Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by valleymon »

Nysalia wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:13 pm
on another note, any1 knows where to edit the amount of lab chips you have?

I guess you could somehow edit that

adding to this, edditing dungeon credits? (i know you can drop, but can you subtract how much you have)
You can use the w4 chipbonuses cheat, which is configurable to set the bonuses you want from lab chips, it will override the actual chips equipped to characters so go nuts. You can pick any value of bonus you like in config.custom.js for each type of chip. Try setting atkspd to t => 1000000, it's funny

Nysalia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nysalia »

valleymon wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:08 am
Nysalia wrote:

adding to this, edditing dungeon credits? (i know you can drop, but can you subtract how much you have)
You can use the w4 chipbonuses cheat, which is configurable to set the bonuses you want from lab chips, it will override the actual chips equipped to characters so go nuts. You can pick any value of bonus you like in config.custom.js for each type of chip. Try setting atkspd to t => 1000000, it's funny
Figured thats an option, just dont want to "over the top" it, rather cheat the chips and equip the ones i want :P

I've been looking for the dungeon credits value in the chrome debug but havent had any luck finding it :D

Portis321
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Portis321 »

Does anyone know if there's a way to edit how many portal kills you have on ES using chrome debugger? I've tried searching forever to find something similar to it and It's just very hard to understand what I'm looking at.

Testercheatsidle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Testercheatsidle »

Okay I admit it I'm fully stupid. How do you erase your inventory? Been trying to edit my Z but each time I try and use the web beautifier the computer freezes. My 4th guy picked up some garbage data and it cannot be dropped, moved, or sold. Trying to just erase everything in his inventory and not risk putting it in the chest. (Also do talk stupid to me I suck at coding.)

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Portis321 wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:46 am
Does anyone know if there's a way to edit how many portal kills you have on ES using chrome debugger? I've tried searching forever to find something similar to it and It's just very hard to understand what I'm looking at.
Just looked very quick as I have to run but I think bEngine.gameAttributes.h.OptionsListAccount[139] is plunderous and bEngine.gameAttributes.h.OptionsListAccount[152] is portal kills
Testercheatsidle wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:21 pm
Okay I admit it I'm fully stupid. How do you erase your inventory? Been trying to edit my Z but each time I try and use the web beautifier the computer freezes. My 4th guy picked up some garbage data and it cannot be dropped, moved, or sold. Trying to just erase everything in his inventory and not risk putting it in the chest. (Also do talk stupid to me I suck at coding.)
Wipe inventory with F5 should do it IIRC, again dont have time to double check as this was a very old command I didnt write. Alternatively use chromedebug to change that item in bEngine.gameAttributes.h.InventoryOrder to "Blank" and ItemQuantity to 0

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Nysalia wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:44 am
valleymon wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:08 am
Nysalia wrote:

Figured thats an option, just dont want to "over the top" it, rather cheat the chips and equip the ones i want :P

I've been looking for the dungeon credits value in the chrome debug but havent had any luck finding it :D
You can set "sensible" values for the cheats (actually the defauls in config are pretty normal, just you kinda get all chips at once so you dont have to switch etc) but I can see you'd want to just equip chips.

bEngine.gameAttributes.h.Lab[15] is where they are.
Don't change 22, 23 or 24 and I think they are unreleased (leave as -1)

Dungeon credits check some pages back, its been mentioned many times. I think something like bEngine.gameAttributes.h.OptionsListAccount[72] or so? Something very close to there anyway. Flurbos also a key very close by

Testercheatsidle
Noobzor
Noobzor

valleymon wrote:
Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:32 pm
Testercheatsidle wrote:
Wipe inventory with F5 should do it IIRC, again dont have time to double check as this was a very old command I didnt write. Alternatively use chromedebug to change that item in bEngine.gameAttributes.h.InventoryOrder to "Blank" and ItemQuantity to 0
I think you may have underestimated my level of stupid. What program would I open Z with to use F5 with? Inject cheat (I have been having shit luck with it), VScode, or something else? I almost feel like I should share my Z file and ask someone to just erase all of the 4th hero's inventory :oops:

omgusux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgusux »

Testercheatsidle wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 1:46 am
valleymon wrote:
Testercheatsidle wrote:
I think you may have underestimated my level of stupid. What program would I open Z with to use F5 with? Inject cheat (I have been having shit luck with it), VScode, or something else? I almost feel like I should share my Z file and ask someone to just erase all of the 4th hero's inventory :oops:
I think he was saying use his F5 tool instead of modifying Z.js. F5 opens the game and lets you modify it while playing, or something like that.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Testercheatsidle wrote:
valleymon wrote:
Testercheatsidle wrote:
Yes, download here:

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

extract the files to your idleon directory and launch InjectCheatsF5.exe, it will load idleon with an additional console where you can type the command wipe inventory to get what you need done, as well as much more. Essentially I do the work of messing with Z/N.js for you so you don't need to worry about code, just use the cheats. I try to keep it updated when updates drop and fix anything that breaks. If you have a useful suggestion for something you want added that seems like it would be beneficial to others and not specific to you also feel free to post and I usually get around to implementing it.

Testercheatsidle
Noobzor
Noobzor

valleymon wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:27 am
Testercheatsidle wrote:
valleymon wrote:

Yes, download here:

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

extract the files to your idleon directory and launch InjectCheatsF5.exe, it will load idleon with an additional console where you can type the command wipe inventory to get what you need done, as well as much more. Essentially I do the work of messing with Z/N.js for you so you don't need to worry about code, just use the cheats. I try to keep it updated when updates drop and fix anything that breaks. If you have a useful suggestion for something you want added that seems like it would be beneficial to others and not specific to you also feel free to post and I usually get around to implementing it.
Tried such and it did the auto shut down. Though I think that may be because I play the game though steam, when I try to do such online the browser freezes. I'll slash away at trying to get the google version to connect a few times to get this thing working. Thanks for the help.

Testercheatsidle
Noobzor
Noobzor

OKAY GOT IT! No idea what I did differently but finally got it to work! Super mega thanks to ya Valleymon! And for anyone looking this up and having trouble, yes it works for steam. If you just need to use basic cheats should SHOULD be as simple as changing the config custom example file to just config custom viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697 Follow the steps here they're more correct than me. If it's shutting down without opening the game, try and make sure you're logged into your steam account to make sure you can even open the game. Other than that if you get a dead game screen attempt to close the window before reopening it. Now to just hope I didn't get a shadow ban from this XD (Edit in, shadow ban likely evaded friends could still see and chat with me)

mutkanz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mutkanz »

Testercheatsidle wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:35 am
OKAY GOT IT! No idea what I did differently but finally got it to work! Super mega thanks to ya Valleymon! And for anyone looking this up and having trouble, yes it works for steam. If you just need to use basic cheats should SHOULD be as simple as changing the config custom example file to just config custom viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697 Follow the steps here they're more correct than me. If it's shutting down without opening the game, try and make sure you're logged into your steam account to make sure you can even open the game. Other than that if you get a dead game screen attempt to close the window before reopening it. Now to just hope I didn't get a shadow ban from this XD (Edit in, shadow ban likely evaded friends could still see and chat with me)
Happy for you that you managed to make it work! Shadow ban is fixed in this one, so even if you are shadow banned and use this cheat client, you still will be visible to all of the people

yahodi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yahodi »

i know there is a console and injector but i would like to this the traditional way

is there is anyway to hack water droplets and alchemy USING cheat engine? (no console)

i tried 4Bytes, Doubles and none had worked

yahodi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yahodi »

the console is stuck on step 1? help?
[Link]

Frongly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frongly »

Hi friends, Accidentally dropped myself too many statues and need to fix statue level, what's the best way to fix it? Also, Ty Valleymon for this awesome tool, your great work is much appreciated friend!