Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RaZi3l
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.2

Post by RaZi3l »

yeahnah1984 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:49 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:23 pm
yeahnah1984 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:47 pm
The box to toggle on the table won't tick.

Running game version 1.02.2 with EAC disabled (copy pasted EldenRing.exe), and table version "Eldenring_All_in_One_1.02.2_G25".
Make sure you are using cheat engine 7.4, Windows 10. Also this is for the Steam version, no other. When you right click the script that won't tick what does it say?
"Module not found eldenring.exe".
I fixed it. It seems to not work if you disable by EAC by doing the copy paste eldenring.exe and rename it method, probably because this changes the name to start_protected_game.exe while the table wants eldenring.exe.

I switched to other way where you use the steam_appid.txt file then run eldenring.exe and the table works fine now. If anyone had trouble running it try the above method.
I need help on the details how could one do this?
Or any link that can help me on how to do this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

isosplx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v5a) **More Fixes**

Post by isosplx »

TheStuffTester wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:33 am
isosplx wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:29 am
Is it me or does the Ashes of War option not work correctly on the Item Giver?
I select a weapon and the Ashes of War option changes to match the Weapon ID...
This leaves us unable to add Ashes of War to the weapon because the ID changes with the rest of the value options, instead of remaining Default.
The Ashes of War option in ItemGib is not to apply it onto a weapon, you're supposed to spawn the Ashes of War you want (the scroll) and THEN go to the blacksmith and apply it onto the weapon you want.
The older version allowed me to apply them directly to my weapon.
Is there any way to bring that feature back?

Yanoto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Yanoto »

What about disabling autosaves like in DS3 table?Is it possible?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

isosplx wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 10:37 am
TheStuffTester wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:33 am
isosplx wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:29 am
Is it me or does the Ashes of War option not work correctly on the Item Giver?
I select a weapon and the Ashes of War option changes to match the Weapon ID...
This leaves us unable to add Ashes of War to the weapon because the ID changes with the rest of the value options, instead of remaining Default.
The Ashes of War option in ItemGib is not to apply it onto a weapon, you're supposed to spawn the Ashes of War you want (the scroll) and THEN go to the blacksmith and apply it onto the weapon you want.
The older version allowed me to apply them directly to my weapon.
Is there any way to bring that feature back?
Ah, I see now what you are saying. Strange it got removed. Going to fix a few things and put up (v6) of the table with the added ashes to apply wo weapons and fixed coordinates/camera stuff.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v6) *More Fixes + Additions**

Post by gideon25 »

Game v1.02.3 (v6)
New Screenshots below!(v6)
[1.]Fixed ALL Camera/Coordinate/Teleport Scripts/pointers
[2.]Fixed/Added BACK Ashes of War to apply to a weapon when using item give/gib
[3.]Changed description of Auto Parry to EASY Parry as it just increases the window to be able to parry
[4.]Added COOKBOOKS/RECIPES for crafting, etc. to the [X] <== World Flags by CarlosM section.
[5.]Added NG+ pointers to change the number of your new game plus (its at the very bottom of table)

Entis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Entis »

Is it possible to make a Script that allows to use Sorcerys with a Seal or Incations with a Glintstone Staff?

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:32 pm
Game v1.02.3 (v6)
New Screenshots below!(v6)
[1.]Fixed ALL Camera/Coordinate/Teleport Scripts/pointers
[2.]Fixed/Added BACK Ashes of War to apply to a weapon when using item give/gib
[3.]Changed description of Auto Parry to EASY Parry as it just increases the window to be able to parry
[4.]Added COOKBOOKS/RECIPES for crafting, etc. to the [X] <== World Flags by CarlosM section.
[5.]Added NG+ pointers to change the number of your new game plus (its at the very bottom of table)
Item gib sorted version
Attachments
Eldenring_All_in_One_1.02.3_(v6)_G25.CT
(956.87 KiB) Downloaded 339 times
Last edited by hornedskulldrake on Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

Jehutiy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jehutiy »

Can't seem to add Vyke's War Spear? Is it just me? Seems like other items work just fine.
Couldn't get Vyke to invade so just decided to add his loot but this seems to be the only item I cannot add.

hornedskulldrake
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hornedskulldrake »

Jehutiy wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:35 pm
Can't seem to add Vyke's War Spear? Is it just me? Seems like other items work just fine.
Couldn't get Vyke to invade so just decided to add his loot but this seems to be the only item I cannot add.
You probably didn't change the item type

There is a reason why you must choose item type first
Some of the item has overlap id
e.g: ashes of war assassin's gambit has the same id as drake knight gauntlets armor if you choose armor type you will spawn gauntlet, and if you choose ashes of war it will spawn as ashes of war

bubugaga
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bubugaga »

Appreciate the work you put into this! Ever since I've done my first playthrough, figure it'd be fun having custom stuff added onto my game. I was wondering. Is there a way to replace dodge/roll to bloodhound step? A bit too much, I know, but is it possible? Thanks in advance!

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Here's a weird issue; auto-block stops working for weapon's with Bloodhound's Step(Ashes of War), tested with Knight's Greatsword and Nagakiba(Katana), if I infuse the weapons with other Ashes of War auto-block works but not with Bloodhound's Step. Any idea why this is happening? The weapons with Bloodhound's Step can still block manually.

Ragnarok Drakengard
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ragnarok Drakengard »

Thanks for the update gideon25!

Does anyone have a list of items that you're not allowed to have more than a certain amount of or you risk a ban? I know most items are safe. I figure there are probably some like the titanite stuff in previous games you can only have limited quantities of. Also I second the recommendation for the removal of fog of war from the map.

TheStuffTester
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheStuffTester »

Ragnarok Drakengard wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:27 pm
Thanks for the update gideon25!

Does anyone have a list of items that you're not allowed to have more than a certain amount of or you risk a ban? I know most items are safe. I figure there are probably some like the titanite stuff in previous games you can only have limited quantities of. Also I second the recommendation for the removal of fog of war from the map.
Golden Seeds, Sacred Tears, Spells, Rune Arcs and I would avoid most high level Runes and Smithing/Somber stones like the ancient dragon ones.

Generally speaking anything that can be traded could feasibly be obtained in infinite amounts, the way I do it is I try to "Leave" the item on the floor, if I can do that then it usually means the item can be traded, if so then the item should be safe to spawn, as the game would have no real way of knowing whether you got it from cheating or someone (A friend :roll: ) dropped it for you, without looking into it manually.

None of the above items except maybe the smithing stones can be traded and as such they're not safe to spawn.

NamelessShade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NamelessShade »

Awesome work. Is it possible to add the whetblades to the world flags? The sancrified whetblade can't be unlocked after you change leyndell.

Skooby
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Skooby »

Is it possible add in a way to edit weapon level?