[Request] Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection 1+2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Kaito_Asaha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection 1+2

Post by Kaito_Asaha »

So total novice here, but how does one get this to bypass the anti cheat scans? Tried the table earlier but the scans for cheating gradually dimmed my game until completely black.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noire Blackheart »

Kaito_Asaha wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:20 pm
So total novice here, but how does one get this to bypass the anti cheat scans? Tried the table earlier but the scans for cheating gradually dimmed my game until completely black.
Is it cheating that does that? it happened to me with Special K injected but not while cheating without it.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

oh my god i hate the shadow enemies in bn3
anyone able to find the health pointer?

Niihiiliist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Niihiiliist »

smashbro596 wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:53 pm
oh my god i hate the shadow enemies in bn3
anyone able to find the health pointer?
Copy everything then right click and paste in cheat engine

or if you want just the address:

8020CCEC
8020CC18
8020CDC0

all of these address are in 2 bytes

Code: Select all

<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>14484</ID>
      <Description>"Instant Delete (Press C)"</Description>
      <Options moRecursiveSetValue="1" moManualExpandCollapse="1" moActivateChildrenAsWell="1" moDeactivateChildrenAsWell="1"/>
      <VariableType>2 Bytes</VariableType>
      <Address>8020CCEC</Address>
      <Hotkeys>
        <Hotkey>
          <Action>Set Value</Action>
          <Keys>
            <Key>67</Key>
          </Keys>
          <Value>0</Value>
          <ID>0</ID>
        </Hotkey>
      </Hotkeys>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>14485</ID>
          <Description>"2nd Enemy"</Description>
          <Address>8020CC18</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>14486</ID>
          <Description>"3rd Enemy"</Description>
          <Address>8020CDC0</Address>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:23 pm
Kaito_Asaha wrote:
Is it cheating that does that? it happened to me with Special K injected but not while cheating without it.
I had the exact same issue, it was while using a combo of inf hp, the show 15 chips on screen and uh. I think that was it. I do not use nor have I ever used SpecialK so I know firsthand it also happens without it.

EDIT: When I think about it, I did merge the scripts table with the one from the first page that kills viruses by pressing C. Upon merging, it moved 4-6 addresses to smthn else, maybe that busted up smthn. The "dimming screen" issue happened in the boss area for Iceman and if I recall correctly, it dimmed by a level only after battles while using Navi chips that have the dimming effect in-battle, like Roll for example. For me it's not a constant issue, it happened only once and never triggered again. Well, so far. It happened yesterday afternoon for the first time. I think I finished a whole chapter after the iceman one now and I still have not noticed any more dimming.

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

It could be injecting that causes it? im not sure if its a defense or a bug.

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

Both cheats separately screw with the game, so it might be Denuvo. Can confirm through testing, I finished the OG Battle Network now. I've started BN2 but I see cheats don't work there. Are more incoming? honestly the have all battle chips cheat is the only one I truly enjoyed using, the rest are just for hurdles I don't wanna bother with.

Mizu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mizu »

I'm playing through BN2 now, and having a fair bit of trouble finding pointers for the subchips. I can get the base value for 'em fine, and it even sticks through a game shutdown (weirdly?), but finding a pointer for 'em isn't quite working out. My rudimentary knowledge isn't enough, I guess.

Kaito_Asaha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaito_Asaha »

rooxon wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:07 pm
Noire Blackheart wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:23 pm
Kaito_Asaha wrote:
I had the exact same issue, it was while using a combo of inf hp, the show 15 chips on screen and uh. I think that was it. I do not use nor have I ever used SpecialK so I know firsthand it also happens without it.

EDIT: When I think about it, I did merge the scripts table with the one from the first page that kills viruses by pressing C. Upon merging, it moved 4-6 addresses to smthn else, maybe that busted up smthn. The "dimming screen" issue happened in the boss area for Iceman and if I recall correctly, it dimmed by a level only after battles while using Navi chips that have the dimming effect in-battle, like Roll for example. For me it's not a constant issue, it happened only once and never triggered again. Well, so far. It happened yesterday afternoon for the first time. I think I finished a whole chapter after the iceman one now and I still have not noticed any more dimming.
So navi chips and PAs may be causing it? By any chance can I use the all chips option, save, exit game, and then open the game to keep the chips, without Denuvo dimming my screen? Or would that bork the save file itself? So I'd be fucked?

Noire Blackheart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

I have never had this issue with Denuvo before, it could just be a capcom thing, but for me it happens when i alt tab I could use zachs all chips code fine but when i activated inf hp it dimmed, so i honestly have no clue.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Noire Blackheart wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:57 pm
I have never had this issue with Denuvo before, it could just be a capcom thing, but for me it happens when i alt tab I could use zachs all chips code fine but when i activated inf hp it dimmed, so i honestly have no clue.
Hypothetically there could be a integrity check on HP so if you tamper with it, the game starts dimming. Not really interested in checking that out though as I don't use Infinite Health cheats.

Keep in mind though that this game has PVP. These dimming anti tampers could be potentially there to stop people from cheating in MP content.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

zachillios wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:39 pm
Noire Blackheart wrote:
Hypothetically there could be a integrity check on HP so if you tamper with it, the game starts dimming. Not really interested in checking that out though as I don't use Infinite Health cheats.

Keep in mind though that this game has PVP. These dimming anti tampers could be potentially there to stop people from cheating in MP content.
yes but in the single player portions? like, they have anti-tamper for that?
and it's not perfect, bugfrags and zennys are easy to get in 3

rooxon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rooxon »

It should be obvious but I'll say it anyway; NEVER cheat online, don't even leave software open in the background - you will get banned. Learned the hard way, got my LR2 Warframe account banned, which I was building for 10 years, for leaving cheat engine just open by accident, forgot to close it from another game, wasn't hooked to anything - autoban system picked up on it after about half an hour, locked acc till January 2035. Even tho it was my first offense, they said they take cheating attempts seriously and don't want to help me.

In any case the dimming is slow enough for you to do a few battles, then save and restart. We should focus on getting the cheats to work with all 6 games and we can think about this dimming later.

but for the troubleshooters, I did run more tests; it's not just inf HP, if you enable *any* of the scripts it will eventually start dimming out. I tried them one by one and waited. However, I could use the "press C to kill all" cheat without ever triggering it - maybe that's a hint on how to fix it. Maybe the denuvo just doesn't like complex scripts hooking into the memory but allows value edits in which case the perfect table for this collection would be old-school, pointer-and-freeze based.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

smashbro596 wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:44 pm
zachillios wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:39 pm
Noire Blackheart wrote:

yes but in the single player portions? like, they have anti-tamper for that?
and it's not perfect, bugfrags and zennys are easy to get in 3
They more than likely store everything client side and didn't put stuff like HP on a server. I'd hazard a guess that it's P2P on PC as opposed to dedicated servers.
rooxon wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:56 pm
Maybe the denuvo just doesn't like complex scripts hooking into the memory but allows value edits in which case the perfect table for this collection would be old-school, pointer-and-freeze based.
Historically I don't recall Denuvo ever doing something like this. I'd more-so guess that this is a Capcom thing.

theworstknight
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by theworstknight »

I was doing a blind playthrough of bn6 and cleared the virus battler in english so I missed out on getting djangoSP softlocking myself from progressing any further. Any chance cheat engine can fix this?
Last edited by theworstknight on Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.