Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
turbotoaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v6) *More Fixes + Additions**

Post by turbotoaster »

Woods wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:32 pm
Actually, it wasn't even working before the update. I guess it's because I'm using Windows 11. Can't even tick to see the options.
Do you mean the whole table or just some of the features? Some folks who were reporting the whole table not working weren't playing in offline mode, and EAC (the anti-cheat) will prevent this table from working.

In the first post of the thread I believe there are instructions on how to easily run the game in offline mode without EAC, to ensure that the table works.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Woods
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Woods »

turbotoaster wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:08 pm
Do you mean the whole table or just some of the features? Some folks who were reporting the whole table not working weren't playing in offline mode, and EAC (the anti-cheat) will prevent this table from working.

In the first post of the thread I believe there are instructions on how to easily run the game in offline mode without EAC, to ensure that the table works.
sry but are you a goldfish or something? i clearly said in my first post, what i did and you were answering already...

pepe42069
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pepe42069 »

Woods wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:32 pm
Actually, it wasn't even working before the update. I guess it's because I'm using Windows 11. Can't even tick to see the options.
Im on w11 and v6 worked perfectly on 1.02.3, stop spamming idiotic posts. no wonder tables never get updated

turbotoaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by turbotoaster »

Woods wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:33 pm
sry but are you a goldfish or something? i clearly said in my first post, what i did and you were answering already...
I didn't actually notice you were the same person I had responded to before. Since you didn't quote anything to provide context - and there was another thread post between my message and your new one - it was unclear to me that you were responding to my previous message, and you just seemed to be yet another user having trouble.

YM101
Cheater
Cheater

Post by YM101 »

Does anyone know if this work on pirated/cracked version of the game?

Rim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rim »

YM101 wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:03 am
didn't work on pirate/cracked version of the game *new patch 1.0.3

i think the CT need to update

FrenchyRomain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FrenchyRomain »

Elden Ring: How to Disable EAC
To disable EAC in Elden Ring, you simply need to follow the instructions given below. Once again, do not go online in Elden Ring with EAC disabled or you will risk getting banned by the developers at FromSoftware or Steam.

Create a .TXT file and name it steam_appid.txt
You need to move this TXT file into the same directory as the eldenring.exe file. In most cases, you will find it at the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Elden Ring
Open the text file you just created and add the string of numbers “1245620” (without quotes).
Save the file and close your text editor now.
Launch the game by clicking on the .EXE file. This will NOT work if you try to launch the game via Steam.

[/quote]

I'm sorry i tried it, it didn't work at this point i'm ready to ask any of you to help me step by step on discord while i share my screen because i'm not getting anywhere with this... I am frustrated beyond words, this is my first "souls" game and i don't know what i'm doing at all. With unlimited health at least I COULD try to understand a bit better without the "YOU DIED" screen 24/7.

Help?

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Would it be possible to add "Hide Helmet" function or make helmet invisible? There is already script for that in "Status" menu but it only works there for character view, but it might be good start.

turbotoaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by turbotoaster »

FrenchyRomain wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:48 am

I'm sorry i tried it, it didn't work at this point i'm ready to ask any of you to help me step by step on discord while i share my screen because i'm not getting anywhere with this... I am frustrated beyond words, this is my first "souls" game and i don't know what i'm doing at all. With unlimited health at least I COULD try to understand a bit better without the "YOU DIED" screen 24/7.

Help?
Just checking here, are you trying to use this table right now with v1.03 of the game? A game update just came out yesterday, and this table has not yet been updated to work with it. You can see the version of the game on the home screen in the bottom-right corner, and the version this table supports in the thread title.

If you are on v1.03 then will need to be patient, like the rest of us, until the table author has time to update it to work with the latest version.

If you don't want to wait, there are a few other threads on here with tables that have less features but have been updated I think?

Kahmra
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kahmra »

Hi! I'm new here i got this error :( there is a solution?

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Kahmra wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:09 am
Hi! I'm new here i got this error :( there is a solution?
Delete save with this, bring up backuped save and dont do whatever you did again.

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

Help?
[/quote]

Well... could you go to the main menu screen, and in the bottom right, you'll see a number. Is it v1.02.3?

divergence
Cheater
Cheater

Post by divergence »

FrenchyRomain wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:48 am

Help?
Well... could you go to the main menu screen, and in the bottom right, you'll see a number. Is it v1.02.3?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

YM101 wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:03 am
Once it's updated, sure. Right now we need to wait for it to update for version 1.03 of the game. If you're still running version 1.02.3 then it works fine

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

CrimsonFckr wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:11 am
SteamUser3212 wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:26 am
so ive just now logged into the game after recent update to see if i was in the clear. I got a pop up message saying modded equipment so i assume adding in or spawning items will trigger a flag per say - etc adjusting runes, even tho ive been offline 98% of my time on all 4 of my characters have been legit besides adjusting quantities idk what character did what it didn't say i was banned yet but it did say i gotta delete them so q-q
Ive been using itemgib, free smithing and invincibility sometimes. Playing online too(not with the cheat table active) and Im fine. I can still play. Did you adjust stats or runes directly?
no just recently before the update i had used the item spawner on 2 characters how ever getting keys and talismans and runes was all legit besides adjusting the quantity bought every upgrade item for max from the 3 headed creature at the round table. so to be sure im not sure what could have triggered