way to make it so you never miss during fights? I already tried Console Commands -> Register Commands -> Dice Roll Cheats -> Add Roll Bonus and its adding bonus to rolls during conversations which is fantastic. In combat however it doesnt seem to do anything. I also tried to enable second option Add Advantage but it also doesnt seem to do much. I am still missing my spells and attacks and most of the time i deal low damage. That would be super nice if we had option to make sure we always hit with our attacks, spells and cantrips.
The boost for Attack is "RollBonus(Attack,#)". So "RollBonus(Attack,20)" will give you a +20 to the attack roll. You'll still have a 5% chance to miss, though.

AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexLucas92 »

Tiffany wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:26 am
ShadoweCZ wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:08 pm
AlexLucas92 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:40 pm

lol is it hard to think sometimes ? just choose passives from table, click
on some passive u have already change script and add this code/name
you clearly dont understand what we want
1) the passives that are in the table are not all passives fromn the game, majority of class-specific passives are not there
2) we want to know where in the unpacked files can we find the String names for passives that are referenced in the passive selector from progression.lsx
for example the SelectPassives(e51a2ef5-3663-43f9-8e74-5e28520323f1,3,Maneuvers) contains 13 passives from which you would select 3 during leveling battlemaster (fighter), i need the 12 individual passive name strings to add them via the table, but i dont know where to look for them, and thats what i was asking, WHERE TO LOOK FOR THEM ?
There's already an existing script with most of the passives normally available to classes, though it doesn't have all the passives in the game.

It was written for the release so idk if it works with the latest patch since I've not updated my game as of yet.

As for where they are, there's four locations:
Gustav\Public\Gustav\Stats\Generated\Data
Gustav\Public\GustavDev\Stats\Generated\Data
Shared\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data
Shared\Public\SharedDev\Stats\Generated\Data

If you want the files themselves check lower in this very post.
EyeOfTheMind86 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:37 pm
As I can't have the opportunity to check if myself, can you tell me what is the spell name for the Slayer Form? I see that you digged into this game so I was wondering if for you was easy enough to find this spell name. Mind Blast is glitchy by the way, it locks the game for a few seconds before being cast, I guess there's an issue with the animations not playing properly.
To be perfectly honest I'm too lazy to look it up myself since I don't need it. But I'll give you the files without all the crazy folder nesting so you can easily ctrl+f and search through them and find it.

shortcuts.7z

And because we can't add archive attachments that aren't passworded, the password to extract is 123

My guess is it'd be a Spell_Shout
AlexLucas92 wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:43 pm
Verlock wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 6:37 pm

Folders from Gustav.pak mostly related to main campaing stuff there some neat passives and spells
is there link to download ?
See the above attachment.
zagox wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:14 am
Yo guys, is there a way to unlock all the illithid powers without consuming the thing that makes you look ugly af? Like what would be the option in the cheat table if there's one
My guess would be you'd have to manually add the spells to yourself using the add spell command. You'd have to look them up (see the above archive for the files), though the names won't be exactly the same since these aren't language files but the raw names the game uses. So search for like 1 word of it in all the possible files.

I know it works for the Volo ersatz eye to get a perma see invisibility without the ugly eye.
thank u so much ! i just can't find infernal metal for karlah xD for some reason for spawn item option :))

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

gjjn wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:01 pm
Can anyone tell me how to add the Paladin Aura's to a character? I found the uuid's earlier in this thread, but I have no idea where to put them or how to use them. I have the latest table from this thread. Thanks!

Shout_AuraOf_Protection
94db914d-95d0-484e-8a02-c0faa9d575a7

Shout_AuraOf_Courage
da27c6ae-15cf-4441-9115-82dcc282f8cc

Shout_AuraOf_Warding
f6e69adb-d2d3-4d38-aca1-639fb38cf0fd

Shout_AuraOf_Devotion
7112a6f2-8100-40e8-a411-75cde8847b36

Shout_AuraOf_Hate
20c3ac99-a937-464c-810d-d2f50ba44e6e
I haven't played paladin yet, are they spells/abilities in your spellbook? If so: Just right click on the add spell script and edit. Change the magic missile ID to the spell you want and then toggle it.

allin1soft
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by allin1soft »

Sungrey wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:50 pm
allin1soft wrote:
Is there a way to make it so you never miss during fights? I already tried Console Commands -> Register Commands -> Dice Roll Cheats -> Add Roll Bonus and its adding bonus to rolls during conversations which is fantastic. In combat however it doesnt seem to do anything. I also tried to enable second option Add Advantage but it also doesnt seem to do much. I am still missing my spells and attacks and most of the time i deal low damage. That would be super nice if we had option to make sure we always hit with our attacks, spells and cantrips.
The boost for Attack is "RollBonus(Attack,#)". So "RollBonus(Attack,20)" will give you a +20 to the attack roll. You'll still have a 5% chance to miss, though.
Damn is there really no way to make sure it always roll high enough to hit? something like RollBonus(Attack, 100)? Second thing is, does this work for all kinds of attacks (melee attack, cantrip, spell attack)?

Sungrey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sungrey »

allin1soft wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:25 pm
Sungrey wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:50 pm
allin1soft wrote:
Damn is there really no way to make sure it always roll high enough to hit? something like RollBonus(Attack, 100)? Second thing is, does this work for all kinds of attacks (melee attack, cantrip, spell attack)?
As far as I know it works for all attacks.

A bonus of 100 to attack won't be 100% because a roll of "1" on a d20 is always a critical failure. There is always about a 5% chance of failure.

Pupsic-3D
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pupsic-3D »

Pupsic-3D wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:58 am
I passed all 4 tests, got a spear, went down to the lower level, activated 3 spheres and opened the gate. Then he entered the hall and prayed to Lady Shar, who said that he needed to find a spear in the library. So I already have the spear, why can't I enter the Kingdom, this is a bug, I didn't use the table much.

Does anyone know what the trouble is?

nscovil88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nscovil88 »

Did Zanzer remove the Tables? I don't see (any version) there. :(

Update: So muscle memory is a thing. You have to click the link at the TOP of the original post...

Naragatto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Naragatto »

Guys, is there a script to add all spells? (all legit spells i mean, saw some spells from higher circles or buggy spells)

Srry, alredy found it

Lenon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lenon »

How can i add Music Instrument trait? can't finde any code for that.