Remnant 2 (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TxNiinja
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Remnant 2 (Steam)

Post by TxNiinja »

SortaLewd wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:23 am
oilnarak01 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:34 pm
SortaLewd wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:31 pm

For spawning mods, can you share an example line? Not sure what you mean by you spawned the material instead
like if i want a Time Lapse mod i'll just spawn Broken Timepiece (material) then go craft it at McCabe

Ahhhh, much appreciated. I went ahead and gathered all of the boss materials if anyone wants a list. Should be all of them, can just copy paste into the console:
Spoiler

Code: Select all

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Boss/CursedDreamSilks/Material_CursedDreamSilks.Material_CursedDreamSilks_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Boss/ImpostersHeart/Material_ImpostersHeart.Material_ImpostersHeart_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Boss/MeldedHilt/Material_MeldedHilt.Material_MeldedHilt_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Boss/NightweaversFinger/Material_NightweaversFinger.Material_NightweaversFinger_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/AlkahestPowder/Material_AlkahestPowder.Material_AlkahestPowder_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/BoneSap/Material_BoneSap.Material_BoneSap_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/ForlornFragment/Material_ForlornFragment.Material_ForlornFragment_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/SacredHuntFeather/Material_SacredHuntFeather.Material_SacredHuntFeather_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/TaintedIchor/Material_TaintedIchor.Material_TaintedIchor_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/Miniboss/VeneratedSpearhead/Material_VeneratedSpearhead.Material_VeneratedSpearhead_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/World/AnamysEcho/Material_AnamysEcho.Material_AnamysEcho_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/World/BloodySteelSplinter/Material_BloodySteelSplinter.Material_BloodySteelSplinter_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/World/BrokenTimepiece/Material_BrokenTimepiece.Material_BrokenTimepiece_C

Summon /Game/World_Fae/Items/Materials/World/DecrepitRune/Material_DecrepitRune.Material_DecrepitRune_C

Summon /Game/World_Labyrinth/Items/Materials/Boss/ConfluxPrism/Material_ConfluxPrism.Material_ConfluxPrism_C

Summon /Game/World_Labyrinth/Items/Materials/World/CipherRod/Material_CipherRod.Material_CipherRod_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Boss/AcidicJawbone/Material_AcidicJawbone.Material_AcidicJawbone_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Boss/EidolonShard/Material_EidolonShard.Material_EidolonShard_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Boss/ShinningEssenceEcho/Material_ShinningEssenceEcho.Material_ShinningEssenceEcho_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Boss/SpicedBile/Material_SpicedBile.Material_SpicedBile_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Boss/VoidCinder/Material_VoidCinder.Material_VoidCinder_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/CrackedShell/Material_CrackedShell.Material_CrackedShell_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/MutatedGrowth/Material_MutatedGrowth.Material_MutatedGrowth_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/SeekerResidue/Material_SeekerResidue.Material_SeekerResidue_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/Miniboss/SentrysOldIris/Material_SentrysOldIris.Material_SentrysOldIris_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/World/EscalationCircuit/Material_EscalationCircuit.Material_EscalationCircuit_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/World/IonicCrystal/Material_IonicCrystal.Material_IonicCrystal_C

Summon /Game/World_Nerud/Items/Materials/World/StasisCore/Material_StasisCore.Material_StasisCore_C

Summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Materials/Boss/ForgottenMemory/Material_ForgottenMemory.Material_ForgottenMemory_C

Summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Materials/Miniboss/DreadCore/Material_DreadCore.Material_DreadCore_C

Summon /Game/World_Root/Items/Materials/Miniboss/NecrocyteStrand/Material_NecrocyteStrand.Material_NecrocyteStrand_C
I figureds out everything except how to combine our saves, I can only every have your profile and save or mine at once, how do I get access to both characters so I can give myself the items?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

krosty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by krosty »

when i try to summon items with ingame console, it says (in the ingame console): "Command not recognized:Summon", in my cheat engine i enabled Patch Exec Flag, Patch Summon, Enable Console, Set Console-Key to F1, Cheat Manager. any help?

Grumblez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grumblez »

quick question, do you have to be in the the "world" to summon things from it? (ie: in Yaesha to summon things from yaesha?)
I am trying to get ring of omens, and some of the amulets that acompany it, however. none of the summon codes for them seem to work? unless I am punching them in wrong maybe?

anyone have the codes for.. for example "Ring of Omens", and "Necklace of Flowing Life"?

none of the codes for those seem to work for me :(

I tried to make an educated guess (as I couldn't get fmodel to work for me)
summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Trinkets/Rings/RingofOmens/Ring_RingofOmens.Ring_RingofOmens_C

but no dice.
Last edited by Grumblez on Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xenistro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xenistro »

For the most part I feel like I know how to summon everything. The one thing I'm struggling on still is how to summon stronger versions of Relic Fragments. It seems whenever I spawn one, I always get the "Cracked" version that instantly turns into Relic Dust since it is not an upgrade. Has anyone figured out how to spawn stronger variants?

Grumblez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grumblez »

how do you summon things you don't have?
you can summon or rather, resummon things you already have all day, but I can't summon anything I don't own already :/
anyone know why?

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Grumblez wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:34 am
quick question, do you have to be in the the "world" to summon things from it? (ie: in Yaesha to summon things from yaesha?)
I am trying to get ring of omens, and some of the amulets that acompany it, however. none of the summon codes for them seem to work? unless I am punching them in wrong maybe?

anyone have the codes for.. for example "Ring of Omens", and "Necklace of Flowing Life"?

summon /Game/World_Jungle/Items/Trinkets/Rings/RingofOmens/Ring_RingofOmens.Ring_RingofOmens_C

but no dice.
Your profile shows you have (1) post. Have you taken any time to read anything in this 10 page thread before asking a question that seems to have been addressed and answered many times over? Not being a dick but come on.

Grumblez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grumblez »

RogueTech wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 6:41 am
Grumblez wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:34 am

but no dice.
Your profile shows you have (1) post. Have you taken any time to read anything in this 10 page thread before asking a question that seems to have been addressed and answered many times over? Not being a dick but come on.
I'm a long time lurker not a poster, and yes I have read all 10 pages of replies, I have been following this thread since it's creation.
I am just curious why summons work for for everyone else but not me?

I like I said, I enabled the "summon patch" in cfemen's latest itteration, and I can summon anything I own already np (so the script works), but I cannot summon things I do not own.

I tried to take my best guess at the string for ring of omens, since I couldn't get fmodel to work for me, even following sunbeam's directions to the letter.. kept giving me errors and forcing me to restart the app, so I gave up.

I am just trying to figure out why this is not working for me? I was hoping maybe it was just the incorrect syntax string of the ring of omens.. I simply assumed it used the "world_jungle" variable, as I assumed that was the code for Yaesha.

but lots of other summons do not work for me either, so I am just trying to find out why :/

gobliner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gobliner »

Hello,

pretty much the same for me. I read everything in here since 2 days. I downloaded the new patched summon tables but i can not summon anything. I get the following error message when using the console (F1): Command is not recognized
And i get the following message when i use the "Try give resource" in CE: Wrong Format

Can any of you please tell me what the f i do wrong?

EDIT: Ok im dumb. I have to activate Cheat Manager in the Title Screen. Yeah thats a language barrier issue. Sorry guys

Grumblez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grumblez »

you need to make sure you turn everything on in the character menu, not the game itself.
you need to check the "patch summon" and the "cheat manager" then you will be able to use the summon script. (from the console(~) or (f1)

the problem is, only a handful of summons seems to work (for me atleast)

the "give resources" check box does not use the summon script it simply calls the item to you.. the problem is, you need to be on the map the item you want spawns to use that. (unless it's basic materials, like scrap)

but if you want a specific item.. for example.. rerouting cable ring (Ring_ReroutingCable_C|1).. then you need to be on nerud, and it a dungeon it drops.. ie: putrid, then and only then will the script work

all the "give resource" script does is pull the item from the map, and give it to you, directly into your bags.

what cfemen's new script does (or is supposed to) is ignore the "have to be in the map" mechanic, and simply summon the item to you from anywhere.
which why I desperately want to get it working :( cause I have rerolled yaesha close to 20 times now, and no "Cathedral of Omens" has spawned (where ring of omens is found).. it's.. infuriating. :(

MythicalReign227
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MythicalReign227 »

I messed up on my fight against the ravager as I wanted the Crimson Membrane to craft the Merciless Long Gun and instead got the jawbone to make the melee weapon. how do I spawn in a Crimson Membrane using the Try Give Resource function or via console commands?

Nevermind I figured it out.
Last edited by MythicalReign227 on Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Midboy.s2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Midboy.s2 »

I will literally pay if someone finds how to reset archetype level and weapon upgrades

SortaLewd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SortaLewd »

Midboy.s2 wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:55 am
I will literally pay if someone finds how to reset archetype level and weapon upgrades
Idk about archetype level, but for weapon upgrades someone linked another cheat table a few pages back that allows you to edit levels of gear.

kenster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kenster »

Can anyone give an example on how to summon mutators? I tried my best on making the correct text to spawn in but it won't work

Devilk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Devilk »

Hi guys, im new.
I dont understand how to use the console to spawn a melee weapon. Any idea?

im using this command but doenst work...
Summon /Game/World_Base/Items/Weapons/MeleeWeapon/Special/Smolder/Weapon_Smolder.Weapon_Smolder_C
Last edited by Devilk on Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Midboy.s2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Midboy.s2 »

kevin_tolitz wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:40 am
hjho9510 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:29 pm
I have a question
When I make a +255 weapon, I upgrade the weapon by +1, find the stat, upgrade it to +3, find the stat...
By working on each one, the weapon made +255.
But armor cannot be upgraded.
How can I get +255 armor?
If possible, can you make a cheat table? or, as a request, it would be nice if you could at least explain how to make +255 armor.
I just used the table by anon9
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25274

Attach to process
Check Anon-9 scripts
Check highlight equipped weapon/armor finder
slap on the armor you want to +255
the item level which should be 0 change it to 255
go back to game hover over the armor and the defence value should be of a different color than normal
take it off
put it on again
should have a +255 armor
Does this Works for reseting weapons to 0 ??