Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FrostyFlames
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by FrostyFlames »

SO does that mean lava has gotten so good with his code that we won't ever be able to get doot without paying? not a coder so i don't understand the stuff you guys looking at. I still have hope though...

LoveOryks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LoveOryks »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:24 pm
Hextechrune wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:19 pm
Saul wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:18 pm
[...]
[...]
getCompanionInfoMe returns an array of the companions you already have. That's how the cheat I implemented works - by overriding that function to return an array containing 0-10.
w.freeCompanionBox looked promising, but it's validated server side so you can't just call it over and over
w.getFreeCompanionRemainingTime was another promising avenue... Sadly having it always return 0 stops the game from working. Maybe just setting it to 0 on map 41, but again im pretty sure there will be server side validation
I'm no tech geek but based on previous posts we can assume that there are GGAs for packs purchased and thus, are manipulateable. Would it technically be possible to force a function that would execute the "I purchased this pack" code without actually spending $ on it (then removing the purchased tag on the pack and endlessly repeat it)? I attempted something like that with chng myself but it seems it's just a toggle and chng doesn't execute the purchase itself.

Is there a chance that executing such custom code would send a server packet to generate Green Gems?

Again, no tech geek, trying to go through logic and logic alone here.

claraS
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by claraS »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 1:24 pm
Hextechrune wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:19 pm
Saul wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 2:18 pm
[...]
[...]
getCompanionInfoMe returns an array of the companions you already have. That's how the cheat I implemented works - by overriding that function to return an array containing 0-10.
w.freeCompanionBox looked promising, but it's validated server side so you can't just call it over and over
w.getFreeCompanionRemainingTime was another promising avenue... Sadly having it always return 0 stops the game from working. Maybe just setting it to 0 on map 41, but again im pretty sure there will be server side validation
Ah that's really clever. I was wondering how you did the client-side thing.
I'm pretty sure the w.getFreeCompanionRemainingTime is already calculated server-side and only serves to tell the client the remaining time. I was messing around with changing the time requirements for w.freeCompanionBox() and it lets you click, but it gets stuck on "waiting for server . . ." so clearly lava's validating all the requirements for getting boxes on his end as well. I think you've found the only working solution tbh

Trevaine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trevaine »

Ya from what I can tell everything is stored server side, the time for the next free draw, the acquiring of the green gems, everything is coming from the server side and just displayed on the client side, I think valleymons current solution seems to be the only one that would work barring some packet spoofing where you could send a purchase confirmation for green gems that the server would validate and award you the green gems

dededefrfrf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dededefrfrf »

Anyone know how i can get achievement like 'fish ain't bitting' with the asar file or the console

bdrago
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bdrago »

Yes if there is a way to get the achievements like the multiplayer achievements or a way to make your self visible so you can get 1 other person for the board and the rats achievement

troljan123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by troljan123 »

dededefrfrf wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:04 pm
Anyone know how i can get achievement like 'fish ain't bitting' with the asar file or the console
You can with chromedebug

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

evie wrote:
Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:41 am
is there some way to turn of the auto fill thing for when where i try to change my maestro i get thisImage

instead of being able to change it and it does not even have any thing to do with class change so i dont get why it show up
do "class 04" rather then "class 4" worked for me and I was having same issue

dededefrfrf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dededefrfrf »

troljan123 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:39 pm
dededefrfrf wrote:
You can with chromedebug
how ?

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

dededefrfrf wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:37 am
troljan123 wrote:
dededefrfrf wrote:
You can with chromedebug
how ?
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

dededefrfrf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dededefrfrf »

Saul wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:19 pm
dededefrfrf wrote:
troljan123 wrote:

You can with chromedebug
how ?
yes and when i am in the console what do i need to find or modify (bEngine.gameAttributes.h give me nothing about achievement)

omgusux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgusux »

dededefrfrf wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:37 pm
Saul wrote:
dededefrfrf wrote:

how ?
yes and when i am in the console what do i need to find or modify (bEngine.gameAttributes.h give me nothing about achievement)
bEngine.gameAttributes.h.AchieveReg[n]=-1
where n is the achievement number. they are seemingly random, but
worlds looks together, then there's a gap of 10-20 or so between each world. i would suggest keeping those at 0, but i can't tell you which numbers they are, just that they are between the worlds.

glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

anyway to start allover but keep the items i bought from the cash shop?

dededefrfrf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dededefrfrf »

omgusux wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:43 am
dededefrfrf wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:37 pm
Saul wrote:

bEngine.gameAttributes.h.AchieveReg[n]=-1
where n is the achievement number. they are seemingly random, but
worlds looks together, then there's a gap of 10-20 or so between each world. i would suggest keeping those at 0, but i can't tell you which numbers they are, just that they are between the worlds.
Ty i found it "fish ain't bitting is number is 117 there are not exactly in order

dededefrfrf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dededefrfrf »

So after some research with chrome debug, you can be re visible when shadow ban the only thing to do is change bEngine.gameAttributes.h.OptionsListAccount[26]=0 and restart ur game