Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kamikz
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.6

Post by Kamikz »

sirarisma wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:26 pm
Try running game without launcher.
Luque9 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:52 am

Yes. That's what I did.
And this is what happens after I open the door, after renaming the mhypbase.dll -> mhypbase.dll.org.

It translates to "Data error, download the game again from the official website and log in".

If I do not rename the file, the game works, but the table doesn't work, I can't tick the boxes.
I thought everyone else was having this problem since the new update, but others are working with the cheat just fine.
Sorry to bother.
Just restart genshin impact, works for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hxide666
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hxide666 »

WingsOfThyGiant wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:59 pm
hxide666 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:20 pm
Is it okay to like clear the abyss as a noob? I'm AR 28, I started like a week ago, just asking whether my account could get flagged for cheating.
I am at AR 42 and cleared it all... that was like 3 weeks ago and I was maybe AR 39? but yea my account is fine, I dont know why other players would report you, maybe they are so sad that they want to see other people sad lol
That's my point, is there some global ranking of some sort? Because if there isn't I also don't add friends, so my account won't get viewed.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 102220 »

Don't they individually check the statistics of each account? They seem to keep track of even the most minuscule things since they publish data like that on Teyvat Times. I'm scared they'll see my accidental 9,999,999 record or how I spammed skills

Luque9
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Luque9 »

WingsOfThyGiant wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:04 am
Luque9 wrote:
xer wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:05 am

You only need to rename mhypbase.dll, the other protection files need to remain intact. I renamed mine to mhypbase.dll.org and it did the trick, the 04-05 table now works again.

Open launcher > change dll extension if needed > launch game > log in > load into overworld > start CE > load table > attach process > do your thing.

-

Ahhh, probably because you are activating the cheats on CE before you see your character in the world, one thing you can do is open Genshin, wait till you see your character inside the world and then start CE, see if that does the trick if you havent tried it.

Its all good, just a good ol fashion misunderstanding :D
That's not it, either.
Because that error I'm showing happens even with Cheat Engine closed ):

The steps as I did it before were:
Open launcher -> Launch game -> Open the door -> Open world -> Open Cheat Engine -> Load table / Process -> Tick boxes.

Changing the name of mhypbase, turns my game unusuable, because of that error I showed on the screenshot.
Not changing the name, let's me open the game, but CE can't tick boxes and doesn't show icon on the process.

So, I wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issue, I thought it was everybody.
Seeing it's my game (I even tried reinstalling the game), I'll desist on using the table, probably.

Sorry for all the trouble and thanks again for this amazing table.

venth0085
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by venth0085 »

Anyone has any idea how to make Auto kill enemy works again? that cheat is very convenient :)

esterhazy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by esterhazy »

Luque9 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:02 pm
WingsOfThyGiant wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:04 am
Luque9 wrote:
That's not it, either.

The steps as I did it before were:
Open launcher -> Launch game -> Open the door -> Open world -> Open Cheat Engine -> Load table / Process -> Tick boxes.

Changing the name of mhypbase, turns my game unusuable, because of that error I showed on the screenshot.
Not changing the name, let's me open the game, but CE can't tick boxes and doesn't show icon on the process.

So, I wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issue, I thought it was everybody.
Seeing it's my game (I even tried reinstalling the game), I'll desist on using the table, probably.

Sorry for all the trouble and thanks again for this amazing table.

I've been having the same problem recently( any manipulations with the game files give me an error when loading the world. earlier (before the micro-update of the game launcher) the table worked fine.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

Luque9 wrote:
esterhazy wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:37 am
I've been having the same problem recently( any manipulations with the game files give me an error when loading the world. earlier (before the micro-update of the game launcher) the table worked fine.
did you try validating the files?
it's in the main menu where you choose region.

The file integrity check completed here at 100% with no errors
even with a renamed mhypbase.dll
so maybe there is another issue at your install
Last edited by Toga on Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

WingsOfThyGiant
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by WingsOfThyGiant »

FAII wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:34 am
Uh... I think the Damage Hack can permanently glitched Ayato. He was doing 1 million+ damage with his stance slashes even after restarting the game multiple times and even when I play on mobile. I managed to fix it by restarting the game and running the Damage Hack with a multiplier of 1 for both the Stats Multplier and ATK Multplier cheats. So be aware of that, I guess.

Other weird effects when you combine it with some other cheats using the current table (I don't know the exact combinations):
* Electrograna will no longer spawn around you.
* When trying to make Geograna go into stone lanterns, they'll loop around in wide loops around the lanterns forever.
* Mona's Charge ATK will not come out. No hitbox, no damage.
* When you hit one of those yellow stones that create shockwaves in the Chasm's upper plane with certain attacks, most notably Zhongli's Hold E, dozens if not hundreds of shockwaves will spawn, slowing the game down and eventually crashing it if you don't teleport out fast enough.
This is game changing!! I can play on Mobile now and kill everything lol is there any other character that does have this weird glitch? I kinda want this to be permanent on my account lol

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Luque9 wrote:
esterhazy wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:37 am
did you maybe touch the mhyprot2.sys and/or mhyprot3.sys ?
Only rename the mhypbase.dll
or you will get that data error

ktdhet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ktdhet »

How can i change attack speedhack from 2 to 3 or more?

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

ktdhet wrote:
Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:31 pm
How can i change attack speedhack from 2 to 3 or more?
you can't atm it's code based..
the attack is added again

ofcourse you can edit the script

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

deleted

OswaldoAomine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by OswaldoAomine »

Bro sorry for you Lost.Seriously

Funnee Monkee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Funnee Monkee »

Hey guys, just in here to leave my piece of experience that i had with this table. Also, thank you for your work

I also encountered the same problem many people had/still have and that is the problem where cheat engine freezes when you do all the steps (open world is open, open svchost and then you insert the table into cheat engine=svchost but after selecting to open the process it freezes until you either close the game or close cheat engine). I should mention that i had this situation using both Cheat engine 7.3 and 7.4, on windows 8.1.

What i found was this. It happened even if i had the mhypbase.dll set as "mhypbase.dll.org". You can't mess with "mhyprot2.Sys" since this one just straight up makes it so the game doesn't open (directly from exe, not launcher but i'm pretty sure launcher would do the same) and if you mess with "mhyprot3.Sys" it gives you the error which user "Luque9" had (it tells you to download the game/files from the original site and gives you that error number), so as many people said before, don't touch these files.

What i did after trying to mess with those files as well (seeing how nothing worked) was moving the whole "mhypbase.dll.org" (originally "mhypbase.dll") into another folder (this step might not be needed since it's kind of the same as just adding that ".org" to it, making the file useless), opened the game and clicked the wrench to do a file verification.

File verification was completed, it said that nothing is wrong (i should probably mention that it did not create another mhypbase.dll file), i then entered the game (clicked to load, clicked on the door and got to where i can move the characters/to the open world) then i went and opened svchost (as administrator of course and using cheat engine 7.4), dragged the table into the now opened svchost(cheat engine) clicked yes on the lua script (i usually never select those to always allow or deny) then selected yes on the prompt to select the process. To my wonders that actually did the trick, no more freezing.

Basically TLDR: remove "mhypbase.dll" from the folder or rename it (the file extension which is the .dll part), do a file verification then enter the world to move your characters, open svchost (CE 7.4), drag CT file into the svchost, select yes on the lua script and the other prompt which now appears to ask if you want it to select the process and you should be done, table should work.

Frendly Chemist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frendly Chemist »

Question... in previous versions, there was a function implemented by Alvink called Autokill enemy, is there an opportunity to implement it right now? I rummaged through the memory files and somehow could not find the parameter responsible for this, here is the code made by the author in previous versions to update the game 2.5
{ Game Executable : GenshinImpact.exe
Executable Version: 2017.4.30.0
Script Date : 2022-02-18
Author : AlvinC
}

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aoscreenkill,UserAssembly.dll,F2 0F ? ? ? 89 45 ? 48 8B ? ? F2 0F ? ? ? 48 85 ? 0F 84 ? ? ? ? 48 89)
alloc(nscreenkill,$1000,aoscreenkill)
alloc(set_newDeathZone,$16)
label(rscreenkill)
label(resscreenkill)
set_newDeathZone:
dd 1
nscreenkill:
cmp [rsp+80],UnityPlayer.dll+1B00270
jne @f
movsd xmm0,[set_newDeathZone]
movsd [rbx+58],xmm0
resscreenkill:
readmem(aoscreenkill,5)
jmp rscreenkill
aoscreenkill:
jmp nscreenkill
rscreenkill:
registersymbol(aoscreenkill resscreenkill set_newDeathZone)
[DISABLE]
aoscreenkill:
readmem(resscreenkill,5)
unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)

I'll try to dig around some more, maybe I'll find it, there's just no time, work, maybe who knows will take it up... And so I will try it myself, maybe over time I will achieve something ;)