Remnant II

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Remnant II

Post by Akira »

raxele123 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:46 am
Any clue why my cheat engine goes into not responding a couple of times and takes forever to start up your cheat table? If possible could you isolate Fly and Ghost in your table? Those are the two things I was mainly looking for and I could do without the start up lag.
No clue, starts pretty fast on my end and usually doesn't lock up, been using it since hours without any issues.
And there is no full fly / ghost cheat in my table.
Just a few test versions in the research section which did not work properly.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gnasherrr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gnasherrr »

any chance to add the pointer to zone level?

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Can one use Item Pointer to change item into another item by editing ID?

Turakma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Turakma »

benny89 wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:27 pm
Can one use Item Pointer to change item into another item by editing ID?
That's what i'm hoping for but we'll have to wait for an item id list unless someone else already made one
There is also another table that tries to activate the console and apparently there's even an additem command
Not sure if it works properly yet though

ninjasptifire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ninjasptifire »

works on steamOS? steamdeck

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Akira wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:05 am
Command / ID / Coordinate List
[Link]
I noticed you added console commands in docs spreadsheet. Does that mean we access devs console?

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Akira wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 7:35 am
raxele123 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:46 am
Any clue why my cheat engine goes into not responding a couple of times and takes forever to start up your cheat table? If possible could you isolate Fly and Ghost in your table? Those are the two things I was mainly looking for and I could do without the start up lag.
No clue, starts pretty fast on my end and usually doesn't lock up, been using it since hours without any issues.
And there is no full fly / ghost cheat in my table.
Just a few test versions in the research section which did not work properly.
I've get the EXACT same thing with this table. Both the table and the game get sluggish and nonresponsive while it takes 45-90 seconds to finally [Activate]. It does not happen with the other two authors tables, and I've never had it happen with any of Akira's other tables.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

RogueTech wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:33 pm
I've get the EXACT same thing with this table. Both the table and the game get sluggish and nonresponsive while it takes 45-90 seconds to finally [Activate]. It does not happen with the other two authors tables, and I've never had it happen with any of Akira's other tables.
My table has a lot of lua code / functions so that it takes a moment for it to load and depending on your pc this can take a bit longer I guess.
For me it really doesn't take that long at all.

I also made a change to the activation script so that CE doesn't become unresponsive anymore while its loading.
And it shouldn't have any effect on your game, except maybe if your pc uses all its resources to execute the script lol

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

@Akira I used your table UUU instructions for Remnant II to unlock console but it just crashed the game once I injected.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

Akira wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:10 pm
RogueTech wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:33 pm
My table has a lot of lua code / functions so that it takes a moment for it to load and depending on your pc this can take a bit longer I guess.
For me it really doesn't take that long at all.

I also made a change to the activation script so that CE doesn't become unresponsive anymore while its loading.
And it shouldn't have any effect on your game, except maybe if your pc uses all its resources to execute the script lol
@Akira. Thanks for the explanation. For reference, I have an [i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz, 8GB, 1660Ti). So I see (and currently have downloaded) your latest [Remnant2-Win64-Shipping_v1.3.CT] table from "Last edited by Akira on Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:59 pm, edited 20 times in total." Is that the latest that includes your "change to the activation script so that CE doesn't become unresponsive anymore while its loading" that you mentioned on "Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:10 am"? Thanks

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

raxele123 wrote:
Mon Jul 24, 2023 12:21 am
Anyone find the Hidden Archetype items yet? I hear there are still 2 more to find.
There's actually only one more to be found and no one has managed to get it yet despite the steps to getting it being known. So either the Archetype is fake or something else is bugged

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

benny89 wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:05 pm
@Akira I used your table UUU instructions for Remnant II to unlock console but it just crashed the game once I injected.
My instructions are just that, simple instructions.
If it's not working you might be using a wrong version of UUU, not running it as admin or what ever else.
In fact UUU was originally made for UE4, this game is however using UE5, there are also UUU versions for E5 but they are only available with [Link].
You can also give UE4SS a try, however the latest release build isn't working for the game, you'll have to compile a version with the latest changes yourself.
RogueTech wrote:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:57 pm
Is that the latest that includes your change to the activation script
Yes and if that isn't happening then there might be something wrong on your end.
I did see it before that it didn't worked for someone else but this is a gernal CE setting and if it's not working then its either a bug in CE or something is wrong on your end.

ana
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ana »

with this id list, can i add them with this cheat table, and if so, how can i do that?
I thank you in advance for the support.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Is it possible to edit items with your table? For example, for armor, like weight, armor value, resistance values, etc?

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Anyone know how I can decrease my Power Level?