Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v6) *More Fixes + Additions**

Post by Codcat »

FrenchyRomain wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:37 pm
CrimsonFckr wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:08 am
FrenchyRomain wrote:
what part of "it's not WORKING" don't you get ? i launch Elden Ring, i use the file and it launches Cheat Engine... but then when i say "yes automatically attach to the process" nothing happens.. Cheat Engine is running because it appears in my Task Manager BUT NOTHING HAPPENS
First of all, stop quoting the entire first post homo habilis.

Second, you provide no info on if you disabled EAC or not or any other kind of info except "duh, its not working, duh"

Third, stop acting like these people work for you and come here with this "Im angry and entiteled" attitude and maybe someone will help your pleistocenic a**.
This is my first post i created the account before posting this yesterday i don't know ANYTHING about how this quoting system works.

Second of all, I just launch the game on Steam I don't see anything related to Easy Anti Cheat... i don't know if it launches with the game or not.

All I know is, I launch Elden Ring on steam, I then double click the Cheat Engine file that i downloaded (the V6), then a prompt shows up that says "Attach to process?" to which i say yes... and then NOTHING.

Drop the high and mighty attitude i've told you all I know, I'm fully aware you know more than me on the subject but you don't have to be an absolute dick about it.

Thank you
Best regards,
A pissed off user
Elden Ring: How to Disable EAC
To disable EAC in Elden Ring, you simply need to follow the instructions given below. Once again, do not go online in Elden Ring with EAC disabled or you will risk getting banned by the developers at FromSoftware or Steam.

Create a .TXT file and name it steam_appid.txt
You need to move this TXT file into the same directory as the eldenring.exe file. In most cases, you will find it at the following location: C:\Program Files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Elden Ring
Open the text file you just created and add the string of numbers “1245620” (without quotes).
Save the file and close your text editor now.
Launch the game by clicking on the .EXE file. This will NOT work if you try to launch the game via Steam.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CrimsonFckr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrimsonFckr »

SteamUser3212 wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:26 am
so ive just now logged into the game after recent update to see if i was in the clear. I got a pop up message saying modded equipment so i assume adding in or spawning items will trigger a flag per say - etc adjusting runes, even tho ive been offline 98% of my time on all 4 of my characters have been legit besides adjusting quantities idk what character did what it didn't say i was banned yet but it did say i gotta delete them so q-q
Ive been using itemgib, free smithing and invincibility sometimes. Playing online too(not with the cheat table active) and Im fine. I can still play. Did you adjust stats or runes directly?

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

Same used itemgib for equipment, talisman and smithing stones. Haven't gotten a ban with the new patch when going online.

If you can leave an equiment on the ground, it is most likely safe to spawn but there is still risk of a ban if they have logs of items obtained and see that you spawn x99 of something.

soule
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by soule »

Mandela3000 wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:26 pm
use this for it serves to revive npc CELESTIAL DEW
only works for merchants... not for NPC.... unfortunately

Pierino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pierino »

update plz

happynightmare13
Cheater
Cheater

Post by happynightmare13 »

It seems the script does not activate using the latest table. Currently playing on the latest update of the game.

conker87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by conker87 »

Pierino wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:08 am
update plz
jesus christ mate, the game has only just updated, give them time.

--

also, any chance of a script to allow your summons from anywhere? I can't check if your table has that already as the new patch and all, but I'd like to have my mimic or whatever anywhere :D

Sdaak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sdaak »

Diark wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:17 am
Same used itemgib for equipment, talisman and smithing stones. Haven't gotten a ban with the new patch when going online.

If you can leave an equiment on the ground, it is most likely safe to spawn but there is still risk of a ban if they have logs of items obtained and see that you spawn x99 of something.
Its fine, just giving yourself some items and upgrading them isn't gonna trigger anything.
Just don't overdo it, think of it like a shoot of tequila : A few of them feels good, too much leads to the drunk tank.

ChrisMck67
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChrisMck67 »

Can the Whetstone knifes be fixed in the next update please. They suffer from same issue the cookbooks had. Thank for your hard work

Silvermoon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silvermoon »

Unfortunately, god mod is not perfect
1. To be executed (enemy parry)
2. Terrain effects (Poison, Scarlet Rot)
sorry,my English is not good

Arekt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Arekt »

Diark wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:17 am

I still wonder if that would also work with items like larval tears, since there is only around 15 to get on one playtrough. I just want to respec more since game have so much fun builds to try =/

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

Silvermoon wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:19 pm
Unfortunately, god mod is not perfect
1. To be executed (enemy parry)
2. Terrain effects (Poison, Scarlet Rot)
sorry,my English is not good
It also makes enemies immune to some things

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

Arekt wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:41 pm

I still wonder if that would also work with items like larval tears, since there is only around 15 to get on one playtrough. I just want to respec more since game have so much fun builds to try =/
Larval tear is classfied as a key item and it has only a fixed amount of drops like you said. It can possibly lead to a ban if they use a flag system for each drop and then check you current count in inventory or if they maintain a history for each respec. Same situation as deathroot and shabiri grapes which have fixed drop locations.

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

Until the author updates the table properly you can use this, all i've done is fixed the aobscan on the base module offset address. Most of everything works but unlimited FP affects health and stam, don't use.
Attachments
eldenring.CT
(875.01 KiB) Downloaded 778 times

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Codcat wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:18 pm
Until the author updates the table properly you can use this, all i've done is fixed the aobscan on the base module offset address. Most of everything works but unlimited FP affects health and stam, don't use.
So the item giver and no clip functions on your table work for version 1.03? Those are honestly the only functionalities I used on the table.