Phasmophobia 0.9.5.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Phasmophobia 0.8.1.6

Post by 1412 »

Can you make it so that i can still do anything like a living person when i'm dead?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

Can you try to make it so that i can change other player's sanity?

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

1412 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:25 pm
Can you try to make it so that i can change other player's sanity?
I am never in multiplayer to test for obvious reasons as I am not looking for a ban lol but you can see if in coop player info you can change other people's sanity. I would assume you would have to be the host for it to work but even then I am not sure.
1412 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:31 pm
Can you make it so that i can still do anything like a living person when i'm dead?
I think there was a cheat that allowed you to keep picking up items when dead but I couldn't be bothered updating it when there was the immortal script which I think both are host only but I haven't tested that besides hearing from people.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

I don't really plan on using it in multiplayer but when i'm in a friend circle we could do almost anything, and yes, if you play with friends then PROBABLY they won't report you so... I hope you can put in something like that if it's good with you please~...

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

1412 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:13 pm
I don't really plan on using it in multiplayer but when i'm in a friend circle we could do almost anything, and yes, if you play with friends then PROBABLY they won't report you so... I hope you can put in something like that if it's good with you please~...
Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:58 pm
... you can see if in coop player info you can change other people's sanity. I would assume you would have to be the host for it to work but even then I am not sure.
Did you see if that worked while your the host of the game?

My friends don't play phas so I can't test it myself. I'd be surprised if I could play multiplayer with all the shit I did to make sure the game never phones home lol.

xXLashkeXx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xXLashkeXx »

Glowmoss wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:08 pm
Did you see if that worked while your the host of the game?

My friends don't play phas so I can't test it myself. I'd be surprised if I could play multiplayer with all the shit I did to make sure the game never phones home lol.
So I tested the table back then and just before they put the anti-cheat system in... At the moment I couldn't test it anymore, especially trying it out.... But, the CT works in multiplayer (but you should always be the host!).

Translate by Google... My english is to bad

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

Alright thanks, and same i'm European.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I updated the table with a force hunt cheat. I end up figuring it out so its pretty much 100% reliable but I still wouldn't say that lol as it probably still could fail lol.

I also updated the fullbright cheat so that it can just be left on instead of turning it on after every loading screen.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

Until now there wasn't really any problem with the force hunt stuff, but now when i click on it, my game crashes and closes itself.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

1412 wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:35 pm
Until now there wasn't really any problem with the force hunt stuff, but now when i click on it, my game crashes and closes itself.
It could be because I seemed to only allocate just enough memory. I haven't had any issues but that would be it if I had to guess. I doubled it and will upload it now.

I have also added an error report generator that generates a file you can upload on my discord or here that could help me with some people who don't give me any info lol but it isn't needed at all. Just saying what the issue is and what you did where normally is enough for me to figure it out. I basically ask that in the generator lol. It just takes down what cheats have error messages, their scripts, whether mono is enabled, the connected process name, the currently activated cheats and the cheat engine version. As well as the info I ask which is which map, game mode and any other info you can think to type like when a crash happens.

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

I updated the table again without updating the number mainly because there was some errors with the updater. I have it now so that the rest of the lua script doesn't even run when there is an update to avoid showing two of the same message and I fixed the updater because it was trying to get a value before cheat engine had even written to it lol so it spat out a trying to index global nil value

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

Is there a way to increase the max player part? like, i would want to play with more players

Glowmoss
Negan
Negan

Post by Glowmoss »

1412 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:33 pm
Is there a way to increase the max player part? like, i would want to play with more players
I remember hearing someone could but the game was completely busted lol idk if they are still trying to make that work as more and more functions they needed were obfuscated lol. I know I won't be making that cheat though as it would be way too much fucking about especially since my games multiplayer just infinitely loads with what I did to it lol.

/Deleted/
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by /Deleted/ »

Game crashes even when using DLL

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1412 »

the level system doesn't seem to work so ... can you please fix it?