Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Alaris »

vulubalulu wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 5:49 pm
how to get all the eldritch, with a chance of 0.02%, it is taking forever
This is by far not the fastest method but it worked for me soo

I found a one of the rarer captains, purple ghost looking one, which has higher stats, and it had artifact find chance and rare chest chance on it. I used CE to locate his level and bumped it to 1k. Put him in my fastest ship. Gave myself millions of "bottle of wind." And then just used that captain to go to each island. Only took a few times of clicking about 6-14 bottles of wind for each island.

Edit - Also while I didn't know at the time, Using F5 browse the W5 cheats, like "w5 sailing", would have made it even faster.

mmsecret
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mmsecret »

Hi, I'd like to change the high scores of the minigames. I've searched a little bit on my side and I made this:

Code: Select all

chng this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.getGameAttribute("FamilyValuesMap").h.MinigameHiscores[1]=52
Could someone confirm me that this command will change the fishing one ?

Alaris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alaris »

Someone asked this a few posts ago but how do you change the Breeding level?

The lvl command doesn't have breeding, I also cant seam to get "wide candy" or "unlock divinitypearl" to work on the breeding area.
The only way I edited the level was back when I was low level I used Cheat Engine to find the level by leveling it up. However now that I am higher it takes a million years to level it so using CE would take forever, not to mention the lowest search results are 939... and I don't want to sit and edit 939 times for a chance to find the correct address... I'm scared to use chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Breeding")[0]=30 as I do not know what it will do, I think someone said it messed up their eggs.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

Alaris wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 5:55 pm

The lvl command doesn't have breeding, I also cant seam to get "wide candy" or "unlock divinitypearl" to work on the breeding area.
The only way I edited the level was back when I was low level I used Cheat Engine to find the level by leveling it up. However now that I am higher it takes a million years to level it so using CE would take forever, not to mention the lowest search results are 939... and I don't want to sit and edit 939 times for a chance to find the correct address... I'm scared to use chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Breeding")[0]=30 as I do not know what it will do, I think someone said it messed up their eggs.
Ok.
As you know, Breeding lvl grows up when you open your eggs. So you can use 'w4 fasteggs' to get highlevel eggs and up yor breeding lvl

Alaris
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Alaris »

Tindal wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 6:21 pm
Alaris wrote:

Ok.
As you know, Breeding lvl grows up when you open your eggs. So you can use 'w4 fasteggs' to get highlevel eggs and up yor breeding lvl
Thanks, yes, I did try that, but the problem was I had edited my level to 91 for fun, previously... I did manage to get the level to 92 and I found the address in CE which allowed me to edit the level again. But it took a long time to get that 1 level...

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

Alaris wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 7:36 pm
Tindal wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 6:21 pm
Alaris wrote:

Ok.
Thanks, yes, I did try that, but the problem was I had edited my level to 91 for fun, previously... I did manage to get the level to 92 and I found the address in CE which allowed me to edit the level again. But it took a long time to get that 1 level...
So.. What do you want? Reset your breed lvl? Or what?
FYI: Breed lvl stored in Lv0[11]
You can change it by 'chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Lv0")[11]=..'

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Does anyone want to DM me their discord ID to talk about Idleon and shizz?

Frongly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frongly »

vulubalulu wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 5:49 pm
how to get all the eldritch, with a chance of 0.02%, it is taking forever
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("Sailing")[3][X]=3

With X being the ID of the Artifact.
Replace X with 0, then 1, then 2 etc. until 29 to make every arti Eldritch, then reenter the map.

SometimesIPonder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SometimesIPonder »

Might be a stupid question but how do I install the Injector? I try to go to the post but there is nothing there that is downloadable and if its on [Links] for some reason I can't access those

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

SometimesIPonder wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 12:41 am
Might be a stupid question but how do I install the Injector? I try to go to the post but there is nothing there that is downloadable and if its on [Links] for some reason I can't access those
viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697 <-This is Valleymon's post on the F5 injector, they are the current active dev for the tool. I'm assuming you just made your account to post, but non-members can't see links, so that should be fixed for you now when logged in =p.

Depwesso
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Depwesso »

Question, is there a method currently to get you all the achievements in-game? I want to unlock all of them but I don't know if there is a method possible here

billdwilly
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by billdwilly »

Is there a way to reset a quest you've completed?

Flower
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Flower »

//

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

Requesting chng commands for:

Alchemy Sigils

3D Printer and what I should print

Death Note levels

Cooking, Breeding, Laboratory, Divinity, Gaming, and Sailing levels

Breeding Shiny Bonus levels

Atom Collider Particles (The maximum number I can get without breaking the game.)

Sailing Gold (The maximum number I can get without breaking the game.)

Gaming Bits (The maximum number I can get without breaking the game.)

Is there any way to spawn in keychains with perfect stats?