z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hanibalthelector
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by hanibalthelector »

i am having a ton of trouble getting the console commands to work. when i load the the table in cheat engine i am unable to check any of the options and i just can't get anything to happen overall. If anyone could help me correct wherever i am going wrong i would greatly appreciate it. (this my first time trying to use cheat engine BTW)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

hanibalthelector wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 6:13 am
Are you sure the game's process is attached?
Are you sure that you are in-game and not just any of the menus?
Have you tried multiple commands before posting? Only a few of the commands changes are logged.

tinbot25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tinbot25 »

hello ive tried searching online about this to no avail but does anyone know how to get rid of the enemy of justice tag? I think it might be related to the flag CRIME_FoundGuiltyPlayer but im still a novice when it comes to this stuff so I dont know where to go from there.

fakey
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fakey »

IDubsty wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 1:24 pm
fakey wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:38 am
IDubsty wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:28 am

I tried that exactly. It just says the files are too big to open and it won't let me
You need to use a specific tool to unpack these files, such as the [Link].
Link it then
Are you blind? I did.

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

kyoski wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:41 pm
anyone find any other passive permanent stat upgrades like AbilityImprovement_ and Resilient_ that persist between saves and work in druid forms?
Quest_HAG_HagHair_ items seem to work as well, only annoying part is consuming multiple to get to 30 shows up multiple times when you hover over your stats, but these appear to be some of the few ways to get permanent increased str/dex/con scaling while in druid forms

GiantPlater
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GiantPlater »

Hey so just wondering if it would be possible to make it so my beginning character can become an illithid because spawning in the larva lets me become half but wont let me be full and i wanna do an only illithid playthrough

browdybrembo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by browdybrembo »

jonaaa wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:22 pm
reeko24 wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:19 pm
browdybrembo wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 3:03 pm

its not part of table, just get multilevel mod from nexus and edit the text files to level 70, just make sure the total xp value dosnt exceed131000 or something like that. but honeslty dont do this yet bcuz you leveling up so much adds a ton of spells which causes massive stutter every few seconds, you'll get frustrated very quickly. like i've played on the lowest settings, the stutter was still there. if you know anyway to mitigate large spell pool it'd probably help
Which one? the unlock level curve or the Level 20 (Multiclass)? if for dialog option can you just get level 1 in every class insted of maxing it all up, stuttering because of too many spell seem to be happening in EA version also, i remember adding all spell using table from here and it become a stuttering mess (or from cheating movement range)
Not only stutter, but a huge FPS drop, I had this issue but I only used max all stats and I maxed out my level legit then it was a stutter mess, it happens even if you just move your camera.
did you manage to fix this? I cant handle this stupid lagfest, its lagging like its bargain sale or something

Killerzone101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Killerzone101 »

Could someone explain or where i can get info in making custom spells? Thanks ..

Trying to edit a mod so I can use cheat engine to add spells.

Or could someone teach me how to add UUID to a spell or something that allows me to use the cheat engine (Add Spell to my character) as I do not want every spell from that mod.
Last edited by Killerzone101 on Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shade1982
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shade1982 »

Awesome table and, as far as I can tell, fully working on the latest version.

Quick question though. I've figured out how to change UUID's to spawn different individual items, but I don't understand how to create a list of items. The sets seems to be referring to a single treasure, but I can't find where those UUID's are defined, unless that is something from the game and not the table of course...

Does anyone know?

[EDIT] Never mind, found it in an earlier post. Quoted here below for extra reference.
AlanaSP wrote:
Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:22 pm
Edited the item spawner code for my testing just so it spawns more than 1 item id at a time, thought i would share just for convenience.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local items = {
    "ef840839-3516-43b1-823f-103b1e0b04bf",
    "62950ae1-b74f-46a6-bfd0-055c93bad651",
    "7ab22473-bb9a-49f4-9890-4d3a691331b6"
    }

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
    local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
    local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")

for i = 1, #items do
        local uuid = items[i]

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
        executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

PrepareCall("GetPosition")

PrepareCall("CreateAt")
        writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
        writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
        writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
        writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x48, 0)
        writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x58, 0)
        writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x68, 0)
end
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

Odin46
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Odin46 »

Where did they all go:
- Unlimited Action Points
- Unlimited Spell Slots
- Unlimited Warlock Spell Slots
- Unlimited Sorcery Points
From Console Commands?

theorder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theorder »

theorder wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:00 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:39 am
pachar wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:58 am

how do you get to see the lsf and txts even? been up all night trying to figure out the UUID of that one quest item too, infernal alloy but i just dont see the same folder and files. I unpacked the localization pack and got some useless weird .loca files, cannot find the other places
I replied with details on your other post. But I have updated my original post with pictures so it should be more explanatory.
If anybody finds out how to get the sealed Caravan Strongbox with the Iron flask, it would be great if you could share it publicly with the rest of us. I have tried myself to find out the idea, but with no luck. I have already spent well over ten hours since I looted the chest so loading an old save would be real rough, and I am sure I am not the only one who would love to cheat their way into being able to make this work.
Anyone figure this out yet? I am sure it will work since the unopened chest exists for the quest.

Killerzone101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Killerzone101 »

Is it possible to scan in game spells to find out their UUID or spell name from a mod ? Cheers. (Using cheat engine)

NVM got it :)

theorder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theorder »

Killerzone101 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:59 am
Is it possible to scan in game spells to find out their UUID or spell name from a mod ? Cheers. (Using cheat engine)
If anybody can answer this, would it also be possible to scan the unopened Caravan Stronbox this way? Because then it should be easy to find out: just reload an early safe or start a new game, rush to the box, and copy the idea for the cheat engine to use in the full safe.

Killerzone101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Killerzone101 »

fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:55 am
Killerzone101 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:45 am
fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:37 am

These scripts were written to only work with assets already loaded in the default game and this looks like it is a spell that is added by this mod.
data "SpellContainerID" "FU_Library_Default"
This is a custom container named FU_Library_Default which means this spell isn't original. You could probably create a mod just for it or modify that FU mod, which would be easier than figuring out CE trying to inject it.
Hey there Thanks for the info.

I finally managed to make it work !!!! :)))) Thank you i just removed those line which allowed me to use Add Spells - local spell = "Projectile_MagicMissileofTheGods"

likeadragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by likeadragon »

so many fucking tables, please delete the old ones, and btw which one is supposed to be the most up to date one, because i downloaded like 3 and the items spawner doesn't fucking work.