Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by SirKayto »

bumistro wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:49 pm
SirKayto wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:30 pm
Just some questions:

- is the shadowban instant? Will it eventually hit in the future? Or both?
- if you used CE for gems e.g. without this client stuff you are discussing here, are you bound to be shadow banned?
- will I be able to create a (100% legit) new account without being shadowbanned in the future?

Just for reference: I already got one account shadowbanned and started playing on another. It would be a shame if I try to invest time into this game later legitimately and just end up being shadowbanned again and again...

Thanks in advance for the answers! :)
This may not be the answer you are looking for but hear me out.

Do not look at games as "time investments". They are designed to waste your time and money, specially nowdays when they are build on capitalism to only get your money out of you.
Games should be about having fun and good time, to connect with people on a positive note. This is being neglected in modern era of video games by guys that make the games. You are always wasting time playing video games, but sometimes that is just what we need as long as the time not overextends and turn people into addicts.
Play a game as long as it is fun and do not play when it is not. Or use cheats to get rid of the parts that are not fun and only designed to waste time or create inconveniences to sell solutions for money.

That being said, in Idleon you only get cheat detected if you do or get something that is not achievable by regular play (like Lava exclusive items). The one other way to get banned is if some other player reports you as suspicious cheater (after investigating your idleon efficiency profile or whatever). Lava does not go browsing random accounts to search for cheaters.

Great thing about those cheats is that even if you get banned for whatever reason, you can cheat your way back up to the same point in one day on a new account and continue where you left.
That is exactly the answer I was looking for, thank you very much. :wub:

yochy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yochy »

i already playing with cheat a long time and no shadow ban, you only need is follow the rules of the game that it, example if you drop a riftwalker wing and name tag then put that you buy it bEngine.getGameAttribute('BundlesReceived').h["bun_n"]=1
or don't over go the real amount of how many you can buy a item in cash shop, if you buy inf hammer 10 time then change it to 1
bEngine.getGameAttribute('GemItemsPurchased')[103]=1
or if you buy a item 500 time then change it to a normal amount like 6
if you buy a stamp with null cost and you level up the heart stamp to lvl 500 change it to a more obtainable lvl like 120 in StampLevel and StampLevelMAX

and most important never touch your character in any way like changing level manually or stats if you wanna lvl up the best way, for the account still be like 100% real is drop some candy use it (max multiplies x3)because the game save all how many mob you kill how many time you was killing in a specific map etc, candy save all of that so show like you do all of that legit

SirKayto
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SirKayto »

yochy wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:42 am
i already playing with cheat a long time and no shadow ban, you only need is follow the rules of the game that it, example if you drop a riftwalker wing and name tag then put that you buy it bEngine.getGameAttribute('BundlesReceived').h["bun_n"]=1
or don't over go the real amount of how many you can buy a item in cash shop, if you buy inf hammer 10 time then change it to 1
bEngine.getGameAttribute('GemItemsPurchased')[103]=1
or if you buy a item 500 time then change it to a normal amount like 6
if you buy a stamp with null cost and you level up the heart stamp to lvl 500 change it to a more obtainable lvl like 120 in StampLevel and StampLevelMAX

and most important never touch your character in any way like changing level manually or stats if you wanna lvl up the best way, for the account still be like 100% real is drop some candy use it (max multiplies x3)because the game save all how many mob you kill how many time you was killing in a specific map etc, candy save all of that so show like you do all of that legit
How do I change the BundleReceived thingy? In the console? Or somewhere else?

FrostyFlames
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrostyFlames »

Anybody know how to modify my zows/chows basically my total kills on a mob?

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

yochy wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:42 am
You technically don't really got to do this, the game doesn't actually check stuff like that as of current.

jkishin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jkishin »

FrostyFlames wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:21 pm
Yeah, it's on page 247. I wrote about it there

FrostyFlames
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrostyFlames »

jkishin wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:10 pm
FrostyFlames wrote:
Thanks im kinda new at this where would i access bEngine.gameAttributes.h.KillsLeft2Advance? I just put it into the console nothing happened.

jkishin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jkishin »

FrostyFlames wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:44 pm
jkishin wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:10 pm
FrostyFlames wrote:
Thanks im kinda new at this where would i access bEngine.gameAttributes.h.KillsLeft2Advance? I just put it into the console nothing happened.
No problem! The best way to do so, if you can, is to first use the chromedebug command and then you will see a console in which you can type things in. I would do it there since that has autocompletion so it's more difficult to mess things up.

fatesealer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fatesealer »

Hi everyone,

I have not logged in to the game for some time now and when I tried today, I got an error that states that I need to update the game. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game yet I still get the same message. I've tried updating through GoogelPlayGames.exe and also restarting Steam but nothing works.

Hope I could be advised on how to fix this. Thank you.

yidev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yidev »

hi i have small ambitions, i just want to make three 24 hr candies since i used them by mistake. there are so many ways in this thread. how can i do this easily now in 2023?

shesh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shesh »

There is so much going on in this thread.
Does anybody mind sharing a quick reply at what page i can find the relevant information to get started?
The game is taking up my money and time and I'll do what I do best, just cheat.

Thanks in advance

Edit: found it on page 143. What are some suggested cheats for your main? Like multiply afk gain by 3, and what not? Any advice to not get shadowbanned?

yidev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yidev »

shesh wrote:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:26 pm
There is so much going on in this thread.
Does anybody mind sharing a quick reply at what page i can find the relevant information to get started?
The game is taking up my money and time and I'll do what I do best, just cheat.

Thanks in advance

Edit: found it on page 143. What are some suggested cheats for your main? Like multiply afk gain by 3, and what not? Any advice to not get shadowbanned?
i found the download does this work with steam? i extracted it to my steam folder for idleon. what do i do now?

yidev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yidev »

ok i got it running is there a good place to find item ids

ToonFox
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ToonFox »

There is way to reset character or quest? i broke quest for Journeyman because i have another quest for class change. I just done without class selection

element1991
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by element1991 »

Is there a guide anywhere that says what different cheats do? I'm trying to customize the config but having to use the google search for the forums isn't making it easy to find things :c