Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Hogwarts Legacy [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by SunBeam »

The table was confirmed by many to work with Steam and EGS. So you're surely messing up somewhere.

As for the dumper not working on multiple slots.. how would I know, when I barely played? :) But thanks for the heads-up, will investigate when I have time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lincsyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lincsyboi »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:17 pm
The table was confirmed by many to work with Steam and EGS. So you're surely messing up somewhere.

As for the dumper not working on multiple slots.. how would I know, when I barely played? :) But thanks for the heads-up, will investigate when I have time.
But do you know what the error message means? I hit enable and a pop up screen with the error message
''>> 'aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments' not found. << '' this appears

kasl981
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kasl981 »

does anyone have a code to upgrade the broom?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

lincsyboi wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:45 pm
SunBeam wrote:

But do you know what the error message means? I hit enable and a pop up screen with the error message
''>> 'aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments' not found. << '' this appears
Upload your HogwartsLegacy.exe (from Win64 folder!) to mega.nz and PM me the link. If I can't reproduce your issue, then.. are you using something else aside from my DLL/table?

MrXJKz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrXJKz »

SunBeam wrote:
It's fine for Steam version yeah, it's only the multiples slots for the dumper that does not works, other things is working without much issues on other slots (like SQL execution).

How would I know you've barely played? :) You are doing a great job.

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:34 pm
lincsyboi wrote:
SunBeam wrote:

Upload your HogwartsLegacy.exe (from Win64 folder!) to mega.nz and PM me the link. If I can't reproduce your issue, then.. are you using something else aside from my DLL/table?
Hi,

Thank for your amazing work !

I got this error there, I'm on steam, I noticed that if you activate the in-game table (open world) you get this error. But if you activate it in the title menu no error appears.

I have another question, the sql command doesn't work for me, and the in-game update time changes all the time.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Saug wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:56 pm
Hi,

I got this error there, I'm on steam, I noticed that if you activate the in-game table (open world) you get this error. But if you activate it in the title menu no error appears.

I have another question, the sql command doesn't work for me, and the in-game update time changes all the time.
1) I think your problem is the fact that you're using a CE version < 7.4. Older versions are known to have issues with memory scanning (especially if the aob points to an address that belongs to 2 pages). So I recommend installing 7.4, to begin with.

2) IF YOU HAVE 7.4, then try this: Settings > Scan Settings > tick the MEM_MAPPED checkbox at the bottom. Then see if the same thing happens when enabling the script in-game. You've seen my videos.. I do it every time when I'm in the game world and I have no issues.

3) Regarding the "update time changes all the time" - clarify: does it change when you look at it, every second? Or does it change when you load a map, do a transition? Cuz if the latter, that's normal.

4) You still haven't uploaded the exe to mega.nz. Please do so. If you're paranoid the exe contains some user information or whatever you heard of on the internet, then no, it doesn't. Awaiting your PM. If you don't provide the exe, then I won't reply to you anymore, as I find it a waste of time talking without being able to test. I am trying to help here, so help me help you.

BR,
Sun

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:15 pm
Saug wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:56 pm
Hi,

1) I think your problem is the fact that you're using a CE version < 7.4. Older versions are known to have issues with memory scanning (especially if the aob points to an address that belongs to 2 pages). So I recommend installing 7.4, to begin with.

2) IF YOU HAVE 7.4, then try this: Settings > Scan Settings > tick the MEM_MAPPED checkbox at the bottom. Then see if the same thing happens when enabling the script in-game. You've seen my videos.. I do it every time when I'm in the game world and I have no issues.

3) Regarding the "update time changes all the time" - clarify: does it change when you look at it, every second? Or does it change when you load a map, do a transition? Cuz if the latter, that's normal.

4) You still haven't uploaded the exe to mega.nz. Please do so. If you're paranoid the exe contains some user information or whatever you heard of on the internet, then no, it doesn't. Awaiting your PM. If you don't provide the exe, then I won't reply to you anymore, as I find it a waste of time talking without being able to test. I am trying to help here, so help me help you.

BR,
Sun
I'm already in last version (7.4) and for error problem is resolved with MEM_MAPPED ticked.

For the update time It changes every second while standing in the same place doing nothing.

For the fourth part I didn't understand, it's my first message on the post, do you want me to upload HogwartsLegacy.exe (../Steam\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64) ? If so, let me know and I'll send it to you via mp

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Saug wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:58 pm
For the fourth part I didn't understand, it's my first message on the post, do you want me to upload HogwartsLegacy.exe (../Steam\steamapps\common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64) ? If so, let me know and I'll send it to you via mp
Yeah, I apologize. I thought I was replying to @lincsyboi. :D Tired. But yes, if you can upload it to mega.nz, I will check.

Saug
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Saug »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:01 pm
Saug wrote:
Yeah, I apologize. I thought I was replying to @lincsyboi :D Tired. But yes, if you can upload it to mega.nz, I will check.
Np, let me 5 min to upload and send you

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

lincsyboi wrote:
See:
Saug wrote:
SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:15 pm
2) [...] try this: Settings > Scan Settings > tick the MEM_MAPPED checkbox at the bottom. Then see if the same thing happens when enabling the script in-game. You've seen my videos.. I do it every time when I'm in the game world and I have no issues.
I'm already in last version (7.4) and for error problem is resolved with MEM_MAPPED ticked.
Cheers.

lincsyboi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lincsyboi »

I've now tried every conceivable thing to fix this, I managed to download 7.5 and I've got mem_mapped ticket ON in scan settings. I've tried activating the table outside in the open world and in the title menu. I have absolutely no clue why it's not working. I've got no other table running, no trainer no nothing. Still the same issue ''>> 'aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments' not found. <<''

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Saug wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:02 pm
Np, let me 5 min to upload and send you
I checked the exe and I don't see the issue. The UpdateTime is tied to a pointer I fetch called "g_Scheduler". Then from there, adding offset 0xAD0 leads to the value of the timer. The offset is the same in both Steam and EGS exes. So why it's changing every second, as you say, I wouldn't be able to tell. For me it stays fixed.

See video:

Maybe you're in some area that triggers a lot of events and database updates? Could be the only explanation. Other than that, I wouldn't know what to say, as the game is using the timer from exactly what I displayed in the video at 00:54.

BR,
Sun

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

Steam game, 7.4 CE, table ver. 1.1 and getting also 'aob_in_UObject_CallFunctionByNameWithArguments' not found. <<'', with recommended setting ticked. Will try to enable it when I am out of tutorial, in main menu if needed, to see if it will happen again.

bestrobber97
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bestrobber97 »

its always dumping an empty db for me, even on my first slot
did I do something wrong?

EDIT: found out why, had to change maps first before dumping
Last edited by bestrobber97 on Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.