Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+119] Compatible with 1.05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn [+50]

Post by Ella_Loves »

This looks neat so far! I don't have the game yet as I was waiting for someone to make a table. With this current table.. how much may we edit a character? could we change their clan,element thingy? and possibly give them unique class jobs or sprites?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NamelessGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessGuy »

Anyone knows how to permanently edit character stats? They keep reverting back after battles.

I tried editing in party menu, deploying scene, and during battles. Still can't make them permanent.

Canopus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Canopus »

Thank you so much!
Please add 100% recruit for the recruit skill if possible.

Hitoshura
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Tactics Ogre: Reborn

Post by Hitoshura »

PoutouYou wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:32 am

It is nothing to do with Denuvo. Because if the game does not have ultrawide support on Steam and was developed on Switch first, and the Steam version is a port, then I prefer the Switch version. I bought the game on Switch but I play on Yuzu for the HD and over advantages. Not everyone using emulator pirate games and do not buy the original.
I apologize for not understanding, but what exactly do you mean by "HD and over advantages"? I'm genuinely curious as to what enhancements the Switch version has over the Steam version.

jrpglover
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jrpglover »

I wonder if you can do all magic/skills?

Rienfleche
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rienfleche »

@Raynard could you help make the proper cheat script for this Recruit Code, Also Color Palette Code (Using Enemy Unit Color) thanks in advance bro ^_^
Recruit Code Need Proper Script
[enable]
Tactics Ogre Reborn.exe+44C6C9:
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop
Tactics Ogre Reborn.exe+44C6D5:
mov eax, 100

[disable]

Ella_Loves
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ella_Loves »

Any chance you will make a sprite and portrait editor? Would love to change Denam's name and make them female so I can be the main character \o/

ptna9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ptna9000 »

Ella_Loves wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:43 pm
Bought the game o-o table is neat, but none of the changes stick. Gave Denam teleport movement and nothing, also the spells I gave him are in the party menu , but once in battle nothing o.o

Changing Denam appearance does not stick either, and any chance for a portrait editor?
Have you tried applying the cheat, saving a game file, and reloading that game file? It was a classic way of making some PSP memory edits 'stick'.
Also some things like teleport movement are race- or item-granted, so if there's any memory reset and said race or item does not exist it will probably restore the default movement. Given how this game has separate memory values for in-battle and out-of-battle variables, the former probably gets rebooted when you enter a fight and what I just said happens.
BTW keep in mind spells are now inventory items, so you should add them it into the inventory or the game might think a character has 'learned' it but there's no 'stock' to supply it, so to speak.

PS: Table is awesome, I love you @Raynard :wub:
PS2: Here's a complete item list table by Steam user niemasd: [Link]
Last edited by ptna9000 on Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CaloNord
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CaloNord »

I'm not TC so I apologize if any of this information is wrong

For the stat change codes, the only way to keep them permanent is by using Extend Status.
unfortunately, you can only add stats this way, you can not subtract from stats.
The other option is to use the cheat to add in all charms and add your stats that way (it will become permanent and without the need of extend status.

I am hoping there is some way to edit stats directly in order to add\subtract.
Especially since with the Change Class Code, in order to set character to level 1 (so we can learn the skills of a class we hacked into,
we have to edit stats to bring them back down to level 1.

Just bear in mind, with the way the game handles its stats, it may not be possible. From what I am seeing anyways,, maybe Im wrong,

ptna9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ptna9000 »

@Raynard:
Here's a numbered item list I made with all the offsets
Might be helpful for naming the populated list in this trainer
Source: [Link] by niemasd

Edit:
v1.01: Added some missing element charms, and the stat charms (they are near the bottom marked in yellow)
Attachments
Tactics Ogre Item List Offsets v1.01.7z
(40.22 KiB) Downloaded 2024 times
Tactics Ogre Item List Offsets.7z
(39.45 KiB) Downloaded 511 times

JannaSnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JannaSnow »

It's shocking seeing how nobody made a cheat to baypass crafting mat requirement. I'd like to see that tbh

ptna9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ptna9000 »

It's shocking seeing how nobody except table makers are doing all the work, and all the rest do is demand stuff instead of helping/doing it themselves.

You'd think that at the very least they would request things politely. I'd like to see that tbh
Last edited by ptna9000 on Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Molejo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Molejo »

Does anyone have the code for the Vartan Classmark? I fucked up Canopus and needed to get him back as Vartan class but I can't find where to buy the classmark

ptna9000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ptna9000 »

Molejo wrote:
Tue Nov 15, 2022 6:11 pm
Does anyone have the code for the Vartan Classmark? I fucked up Canopus and needed to get him back as Vartan class but I can't find where to buy the classmark
That'd be the Peregrine's Mark
The address is 2-byte "Tactics Ogre Reborn.exe"+EE4D10

RaikamiKojin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RaikamiKojin »

Hey! The cheat that allows you to change Class without the need for cards? Does that allow you to turn Denim into a Knight Commander? Cause on the PSP, there is a cheat code that allows you to change him into all classes. Does this work the same way? Cause I'm considering purchasing this game, but if that doesn't work, than the PSP version is still superior.