Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
YarrHarr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by YarrHarr »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:59 pm
YarrHarr wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:46 pm
this may be the dumbest question, but i'm unsure which directory to copy the dxgi.dll file into, or is it for an external tool?
Re-read the instructions, please:

thanks dude, i did it when i was tired and my dyslexia's bad even when i'm not. your patience is appreciated.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:26 pm
Steam game, 7.4 CE, table ver. 1.1 and getting also 'aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments' not found. <<'', with recommended setting ticked. Will try to enable it when I am out of tutorial, in main menu if needed, to see if it will happen again.
I had a TeamViewer session with @lincsyboi user reporting this. Turns out he picked the FIRST process from the list. Either pick the SECOND process or click the Windows tab and pick the process from there:

Alternately:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Saug wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:58 pm
For the update time It changes every second while standing in the same place doing nothing.
I've had a TeamViewer session with @lincsyboi and I saw what's going on. The pointer and offset are fine, but.. ONCE YOU ARE IN OPEN WORLD, that timer will change constantly. It's basically a ticker, where every second gets an UpdateTime value. See it as a timestamp. Now.. the fact that you double-click this value and copy-paste it in your statements at moment A.. and at moment A+1 the value changes.. won't affect your SQL statements. It doesn't matter if you achieved something NOW or NOW-20 seconds ago :) Just copy-paste it as is in your statements and you're good to go.

I'll update my remarks in main post.

P.S.: Reason why it's fixed for me is I'm in a mission. When you have a mission active, the WORLD timer stops. It's like you're in a sandbox while doing the mission. I am assuming you can abort it, which returns you to open world. And that's when the timer will start ticking again. A thing I've not experimented yet (same as the multiple characters/multiple slots feedback I got about the dumper).

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:02 pm
Saug wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:02 pm
Np, let me 5 min to upload and send you
I checked the exe and I don't see the issue. The UpdateTime is tied to a pointer I fetch called "g_Scheduler". Then from there, adding offset 0xAD0 leads to the value of the timer. The offset is the same in both Steam and EGS exes. So why it's changing every second, as you say, I wouldn't be able to tell. For me it stays fixed.

See video:

Maybe you're in some area that triggers a lot of events and database updates? Could be the only explanation. Other than that, I wouldn't know what to say, as the game is using the timer from exactly what I displayed in the video at 00:54.

BR,
Sun
Wtf x), idk why for me :

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:00 pm
Saug wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:58 pm
For the update time It changes every second while standing in the same place doing nothing.
I've had a TeamViewer session with @lincsyboi and I saw what's going on. The pointer and offset are fine, but.. ONCE YOU ARE IN OPEN WORLD, that timer will change constantly. It's basically a ticker, where every second gets an UpdateTime value. See it as a timestamp. Now.. the fact that you double-click this value and copy-paste it in your statements at moment A.. and at moment A+1 the value changes.. won't affect your SQL statements. It doesn't matter if you achieved something NOW or NOW-20 seconds ago :) Just copy-paste it as is in your statements and you're good to go.

I'll update my remarks in main post.

P.S.: Reason why it's fixed for me is I'm in a mission. When you have a mission active, the WORLD timer stops. It's like you're in a sandbox while doing the mission. I am assuming you can abort it, which returns you to open world. And that's when the timer will start ticking again. A thing I've not experimented yet (same as the multiple characters/multiple slots feedback I got about the dumper).
Ok, but for the sql does't work for me, i have tried with gold, but my gold do not update after few seconde
Last edited by Saug on Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Saug wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:06 pm
Yes, it will change constantly when you are in open world. It's a ticker/timestamp. When in active missions, it will stay fixed. Or at main menu.

See the post above yours: viewtopic.php?p=285827#p285827.
Saug wrote:
Ok, but for the sql does't work for me, i have tried with gold, but my gold do not update after few seconde
Then go in a mission and try. I can't test your scenario; like I said, I've not progressed at all.

P.S.: Make sure you run the SQL statement in the UDF in CE and NOT IN THE IN-GAME CONSOLE. There's a lot of new users that jump directly to doing stuff without reading or having a modicum of understanding. So I feel compelled to mention this, even though you might be doing the right thing.

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:10 pm
Saug wrote:
Yes, it will change constantly when you are in open world. It's a ticker/timestamp. When in active missions, it will stay fixed. Or at main menu.

Haha we'll get there, i have I answered, because I saw her after

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

Thanks for information. Opened second process on list, when clicking on "Enable" it shows message ">> 'aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments' not found. <<". Just in case opened first one on list, that one gave message ">> 'aob_in_FViewportDraw' not found. <<". Steam game version is 1119131. Running CE 7.4, 64-bit version. Windows process list selection gives also this same message.

Just in case tried 32-bit version, to see if there's any difference, that one does not give any messages with either exe files, but neither seems to activate. Mentioned setting is enabled in both, only other setting I've changed in the past is to VEH debugger, as otherwise tables in some other games didn't work. Also tried in-game and when exited to main menu, but same effect so far. Don't have any other trainer or such running.

I'll see what else I can try, maybe will get lucky :) Thanks.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

LorgrenBenirus wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:17 pm
Thanks for information. Opened second process on list, when clicking on "Enable" it shows message ">> 'aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments' not found. <<". Just in case opened first one on list, that one gave message ">> 'aob_in_FViewportDraw' not found. <<". Steam game version is 1119131. Running CE 7.4, 64-bit version. Windows process list selection gives also this same message.

Just in case tried 32-bit version, to see if there's any difference, that one does not give any messages with either exe files, but neither seems to activate. Mentioned setting is enabled in both, only other setting I've changed in the past is to VEH debugger, as otherwise tables in some other games didn't work. Also tried in-game and when exited to main menu, but same effect so far. Don't have any other trainer or such running.

I'll see what else I can try, maybe will get lucky :) Thanks.
Have you read this? -> viewtopic.php?p=285803#p285803. Please confirm that fixes it.

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:10 pm
Saug wrote:

Saug wrote:
Then go in a mission and try. I can't test your scenario; like I said, I've not progressed at all.

P.S.: Make sure you run the SQL statement in the UDF in CE and NOT IN THE IN-GAME CONSOLE. There's a lot of new users that jump directly to doing stuff without reading or having a modicum of understanding. So I feel compelled to mention this, even though you might be doing the right thing.
Okay, I'll try in the night or tomorrow thank you.

lincsyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lincsyboi »

Gc43 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:55 am
Wand handles for days, not really only 42 of them all unlocked

Code: Select all

UPDATE CollectionDynamic SET ItemState = "Obtained", UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CategoryID = "WandStyle";
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 0 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "h0%_m%";
Save and reload for it to take effect

also extra edit, Talent points sql code

UPDATE MiscDataDynamic SET DataValue = 12 Where DataOwner = "Player0" and DataName = "PerkPoints"
Would love to see this for the other cosmetics categories, cloaks, outfits, neckwear etc! :) <3

MrXJKz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrXJKz »

I was able to play a bit with the SQL and items system. First of all, this is my assumption and I'm dumb af.

Entry in GearItemsDynamic table

Entry in InventoryDynamic table

Result in game

I don't know if GearVariation has really an importance but by modifying the save database we can get some overpowered/customized items

katbee12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by katbee12 »

I selected the second process on list, after clicking on "Enable" I get the message ">> 'aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments' not found. <<". Steam game version is 1119132. Running CE 7.5, 64-bit version. Tried after enabling MEM_MAPPED in Scan settings

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

katbee12 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:22 pm
I selected the second process on list, after clicking on "Enable" I get the message ">> 'aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments' not found. <<". Steam game version is 1119132. Running CE 7.5, 64-bit version. Tried after enabling MEM_MAPPED in Scan settings
No idea then. Use 7.4, like I do.

Gc43
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gc43 »

lincsyboi wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:29 pm
Gc43 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:55 am
Wand handles for days, not really only 42 of them all unlocked

UPDATE CollectionDynamic SET ItemState = "Obtained", UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CategoryID = "WandStyle";
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 0 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "h0%_m%";
Save and reload for it to take effect

also extra edit, Talent points sql code

UPDATE MiscDataDynamic SET DataValue = 12 Where DataOwner = "Player0" and DataName = "PerkPoints"
Would love to see this for the other cosmetics categories, cloaks, outfits, neckwear etc! :) <3
Done

UPDATE CollectionDynamic SET ItemState = "Obtained", UpdateTime = 596359858070379192 WHERE CategoryID = "gear";
INSERT OR REPLACE INTO LocksDynamic (LockID, ELockState) SELECT LockID, 0 FROM LockDefinition WHERE LockID like "back\____\_%" ESCAPE '\' or LockID like "outfit\____\_%" ESCAPE '\' or LockID like "face\____\_%" ESCAPE '\' or LockID like "hand\____\_%" ESCAPE '\' or LockID like "head\____\_%" ESCAPE '\' or LockID like "neck\____\_%" ESCAPE '\';
Save and reload for it to take effect, also includes the other exclusives

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Gc43 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:28 pm
Here come the SQL pros ;) Cool stuff. I can tell from how the statement is formatted that you're using this sh@# everyday :D