Yakuza 0 (Steam) 20+

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
username69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Yakuza 0 (Steam) 20+

Post by username69 »

username69 wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:53 pm
Majima's pointers don't work, unfortunately. I was hoping to save the money for using on abilities. :(
That said, searching the same values seemed to work for me. At least for money. I was playing on easy so health/heat wasn't absolutely needed. But being able to save money for abilities to unlock was a huge help.

I don't know if that'll work for Gamepass, but YMMV on that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yuki300
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yuki300 »

can someone please explain to me how the health and heat pointers work? I lock them at their max value but I'm still losing health and heat so I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I would like to at least freely manipulate health so I can eat at the restaurants whenever I want

VictorBaby
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VictorBaby »

unlimited health and heat script
Yakuza0-VB.ct
(59.21 KiB) Downloaded 529 times

ayurai
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ayurai »

VictorBaby wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:56 pm

Yakuza0-VB.ct
unexpectedly did not work for me. considering how recent this is.

Would be pretty cool if anyone could do some table in equal level with the Oriberu did with Y3,4,5.

stonedstonr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stonedstonr »

Is there any instant payout for kiryus real estate business...it would be helpful

stonedstonr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stonedstonr »

I request for cheat table specifically for kiryus real estate business

stonedstonr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stonedstonr »

I request for a cheat table specifically for kiryus real estate business.... specially instant payout...it would be helpful than any other options here

zazaman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zazaman »

none of the cheats work for some reason.
dunno if im just being dense and forgetting something but i'm gonna keep trying it until it works

toomuchgrinding
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toomuchgrinding »

VictorBaby wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:56 pm

Yakuza0-VB.ct
Trying it out now with both characters, Kiryu and Majima. The Unlimited Heat code is working fine. The Unlimited Health code seems like it might be working initially (?), but stops doing so and you can take damage and be killed.

Also noticed that trying to reload a game, even with the code turned off, makes the script generate errors (codes can't be checkboxed on) that don't go away until you quit the game completely and then start it up again to reload.

toomuchgrinding
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toomuchgrinding »

repta45 wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:50 am
This is what i've come up with so far (some things might not work, still a work in progress.) I HIGHLY encourage other people to download this and finish it, I'm taking a break because Majima's business is kicking my arse. My goal was to make a Super Fun Time esque cheat table but for Yakuza 0. EVERY little thing I can find, i've been trying to add to the table. So far there's the basics like health money ammo etc. but there is also inventory editing, business stuff, and some stuff for Kiryu's main minigames and business.

Attachments
Yakuza0.CT
I've only tried the health & heat codes for Kiryu and Majima, where I entered a value of 9999. However both health and heat were used up during attacks/being hit/etc. So these weren't working. Did not try most of these other codes.

This game seems to be a bit annoying for memory addresses. I did my own search for values to help with the disco game, basically to freeze the opponent score since you only have to beat them (i suck at rhythm games with this OLED refresh rate) and it worked but the memory address kept resetting with each attempt so I had to keep searching it out again. Was not able to find any scoring value for the karaoke game. The other rhythm game.

battalion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by battalion »

There is a table in this post for most minigames (incl instant payout etc), health/heat etc that still works. There's also a slightly updated version of it with some added options here

I also posted a table specifically for inventory editing here