Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
a2yorha
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by a2yorha »

i've been cheating very liberally because i don't mind playing offline but a friend just asked me to come online for help and i couldn't bare to say no, but we're finding it impossible to meet up in game. me putting down sign, me using the furlcalling finger, multiplayer password and no multiplayer password, they said they could see red signs in the location we tried, but i saw nothing. i didn't get any type of ban/soft ban message on start up. so i think they don't give you a popup, they just did it and don't tell you, and the way to know is if you can or cannot see signs or get summoned, even with a password.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

Any news on tweaking lighting like in DS games? Still hoping for someone to disable chromatic aberration. There's gotta be a value for it somewhere.. :(

Emerald Lance
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Emerald Lance »

Emerald Lance wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:37 pm
I haven't used this table yet. But I have messed with fearlessrevolution's trainer: god mode and infinite hp. After beating the boss, I turned the cheats off, touched grace, then jumped off the nearest cliff. When I respawned at grace, I quit, restored the EAC file, restarted my PC, then loaded Steam in online mode. So far, not a whiff of a ban. I won't be messing with cheat table until we get a month or so worth of confirmation on what does and does not ban.

I'll post if I get banned.
Just a follow up. I've used the itemgib option in the other table to give myself 200 hero runes (itemgib does count as picking up an item and thus SHOULD be legal) and have not received a ban or even a warning. This was a couple days ago, still no issues.

applesloth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by applesloth »

Emerald Lance wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:41 pm
Emerald Lance wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:37 pm
I haven't used this table yet. But I have messed with fearlessrevolution's trainer: god mode and infinite hp. After beating the boss, I turned the cheats off, touched grace, then jumped off the nearest cliff. When I respawned at grace, I quit, restored the EAC file, restarted my PC, then loaded Steam in online mode. So far, not a whiff of a ban. I won't be messing with cheat table until we get a month or so worth of confirmation on what does and does not ban.

I'll post if I get banned.
Just a follow up. I've used the itemgib option in the other table to give myself 200 hero runes (itemgib does count as picking up an item and thus SHOULD be legal) and have not received a ban or even a warning. This was a couple days ago, still no issues.
What table?

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

So far I have been only using those things:

1. Itemgib, just weapons, armors, talismans etc. No rune or "Heroe's Runes", no "limited" (probably) items on map like Golden Seeds etc.
2. No crafting requirement but I keep my upgrades on "reasonable" level for where I am on map.

So far (been a week) so good. Of course nothing is guarenteed but I try to stick to what was safe in DS3. At worst I will let you know in few weeks if ban will hit. Stay safe.

Pathfinder996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pathfinder996 »

So would using the free smithing get you banned? I want to try out other weapons but with the severe lack of higher end stones its just not worth the trade in damage

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Pathfinder996 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:32 pm
So would using the free smithing get you banned? I want to try out other weapons but with the severe lack of higher end stones its just not worth the trade in damage
"No crafting requirement" was safe back in DS3. We don't know if it is the same in Elden Ring but it's the "safest" bet. But it is still a bet, so take care.

yummyl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yummyl »

benny89 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:37 pm
"No crafting requirement" was safe back in DS3. We don't know if it is the same in Elden Ring but it's the "safest" bet. But it is still a bet, so take care.
TBF any kind of cheating is a risk but the chances are probably different with different cheats

a2yorha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by a2yorha »

a2yorha wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:07 pm
i've been cheating very liberally because i don't mind playing offline but a friend just asked me to come online for help and i couldn't bare to say no, but we're finding it impossible to meet up in game. me putting down sign, me using the furlcalling finger, multiplayer password and no multiplayer password, they said they could see red signs in the location we tried, but i saw nothing. i didn't get any type of ban/soft ban message on start up. so i think they don't give you a popup, they just did it and don't tell you, and the way to know is if you can or cannot see signs or get summoned, even with a password.
update on this, i removed my save (the entire folder) and started a new game, rushed to the first step grace, touched the summon statue, and set up a password with my friend and put my sign down, but they couldn't find it. so the ban isn't connected to the save, for anyone who wanted confirmation.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

If we consider that same stuff that was safe in DS3 is safe here- would itemgib XXX Runes [No] (the Runes that you can use to get Runes like Golden Rune [5]) be safe too?

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

benny89 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:37 pm
Pathfinder996 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:32 pm
I took the bet. Will follow up tomorrow as I am still alive from gold/hero/lord runes. Did not do any +10 stuff, only upped to what I had (mainly because I want to get the achievement).
benny89 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:45 am
If we consider that same stuff that was safe in DS3 is safe here- would itemgib XXX Runes [No] (the Runes that you can use to get Runes like Golden Rune [5]) be safe too?
I added 699 Golden Rune (9), Hero Rune (5), and Lord Runes. Originally I was going to do just golden, but I accidentally copy pasted the wrong save so I ended up with all 3. My summons are still working, both ways. I did this Friday night.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Would it be possible to add options to swap items appearance while leaving all other stats? Like Transmog?

Supreme_Sigurd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Supreme_Sigurd »

Before I use Cheat Engine, what is the general consensus on what is safe or not? For an example would Infinite health be a safe option to use?

Stivenz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stivenz »

I only want to use the infinite health for a few bosses. Will I get banned for this?

ExVault
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ExVault »

Stivenz wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:12 am
I only want to use the infinite health for a few bosses. Will I get banned for this?
No.