Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 **Updated/Fixed/More Added**

Post by QuarryTen »

rsr28 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:27 pm
gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:32 pm
rsr28 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:04 pm
I can't find the rune multiplier when killing enemies in the table. Where is it?
In the purple section beneath infinite arrows and drop rate multiplier.
Thanks! I've also noticed that when I increase my max HP it resets back to the normal max HP when I rest. Any way to make the cheat engine value persist?
Same reason why increasing your lvl past 99 does nothing--hardcoded limitation. Cheat Engine can't help you there. Maybe modifying the game's code will.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RingoBeam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 (v2) **Fixed + Defense Multipliers**

Post by RingoBeam »

It doesn't work for me. I have current version of the game and cheat engine and I used the eac bypass where you have to rename the elden ring exe copy. when I start the game without eac and open up cheat engine the table checkbox won't tick. I see comments of people using cheat engine on this current day however I can't... what am I doing wrong?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

RingoBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:42 pm
It doesn't work for me. I have current version of the game and cheat engine and I used the eac bypass where you have to rename the elden ring exe copy. when I start the game without eac and open up cheat engine the table checkbox won't tick. I see comments of people using cheat engine on this current day however I can't... what am I doing wrong?
You can't rename the elden ring exe because the scripts rely on it. See here what this person did:
viewtopic.php?p=239015#p239015

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

Thanks for the update and the rune multiplier!!!

So much cleaner (with the most important things to me).

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

bluepanda wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:01 am
Thanks for the update and the rune multiplier!!!
So much cleaner (with the most important things to me).
Nice. Everyone should do that. Organize what they really want and just move the rarely used stuff into a folder at the bottom or something :)

Kittycatte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kittycatte »

Hi forgive me if I am a little dumb on this but I'm trying to get this working for my disabled friend who really wants to play elden ring but would have a hard time normally seeing as how I can really co-op with them so much I figured using something like this would really let them have a better time playing, that being said we are running in to some issues that I'm not really sure what do in order to get this up and running. We have the current version of CE installed with the current table but when we attach it we are unable to select any thing other than the discord link. We not sure if its the anti cheat kicking in but we have tried the methods of disconnecting from the internet and launching the exe file in the steam folder but when the table has loaded we still get the same issue, We also tried the way of changed the file name of the protected exe with the same result, and lastly we tried to put in a text file in the the game folder named steam_appid.txt and with 1245620 contained inside the text file itself with no luck. Any help for this would mean a lot and thank you! Sorry if I am asking in the wrong area i'm really new to posting here at all

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

Kittycatte wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:43 am
Snip
From Elden Ring'smain menu, make sure that online is disabled.
Close down CE and Elden Ring and bring both back up. Load your character up, and then attach ER to CE and then enable the table.
If the problem still persists, right-click the line titled "Elden Ring All-in-One Table Hex... " and what does the first option say? Usually, it says that it can't find an AOB.

cziter314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cziter314 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:30 pm
Game v1.02.3 (v2)
FIXED: Not being able to pick up smithing items when "Infinite Item Use" script is active. Its good now.
By request a HARD one (for me at least): Defense/Dmg Negation Multipliers. You get a multiplier for the left side and the right side. The script hooks into the calculation functions so its the real deal. The left side (Defense Power) is kind of strange. It clearly works on some kind of curve and drops off drastically when using really large numbers. Careful also on the damage negation. IF the multiplier gets too much over 10x (which should get you to 100% easily) it can flip back around.
Hi, infinite item use still has a bug which blocks ability to pick up more crafting items like herbs, mushrooms etc.
I am attaching the only "infinite item use" which worked for this game without any bugs (at least for previous version, by user @makotech222) but I do not know how to change it to work with new game version, maybe you could take a look on that :)
Attachments
eldenring (2).CT
(2.16 KiB) Downloaded 241 times

cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cobaltlotus »

Looks like a good table. Thanks for your hard work! Question, though:

Is it possible to add a function that allows you to change what NG+ cycle you're on?

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

anyone manage to get an inf buff working??? or inf grease, like when u buff your character or your imbue your weapon with enchantment and it stays much much longer.

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

Well, beat the game yesterday on my online file without cheats. Now its time to make myself a mule character with all of the stuff at level 1.

I'm just now realizing how many items are actually in this game. This is going to take a while to add them all >.< There are also non obtainable things in the lists as well, so need to be careful not to add that stuff.

RingoBeam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RingoBeam »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:52 pm
RingoBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:42 pm
You can't rename the elden ring exe because the scripts rely on it. See here what this person did:
viewtopic.php?p=239015#p239015
Hey, it worked! Thanks!

monarchv2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.02.3 **Updated/Fixed/More Added**

Post by monarchv2 »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:34 am
Game v1.02.3
See screenshots!
Fixed all non activating scripts AND
1. Fixed Infinite Jump and Horse Jumping: Infinite jump works best by first standing still and tapping, then by moving around rapidly tapping. Horse jump works best by kind of moving the horse around while in the air tapping (will just have to play around with it to get the hang of it).
ADDED:
2. Added Auto-Block. Blocks automagically.
3. No Stat requirements to equip weapons and they can be equipped in either hand and will block if autoblock is set
4. No Stat requirements to Use Spells and all spells only take 1 spell slot.
5. No Spell FP & MP Costs.
6. Drop Rate: Can now SET the multiplier you want and open script to set a default.
7. Rune Multiplier from killed Enemies! Can set it to what you want.
8. FREE Smithing and Ignore Crafting Materials: Changed the smithing to cost no materials OR Runes. The crafting will just ignore and you can click on it anyway.

In the archived/not working section at the very bottom is some scripts added to the discord main script but im not sure what they do so did not officially include them.
Thank you Again for this amazing table.
I have noticed that using bloodhound step on a weapon causes the autoblock to not work. If it is possible can you fix that?
the combination of the step and autoblock would make it look so much more badass. thanks.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allen1013 »

Is anyone else not getting the inf jump ability to turn on? Last table I could it was wonky but it worked this time no go.

shrooms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shrooms »

is it still possible to launch the game in offline mode, set my lvl to 120 but have all 99 stats, then load into multiplayer and just pvp? thats what i used to do on DS2 and 3 with no issue