Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by PeputuZi »

cfemen wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:10 pm
themaoci wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:19 pm
i review some of the tables and i found a way for noclipping without dying extept hitting constant death Y position
Hi themaoci,

I made the original NoClip.
Nice finding, I "automated" that process quickly :lol:

Code: Select all

mov word ptr[rsi+92],0101
Both bools will always set to true if my NoClip thread is enabled.

///

updated heremy version based on the findings of themaoci or you can just use his version :)

OMG, IT DOESNT KILL ME <3 ...
( I COULD KISS YOU :******)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ligress
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ligress »

duducasarotto wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:58 pm
is it a softban cause I remember softbans being something that allow you to play online but only with other people that were softbaned, this seems way harsh to get a 180 day suspension from online is like all online things, also what exactly is altering the game behavior
Good question lol. Speedrunners alter the game behavior often, I still wanna know people's thoughts on how EAC will handle that.

mem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mem »

I noticed some people are trying to edit down their attributes/level after they've messed with them.

I made a small table that allows editing them, plus the current runes. Changes to the values are instant them moment you edit them.
Attachments
eldenring_attributes.CT
(10.11 KiB) Downloaded 589 times

zypxel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zypxel »

Derp cant delete this
Last edited by zypxel on Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jintoya
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jintoya »

i have a question, do we know how the cheat detection system works?

i am trying to get a character leveled for a multiplayer game, and want to know if using the inf (hp, stam, FP) but not adding any items or altering any attributes will get it flagged when i go online again.

it worked fine in DS 1-3 to cheat like this, but i thought id ask all the same.
to be clear, i have no intention to cheat online, and in the future likely only ever inf FP. (because they really didnt consider multiplayer with FP usage.)

Kamse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kamse »

zypxel wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:24 pm
just wanna share one of the table I found online. All credit goes to original creator
It has its own topic here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19348

cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cobaltlotus »

Does anyone with cheat engine knowledge know if there's any kind of modifier that determines what NG+ cycle you're on?

FrankySahwit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FrankySahwit »

jintoya wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:56 pm
i have a question, do we know how the cheat detection system works?

i am trying to get a character leveled for a multiplayer game, and want to know if using the inf (hp, stam, FP) but not adding any items or altering any attributes will get it flagged when i go online again.

it worked fine in DS 1-3 to cheat like this, but i thought id ask all the same.
to be clear, i have no intention to cheat online, and in the future likely only ever inf FP. (because they really didnt consider multiplayer with FP usage.)
Nobody knows. As people have said, if you're don't want to get banned, don't cheat. But I personally am not saying "never cheat at all". I suggest not going online with a cheated save though. Just back up a non-cheated save (or if you don't have one, back up your cheated save separately, go into the game with EAC off, delete your character and either create one and backup the new save as a non-cheated one, or just back it up as a save with no characters) and keep cheated and non-cheated saves apart and NEVER mix them up. Only use one with EAC and one without and offline. As for how long - time will show. For now we know NOTHING about how sensitive their detection is or even what "penalty quarantine" means - full online ban or softban (lasts 180 days regardless). The first people to sacrifice their accounts for the name of science, willingly or unwillingly, purposefully or by accident, will be the heroes never to be forgotten. But they haven't even banned anyone from what I know. We'll have to see if they have a dedicated ban day this week, as it was with previous games. Slowly but surely knowledge will be gathered. Until then either keep on the safe side or become one of the brave volunteers and risk your account for us :)

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Squalor wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:09 pm
zachillios wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:09 pm
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:49 am

We won't get an inventory editor any time soon due to people not knowing the ID's of the items. However some tablemaker's are so up their own ass about helping the community that when we make a "suggestion" it's seen as a "list of demands" and they get mad. As if we're supposed to kiss the ground they walk on, if you have an ego because you're making cheats for a game, I feel like your priorities are fucked up. We're all here to enjoy the game together.
Because you quoted me when I was asking someone completely unrelated to you a question? What type of mental gymnastics do you have to do to make yourself a victim when you jumped into a conversation and then reiterated all of the things you wanted while you put forth no effort at all to make any of them happen? Grow up.

Seriously they have no idea what they're talking about either. You don't make cheats, you "find" cheats. You find something affects something a certain way and you exploit it. Adding no value to the conversation. I'm just waiting here like everyone else for some good options, but at this point if you were to just keep it all private to spite that dude I'll support you all the way. Table makers are doing this for free, and Cheat Engine happens to be most trustworthy option over just downloading a trainer off the internet. The entitlement people have.
You clearly didn't read anything I said and simply hopped onto the bandwagon because it was convenient. Next time read what I say instead of trying to take things I say out of context to fit your narrative. I'm not going have a petty back and forth with both you and Zach. I'm going to say my piece and we'll move on from there.

My skillset doesn't revolve around scanning values and reading data. My skillset revolves around 3D models/meshes/bones/skins, etc etc. Because that's what I am good at. There were no mental gymnastics present when I spoke, never have been, never will be. I will die on this hill if need be, alone. It was a set of suggestions that was proposed. Nobody again (because you clearly don't understand the difference) is forcing you to do anything against your will and I have no issue supporting any tablemaker financially if that's what you're complaining about for doing it for "free". If you want to be paid and put the table out for free, by all means be my guest. My DM's are open if you want to discuss compensation for your time.

Now I feel myself reaching Sunbeam's level of vitriol, I'll let him harness that kind of energy, I don't like doing it.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

cobaltlotus wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:40 pm
Does anyone with cheat engine knowledge know if there's any kind of modifier that determines what NG+ cycle you're on?
I'm almost certain that there was feature in either a DS 2 or 3 table that allowed you to change which NG you're playing on. But to answer your question directly, there is a modifier that CAN determine which NG your on (a lot is possible which CE and Lua), but as far as how they do it another question that I am not capable of answering. I imagine it's probably not an easy process.

Squalor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Squalor »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:41 am
zachillios wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:40 am
hzlleo123 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:18 am
Hi, Is there a complete ID list yet? I manage to edit couple enhancement stone ID but I still unable find ID for lv9 enhancement stone. (lv1 to lv8 is 0x????2774 to 0x????277B) But when I tried 0x????277c it just not working
So if you have the game still open, do you mind right clicking on the ID number and doing a "what's accesses this address" and then letting me know what it sends back? I'll look into a more comprehensive item editor with that.

Thanks.
I literally had a list of things I suggested. Do people not read what's posted?
Look at this conversation. You literally responded to Zach when they were not addressing you.
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:02 am
I guess answering the same questions over and over is more fun than progressing the table with community suggestions. Who knew.
And then you got snippy because your "suggestions" got ignored. All because someone asked if they can get help with finding an item editor.

And you literally just said "My skillset doesn't revolve around scanning values and reading data. " If they don't want to spend the time looking for something to act funny to exploit into the table, they are in no means obligated to look for it. Same exact reason why we can suggest you learn how to make a cheat table yourself, but you'd rather not because that's not in your skillset.

Let the table makers find what they find and play the game in their own time. Don't get snippy and annoyed when the "progression" of the table isn't going the way you want it.

I'm not "jumping into the bandwagon," as someone whose made mods myself, I'm defending the cheatmaker for doing something which usually amounts to a thankless job. They don't work for you, and you can throw your money at them but they don't do it for money. They do this shit for fun, stop taking away the fun. They find ways to mess around in the game and are generous enough to share this with the community. Donations are welcome, but I'm pretty sure all they ask for is a little patience and a thank you.

Toon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Toon »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:37 am
Here's my quick one, it has quick runes, infinite magic, and a health pointer.

Edit: Added a stamina pointer, an item quantity editor, and no equip load/always light load.
Hey man, any reason why the item drop function isn't working? Really need it so I can duplicate my weapon

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Toon wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:23 pm
zachillios wrote:

Edit: Added a stamina pointer, an item quantity editor, and no equip load/always light load.
Hey man, any reason why the item drop function isn't working? Really need it so I can duplicate my weapon
zachillios wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:27 pm
dancon wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:56 pm
zachillios wrote:

Could you fix the item quantity editor? Very much a handy option. :D Cheers.
Nope, no plans.

The updated instruction is at eldenring.exe+6EC550. Feel free to update it.

SteamUser3212
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SteamUser3212 »

so all the CE tabled ive found here dont work or does the easy anti cheat just disable CE in general?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

SteamUser3212 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:20 pm
so all the CE tabled ive found here dont work or does the easy anti cheat just disable CE in general?
You CAN'T use cheats in a game with anti-cheat, I mean that's the point of it, isn't it?
So you have to kill or bypass the anti-cheat before you can use or create cheats.
I'm using the method with adding a txt file to the game folder which works just fine for me.