Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by pajion »

Digi wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:53 pm
pajion wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:44 pm
Digi wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:29 pm

Just a quick question. I've started looking into the z.js editing and Creaters script. But how do I use this code you posted?
Do I add it into the cheat.js or is there another way? If you've got a post in the thread I'd appreciate if you directed me to it, would be hard searching through 100s of pages.
You go to the z.js with Visual Code studio, i suggest using beautify extension to organize it, then you ctrl+f one of those lines and edit it in the way he said to in order to achieve the goal you're looking for. If you're gonna start sifting through the pages start around 50, and look for the guy with the chameleon picture. They're the one who made a fork for ibelg's original cheat tool.
So it's by editing the Z file (took me a bit to find how to beautify that chunk of code :P )
just one more thing, when editing the Z file should I close the game first, edit/save and then restart it right?
Yes close game first

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

pajion wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 11:03 pm
Digi wrote:
pajion wrote:

You go to the z.js with Visual Code studio, i suggest using beautify extension to organize it, then you ctrl+f one of those lines and edit it in the way he said to in order to achieve the goal you're looking for. If you're gonna start sifting through the pages start around 50, and look for the guy with the chameleon picture. They're the one who made a fork for ibelg's original cheat tool.
So it's by editing the Z file (took me a bit to find how to beautify that chunk of code :P )
just one more thing, when editing the Z file should I close the game first, edit/save and then restart it right?
Yes close game first
perfect, appreciate the help man.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Digi wrote:
pajion wrote:
Digi wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:29 pm

Just a quick question. I've started looking into the z.js editing and Creaters script. But how do I use this code you posted?
Do I add it into the cheat.js or is there another way? If you've got a post in the thread I'd appreciate if you directed me to it, would be hard searching through 100s of pages.
You need to extract the Z.js file first to do the edits. It won't take effect until you re-archive app.asar.
The prices of each of the rewards still display as their respective prices, but it's okay, the buy button will still be lit.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

pajion wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 10:28 pm
Is there a weekly command? Or what can we do to reset the skull arena more often, I wanna buff my timer and talent point drops
Use daily command.

Deebopp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deebopp »

Does anyone know how to nullify the breeding upgrades and or clearing pet battles?

pajion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pajion »

tibasichelp wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:21 am
pajion wrote:
Is there a weekly command? Or what can we do to reset the skull arena more often, I wanna buff my timer and talent point drops
Use daily command.
This doesn't entirely work. If you do 7 dailies in a row weeklies don't reset. They need roughly 10+ for gem shop, but weeklies don't usually reset this way.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

pajion wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:40 am
tibasichelp wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:21 am
pajion wrote:
Use daily command.
This doesn't entirely work. If you do 7 dailies in a row weeklies don't reset. They need roughly 10+ for gem shop, but weeklies don't usually reset this way.
Found it!
Instead of messing around with shoprestock & globaltime, I made it so after each run, the option to reset runs (costs 300 gems) will pop up.

Code: Select all

if (50 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("CurrentMap") && (1 == A._customBlock_MovementBlocker() || 1 != s._Qinfo[2]) && !h.isTransitioning()) {
After this line, put in

b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[115] = 0;
Scroll down to

if (P + 1 == s._Qinfo[13] && 0 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[115] && 299 < b.engine.getGameAttribute("GemsOwned")) {

Change 299 < b.engine.getGameAttribute("GemsOwned") to 0 <= b.engine.getGameAttribute("GemsOwned")

x = Math.round(b.engine.getGameAttribute("GemsOwned") - 300)
Change 300 to 0

SlamHick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SlamHick »

Disputate wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 9:16 pm
SlamHick wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 3:13 pm

}var fa = a.engine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete");
 if (0 == (null != e.Eliteus1 ? fa.getReserved("Eliteus1") : fa.h.Eliteus1) && 154 == a.engine.getGameAttribute("CurrentMap")) { 
Someone know how reset a quest ?
try this with iBelg's console:

chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Eliteus1=-1
chng bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h.Eliteus2=-1
Mister, Thanks you :)

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

tibasichelp wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 11:56 pm
Digi wrote:
pajion wrote:

You need to extract the Z.js file first to do the edits. It won't take effect until you re-archive app.asar.
The prices of each of the rewards still display as their respective prices, but it's okay, the buy button will still be lit.
:P found this the "hard" way, I edited first the Z in the archive and then it didn't work so I did the next logical thing, unziped it, edited it and zipped it again and it worked.
Thank you for the heads up though man ^_^

pajion
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pajion »

Anyone figure out a way to double the charge rate for sigils without just buying more cash shop things?

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

pajion wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 9:58 am
Anyone figure out a way to double the charge rate for sigils without just buying more cash shop things?

SigilDesc = function () {
         return ["BIG_MUSCLE 2 100 10 20 filler Boosts_base_STR_by_+{".split(" "), 
                 "PUMPED_KICKS 3 150 10 20 filler Boosts_base_AGI_by_+{".split(" "), 
                 "ODD_LITEARTURE 5 200 10 20 filler Boosts_base_WIS_by_+{".split(" "), 
                 "GOOD_FORTUNE 8 300 10 20 filler Boosts_base_LUK_by_+{".split(" "), 
                 "PLUNGING_SWORD 15 700 75 225 filler Boosts_base_damage_by_+{".split(" "), 
                 "WIZARDLY_HAT 24 1250 10 20 filler Boosts_Mana_Regeneration_by_+{%_both_inside_and_outside_of_dungeon".split(" "), 
                 "ENVELOPE_PILE 60 2500 12 25 filler Decreases_the_cost_of_upgrading_stamp_MAX_LEVELS_by_-{%".split(" "), 
                 "SHINY_BEACON 120 4000 1 2 filler The_first_{_monster_kills_every_day_will_spawn_a_Crystal_Mob".split(" "), 
                 "METAL_EXTERIOR 250 7000 6 12 filler Boosts_defence_by_nothing._Also_gives_+{%_Class_EXP".split(" "), 
                 "TWO_STARZ 500 10000 10 25 filler Gives_+{_Star_Talent_points_to_spend_as_you_wish".split(" "), 
                 "PIPE_GAUGE 700 12000 10 20 filler Increases_the_speed_of_refinery_cycles_by_+{%".split(" "), 
                 "TROVE 1300 14000 10 20 filler Boosts_drop_rate_by_+{%".split(" "), 
                 "PEA_POD 2100 15000 25 50 filler All_sigils_charge_{%_faster_than_normal".split(" "), 
                 "TUFT_OF_HAIR 3000 25000 3 6 filler Boosts_movement_speed_by_+{%_if_under_175%".split(" "), 
                 "EMOJI_VEGGIE 4500 33000 10 25 filler Boosts_the_bonus_of_all_golden_food_by_+{%".split(" "), 
                 "VIP_PARCHMENT 6300 42000 10 25 filler Boosts_VIP_Membership_in_the_library_by_+{%".split(" "), 
                 "DREAM_CATCHER 7000 50000 1 2 filler Boosts_all_Skill_AFK_gain_rates_by_+{%".split(" "), 
                 "DUSTER_STUDS 8000 60000 3 7 filler Boosts_weapon_power_by_+{".split(" "), 
                 "GARLIC_GLOVE 9000 70000 15 35 filler Decreases_the_cost_of_all_kitchen_upgrades_by_-{%".split(" "), 
                 "LAB_TESSTUBE 12000 80000 8 20 filler Boosts_Lab_EXP_gain_by_+{%".split(" "), 
                 "PECULIAR_VIAL 17000 120000 15 25 filler Boosts_the_regeneration_rate_of_all_alchemy_liquids_by_+{%".split(" "), 
                 "WORLD_5A 23000 160000 10 25 filler This_bonus_will_affect_world_5._Feel_free_to_lv_it_up_early!".split(" "), 
                 "WORLD_5D 26000 200000 10 25 filler This_bonus_will_affect_world_5._Feel_free_to_lv_it_up_early!".split(" "), 
                 "WORLD_5C 30000 250000 10 25 filler This_bonus_will_affect_world_5._Feel_free_to_lv_it_up_early!".split(" ")]
             }
Change the first two numbers of each sigil to 0.1

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

tibasichelp wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 3:59 am
joose wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 10:49 pm
So I know creator0822s cheat hasn't been updated this year, but it's seemingly still working as intended. Has there been any updates on Lava's banning practices or the depth of the shadowing/shadow banning from peoples experience in here? Like I read Creator said using cheats like Cauldron value nullification should be fine but is that still the case?

I know getting shadowed in this game isn't really that big of a deal, but I'm just worried that like a year down the line Lava will implement some system where being shadowed WILL matter, or he'll just straight up mass ban shadowed people.
  • 400 or move character level
  • 2.5m or more gems
  • Has 10k or more stat level
  • Has unobtainable items., flesh reaper
that's a bit of an old post and I don't know if I get an answer.
for the 2.5m gems, in your account (ready to purchase stuff from the shop) or the item that you can use to add gems into your account?
Because I've got like 4m of those in my bank sitting.

tibasichelp
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tibasichelp »

Digi wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:45 pm
tibasichelp wrote:
joose wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 10:49 pm
So I know creator0822s cheat hasn't been updated this year, but it's seemingly still working as intended. Has there been any updates on Lava's banning practices or the depth of the shadowing/shadow banning from peoples experience in here? Like I read Creator said using cheats like Cauldron value nullification should be fine but is that still the case?

I know getting shadowed in this game isn't really that big of a deal, but I'm just worried that like a year down the line Lava will implement some system where being shadowed WILL matter, or he'll just straight up mass ban shadowed people.
  • 2.5m or more gems
for the 2.5m gems, in your account (ready to purchase stuff from the shop) or the item that you can use to add gems into your account?
ServerGemsReceived + GemsOwned (gemshop)

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

tibasichelp wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 3:10 pm
Digi wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 12:45 pm
tibasichelp wrote:

• 2.5m or more gems
ServerGemsReceived + GemsOwned (gemshop)
I don't think I'm shadowbanned though, I deleted a few gems from the bank (although I made these changes with "qnty") just to be sure.
From what I've read so far if you're shadowbanned you can't see other players and you can't complete guild quests so I think I'm fine so far.

Thanks for the answer though ^_^

Digi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Digi »

[sorry for the double post]
Is there a way to edit the Z to get free crafting?
I know there is a command in iBelgs cheat, kinda tried looking into the cheat.js and z to figure out something but apart knowing how to read basic code I'm not that knowledgable into figuring something out.

Also just to be sure, these things are in the red zone for shadowban?