Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Frongly »

wh0oot wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:48 pm
Frongly wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:46 pm
Hey all! Got a new issue. Every time I launch f5 it seems to activate Wide perfectobols but in the cheat.js it still has // , Is there something I am missing? Why is it still running perfectobols on launch?
Once your obols are rolled perfect they stay like that, even if you launch without cheat. New obols you loot without wide perfectobols activated will not change.
I mean I rerolled the perfect obols to not be perfect obols, relaunched f5 (have not activated perfectobols), then it sets all my obols to perfect obols again on launch. I made sure to cloudsave after I rerolled them as well.

aleyre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by aleyre »

Frongly wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:17 am
wh0oot wrote:
Frongly wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:46 pm
Hey all! Got a new issue. Every time I launch f5 it seems to activate Wide perfectobols but in the cheat.js it still has // , Is there something I am missing? Why is it still running perfectobols on launch?
Once your obols are rolled perfect they stay like that, even if you launch without cheat. New obols you loot without wide perfectobols activated will not change.
I mean I rerolled the perfect obols to not be perfect obols, relaunched f5 (have not activated perfectobols), then it sets all my obols to perfect obols again on launch. I made sure to cloudsave after I rerolled them as well.
Wide Obols is currently enabled even if you disable it.
Hopefully it'll be fixed.

This can ruin obols for a lot of people since what is deemed as perfect isn't perfect for everyone, especially if you use LUK on Droprate obols and you're not on a Maestro it'll roll them for the main stat of whatever class you're on.

Frongly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frongly »

aleyre wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:24 am
Frongly wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:17 am
wh0oot wrote:

Wide Obols is currently enabled even if you disable it.
Hopefully it'll be fixed.

This can ruin obols for a lot of people since what is deemed as perfect isn't perfect for everyone, especially if you use LUK on Droprate obols and you're not on a Maestro it'll roll them for the main stat of whatever class you're on.
Glad it's not just me, thanks a bunch!

aybarsto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aybarsto »

Is there anyway to go around shadowbanning my girlfriend started the game but now she cannot see me :(

Breadsticks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Breadsticks »

the "wipe" commands don't seem to exist anymore? were they moved to a different command?

√ Action · wipe
is not a valid option.
? Action ... wipe
No matching choices

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

aybarsto wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:02 pm
Is there anyway to go around shadowbanning my girlfriend started the game but now she cannot see me :(
wipe ban may temporarily show your character again, but no guarantees that it'll work and IS NOT A PERMANENT SOLUTION. There is no true fix to shadowbans as of current. Before you do anything, make sure you are 100% banned using gga OptionsListAccount 26, with it returning anything but a 0, because sometimes the game doesn't show all the players (especially common during Dungeon Happy Hours in the grandfrogger map due to the sheer number of people there).

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3000k »

When i open InjectCheatsF5, the client and console loads, but when i Press "play"its says i need to update, how can i update ????

omgusux
Cheater
Cheater

Post by omgusux »

3000k wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:00 pm
When i open InjectCheatsF5, the client and console loads, but when i Press "play"its says i need to update, how can i update ????
From steam

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

aybarsto wrote:
Check out this post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14407&p=277383#p277383

aybarsto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aybarsto »

qwertyuiop111asd wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:27 pm
aybarsto wrote:
wipe ban may temporarily show your character again, but no guarantees that it'll work and IS NOT A PERMANENT SOLUTION. There is no true fix to shadowbans as of current. Before you do anything, make sure you are 100% banned using gga OptionsListAccount 26, with it returning anything but a 0, because sometimes the game doesn't show all the players (especially common during Dungeon Happy Hours in the grandfrogger map due to the sheer number of people there).
Unfortunately, it returns a 7 maybe I am uber mega ultra banned if they scale from 0

iiowyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by iiowyn »

Is there any way to make chip costs free or just get a single chip? I want to get the omega chip in the shop right now but have just started world 4. Don't want to cheat on anything else but that won't come back for months.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3000k »

omgusux wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:09 pm
3000k wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:00 pm
From steam
Steam is updated

borjuelo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by borjuelo »

iiowyn wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:21 am
Is there any way to make chip costs free or just get a single chip? I want to get the omega chip in the shop right now but have just started world 4. Don't want to cheat on anything else but that won't come back for months.
you cant obtain just omega chips, yo have 2 options.

1. gem store cost items to 0 and put a higher number of items you can buy (i.e. I bought an ammount that makes sense with the time w4 was launched /9 chips per week)

2. an option thta allows you to have all the time all the chips buffs without equiping/swapping it