F1 Manager 2022

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
etana
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: F1 Manager 2022

Post by etana »

Hello everyone !

I'm a total noob in CE, and I try to find something for tyre wear, I search value (float type) but I can't get anywhere, I don't find the value to edit tyre wear. Someone has a idea ?

Thank you, and sorry if my english is not good, it's not my mother tongue ^^

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mark11212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mark11212 »

Maybe someone will be kind and share his/her own CE with us. We are not very good at making these scripts.

A4ar3y
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by A4ar3y »

Duasatu wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:10 am
for fuel, you can search float when pra, qual, and race
use value between, dont exact

example:
when value is 97, pause
1. value type: float
2. scan type: value between
3. value between 96 and 98
4. play
5. when value 96, pause again, and repeat the step above until you found the right value

i'm repeat this step 3 time until found the right value
and with this step, i can set minimum fuel and my car is lighter :D :D :D

for tyre you can try that step too
when tyre 70%, search between 69% and 71%
I managed to make a script for fuel/ the same way will probably work for tyre wear. The thing is it changes the values for both driver and AI so its kinda useless, also most of the time the game crashes. As for the development points I am struggling to find the xp values for the drivers or any value related to development points.

mark11212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mark11212 »

A4ar3y wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:57 pm
Duasatu wrote:

example:
when value is 97, pause
4. play
5. when value 96, pause again, and repeat the step above until you found the right value

I managed to make a script for fuel/ the same way will probably work for tyre wear. The thing is it changes the values for both driver and AI so its kinda useless, also most of the time the game crashes. As for the development points I am struggling to find the xp values for the drivers or any value related to development points.
Maybe can you find any fast development (car parts), car parts full condition and perfect setup values?

A4ar3y
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by A4ar3y »

Duasatu wrote:

Maybe can you find any fast development (car parts), car parts full condition and perfect setup values?
I don't know if a perfect setup value even exists. As car parts you can get really op parts using unlimited cfd/windtunnel so I don't think its needed. ( I am new at this and was just having some fun on the weekend and decided to upload the CT when it worked for me), might try a bit more with development points this week though, if someone has any tips on how to find the values let me know

mark11212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mark11212 »

A4ar3y wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:33 pm
Duasatu wrote:

I don't know if a perfect setup value even exists. As car parts you can get really op parts using unlimited cfd/windtunnel so I don't think its needed. ( I am new at this and was just having some fun on the weekend and decided to upload the CT when it worked for me), might try a bit more with development points this week though, if someone has any tips on how to find the values let me know
Thank you for your answer, you're right, the mega parts development enough for a great car. I think in Motorsport Manager cheat table, the creator find the perfect setup values. Because I think it works on a similar idea, it could be found.

WudzWioski
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WudzWioski »

The biggest problem will be the rating change
No matter where, they write everywhere that changing value is possible only if a driver has at least 1 development points.
Maybe that's the point?
Screw this all Tyre/Fuel cheat problem. Come on Alonso is on 85, Ricciardo on 84. That's the biggest problem haha.
Anyway, Well done, you have done a lot more in few days than I would have done in a year

Duasatu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Duasatu »

Duasatu wrote:

example:
when value is 97, pause
4. play

i create that's channel just for tutorial how to make unlimited tyre and fuel
i use latifi, simulate practice, and before race start i use cheat engine to find tyre and fuel value

latifi from p20 to p5

Duasatu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Duasatu »

Duasatu wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:29 pm
Duasatu wrote:

example:
when value is 97, pause
4. play

i use latifi, simulate practice, and before race start i use cheat engine to find tyre and fuel value

latifi from p20 to p5
remember to unfreeze tyre value before pitstop and finish race
the game crash if you forget to unfreeze value

protege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protege »

Duasatu wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:29 pm
Duasatu wrote:

example:
when value is 97, pause
4. play

latifi from p20 to p5
Hey fellas,

Sorry but new to the forums. So I did this on aston martin just fine for both drivers. But the address keeps changing when you quit the program. Are we stuck doing it this way?

protege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protege »

Hey Fellas,

So after digging around a bit. I was able to get Tires and Fuel. So attached is 0% Tire and Fuel wear when enabling. Enabling the cheat will affect both cars. Please note, do not enable the cheat until race actually starts (when Crofty says "lights out and away we go"). Try it out and please give feedback. I haven't looked at assembler code in over 20 years so please forgive me. I can't figure out how to change the Fuel load numbers for the time being.
Attachments
F1Manager22 - Tires and Fuel.CT
(2.56 KiB) Downloaded 448 times

snazzyrako
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by snazzyrako »

protege wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:30 am
Hey Fellas,

So after digging around a bit. I was able to get Tires and Fuel. So attached is 0% Tire and Fuel wear when enabling. Enabling the cheat will affect both cars. Please note, do not enable the cheat until race actually starts (when Crofty says "lights out and away we go"). Try it out and please give feedback. I haven't looked at assembler code in over 20 years so please forgive me. I can't figure out how to change the Fuel load numbers for the time being.
Thank you for this table. I'll try it now, I'll give you feedback on how it goes.

justhide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justhide »

protege wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:30 am
Hey Fellas,

I don't know if it's meant only for race, but I tried in practice (x16 speed) and after 10 ingame minutes, the game froze. Other than this, it was working as intended

protege
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by protege »

justhide wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:14 am
I don't know if it's meant only for race, but I tried in practice (x16 speed) and after 10 ingame minutes, the game froze. Other than this, it was working as intended
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I only tried it during a race. It's pointless to use the cheat during practice anyway, since the game pretends to return the tires to pirelli. I simmed the practice and quali when I was looking for the asm code.

In another note, I was trying to look for engine temp, engine durability, tire temp, and ers deployment. Couldn't find them except ers. ERS and money seem to work the same - in that you can change the value in CE but it's not reflecting the changes in the game.

awardone
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by awardone »

Thanks for these! However like justhide said, when locking the fuel and/or tire my game locked up after both drivers did a pit (not sure how long I was racing, maybe like 20 minutes?). This was during the race and not the practice. I am pretty sure you can't save midrace, so I will have to see tomorrow if it happens again.
Last edited by awardone on Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.