Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by N3M3515 »

Any news with the march 2 update? maybe a new armor set or weapon? 7gb it's a lot of data

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

news on what? the updated table i posted for 1.5.0 still works on 1.5.0.1. enjoy!

TsuiHans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TsuiHans »

machine4578 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:13 pm
news on what? the updated table i posted for 1.5.0 still works on 1.5.0.1. enjoy!
Using the function of modifying item inventory will cause the game to crash. Can you fix it?

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

machine4578 wrote:
As Tsui mentions this seems to crash the game (..and I'm sure lots of us will be going into DoR with an awful lot of duplicates!) Would be great if you could fix this if possible and again thanks for all the work you continue to do on updating the editor mate. Cheers

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

pedrokuk wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:23 pm
machine4578 wrote:
As Tsui mentions this seems to crash the game (..and I'm sure lots of us will be going into DoR with an awful lot of duplicates!) Would be great if you could fix this if possible and again thanks for all the work you continue to do on updating the editor mate. Cheers
did this happen on the 1.5.0 version .exe?

-edit-
i just tested the table i posted, i removed 3 outfits without issue(Altair's Outfit, Bayek's Outfit, andEzio's Outfit). i have NO crashes.
maybe you guys have too much in your inventory already?.. idk but it works fine for me and i cant fix something that dosnt crash on my end.
also this "issue" if i recall has been reported before or previous versions. so idk what to tell you. sorry.

btw im using older CE v7.2, the same table the org budabum table was designed for. so maybe you guys should try that(with a little edit on the CE table it can be used on older CE version too)

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

machine4578 wrote:
Not the table, the game on today update 1.50.100, maybe new items...

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

machine4578 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:27 pm
pedrokuk wrote:
machine4578 wrote:
As Tsui mentions this seems to crash the game (..and I'm sure lots of us will be going into DoR with an awful lot of duplicates!)
i just tested the table i posted, i removed 3 outfits without issue(Altair's Outfit, Bayek's Outfit, andEzio's Outfit). i have NO crashes...
...also this "issue" if i recall has been reported before or previous versions. so idk what to tell you. sorry.

btw im using older CE v7.2,
I don't have any issues either on newer version.

As for the duplicates, right click the option that are adding the duplicates and click edit script, then erase the lines (are all with description) you don't want and then save the traner

Ex:
Go to "Get item/bulk get item/dlcs.../dawn of.../all items" right click on "all items" and "edit script' you will se all the discription of the items that will be added, like

"//all father armor set:

dq 000... //all f. Bracer
dq 000... //all f. Armor.

Just erase those and click on the icon on the left top of cheat engine and save the new table

To remove duplicates from inventory, use the "edit quantity/more/armor or weapons" option, not the "edit item"

To remove duplicates from inventory appart from the the table, you can also load a older save before adding the duplicates, if you don't mind losing some hours of gameplay

huy76721
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by huy76721 »

Hi, i need some help.. the RoD pack wont save even after I patched the game

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

machine4578 wrote:
pedrokuk wrote:
machine4578 wrote:
did this happen on the 1.5.0 version .exe?

-edit-
i just tested the table i posted, i removed 3 outfits without issue(Altair's Outfit, Bayek's Outfit, andEzio's Outfit). i have NO crashes.
maybe you guys have too much in your inventory already?.. idk but it works fine for me and i cant fix something that dosnt crash on my end.
also this "issue" if i recall has been reported before or previous versions. so idk what to tell you. sorry.

btw im using older CE v7.2, the same table the org budabum table was designed for. so maybe you guys should try that(with a little edit on the CE table it can be used on older CE version too)
Thanks mate - was happening for me with 1.5.0 too and tried using 7.2 also. Think the problem must be something at my end. Cheers

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

N3M3515 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:31 am
machine4578 wrote:
pedrokuk wrote:

As Tsui mentions this seems to crash the game (..and I'm sure lots of us will be going into DoR with an awful lot of duplicates!)
i just tested the table i posted, i removed 3 outfits without issue(Altair's Outfit, Bayek's Outfit, andEzio's Outfit). i have NO crashes...
...also this "issue" if i recall has been reported before or previous versions. so idk what to tell you. sorry.

As for the duplicates, right click the option that are adding the duplicates and click edit script, then erase the lines (are all with description) you don't want and then save the traner

Ex:
Go to "Get item/bulk get item/dlcs.../dawn of.../all items" right click on "all items" and "edit script' you will se all the discription of the items that will be added, like

"//all father armor set:

Just erase those and click on the icon on the left top of cheat engine and save the new table

To remove duplicates from inventory, use the "edit quantity/more/armor or weapons" option, not the "edit item"

To remove duplicates from inventory appart from the the table, you can also load a older save before adding the duplicates, if you don't mind losing some hours of gameplay

Thanks mate - still doesn't work as game crashes as soon as click "+All Inventory Items" on both 7.2 and 7.3. Problem must be something at my end. Will dig out an old save when Ragnarok launches officially. Cheers

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

huy76721 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:29 am
Until the release of the expansion it's impossible to Keep the items, you also need to buy the dlc, items only stay if you have the DLC installed

huy76721
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by huy76721 »

N3M3515 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:33 am
huy76721 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:29 am
Until the release of the expansion it's impossible to Keep the items, you also need to buy the dlc, items only stay if you have the DLC installed
That's explained why all of the bulk item in DLC wont save no matter what I do. Thank you a lot for your help!

Dion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dion »

Hello. Someone posted on December that maces and crossbow hashes were found in the game files, I can see the maces mentioned in the codes in the recent update, but what about crossbow? Are they gonna add npc weapons?

TsuiHans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TsuiHans »

pedrokuk wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:30 am
N3M3515 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:31 am
machine4578 wrote:

Ex:

"//all father armor set:

Thanks mate - still doesn't work as game crashes as soon as click "+All Inventory Items" on both 7.2 and 7.3. Problem must be something at my end. Will dig out an old save when Ragnarok launches officially. Cheers
Hi mate, I successfully deleted the item. I think the cause of the game crashing is that there are too many items. It took me a long time to sell my runes and it worked when I modified the item again.

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

Hi mate, I successfully deleted the item. I think the cause of the game crashing is that there are too many items. It took me a long time to sell my runes and it worked when I modified the item again.
[/quote]

Cheers mate - I'll give it a go. Thanks for the heads up.