Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scarth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Scarth »

I'm currently playing on Geforce Now. If I download the game and use this to get items will they disappear when I play on geforce now again ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

FearLessCE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FearLessCE »

13єrѕєrk wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:46 am
HK26 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:10 am
13єrѕєrk wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 12:36 pm

Hello and yes, I have the same issue only with the XP and Silver Booster.
This seems to be a common issue. I’m not an advanced editor for the table so I wouldn’t know exactly how to fix it. My argument would be to just give yourself a ton of silver with the table so you never have to worry about it.

XP can be circumvented by giving yourself max skill points through the table, as well. The game doesn’t respond well to that method, though, and it doesn’t scale to your new level. I highly recommend the mod “100 Complete Maximum Level Save File” on Nexus. It’s about 11 or so save files across different stages of the game, and Eivor is max level and all game areas are scaled to it.
So I found that the Permanent Booster Pack resets every time you pick up Opal which is server-side.

PS: So I went through cut scenes, fast travels, sync points, quests, menus and such things and the Booster Pack is stable. Therefore it suggests that only picking Opal will reset it due to ss registering them. This simplify the issue greatly knowing what was the cause and the solution is simple on paper. If someone is kind enough to create and implement a script for example inside the "Activate The Booster Pack" so the Permanent Booster Pack will apply and go through check points every time you pick Opal, will keep the table clean and the Booster stable. Or simply ignore Opal. Thank you for the table and cheers!

PS2: It would seem that anomaly puzzles reset the Booster Pack as well.
What I end up with is hotkeys for the booster. When I pick up Opal, I push Ctrl+Alt and keep playing.

N3M3515
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by N3M3515 »

FearLessCE wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:46 pm
13єrѕєrk wrote:
HK26 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:10 am

This seems to be a common issue. I’m not an advanced editor for the table so I wouldn’t know exactly how to fix it. My argument would be to just give yourself a ton of silver with the table so you never have to worry about it.

XP can be circumvented by giving yourself max skill points through the table, as well. The game doesn’t respond well to that method, though, and it doesn’t scale to your new level. I highly recommend the mod “100 Complete Maximum Level Save File” on Nexus. It’s about 11 or so save files across different stages of the game, and Eivor is max level and all game areas are scaled to it.
So I found that the Permanent Booster Pack resets every time you pick up Opal which is server-side.

PS: So I went through cut scenes, fast travels, sync points, quests, menus and such things and the Booster Pack is stable. Therefore it suggests that only picking Opal will reset it due to ss registering them. This simplify the issue greatly knowing what was the cause and the solution is simple on paper. If someone is kind enough to create and implement a script for example inside the "Activate The Booster Pack" so the Permanent Booster Pack will apply and go through check points every time you pick Opal, will keep the table clean and the Booster stable. Or simply ignore Opal. Thank you for the table and cheers!

What I end up with is hotkeys for the booster. When I pick up Opal, I push Ctrl+Alt and keep playing.
check if reda shop or photos on map has the same efect, i guess every time the game communicate with the server it glitches the cheat

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

N3M3515 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:19 pm
FearLessCE wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:46 pm
13єrѕєrk wrote:

check if reda shop or photos on map has the same efect, i guess every time the game communicate with the server it glitches the cheat
Opal is pretty redundant when you can get all Helix items for free with the table.

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

Dont get mad, I've downloaded the cheat table on PG 111, I'm entering the password: fearless but it keeps saying that either file is corrupted or password is incorrect. I'm using winrar, do i need to download 7z.

***Edit***
Download 7z and it worked.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

iethanhuntz wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:12 pm
Dont get mad, I've downloaded the cheat table on PG 111, I'm entering the password: fearless but it keeps saying that either file is corrupted or password is incorrect. I'm using winrar, do i need to download 7z.

***Edit***
Whoops, sorry about that! Didn’t even register to me that that might be an issue

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

Post by devinparker19891954 »

is there a way to get a save back that was deleted by mistake im talking a 238 hour save

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

devinparker19891954 wrote:
Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:14 am
is there a way to get a save back that was deleted by mistake im talking a 238 hour save
Not with an inventory editor, no. If it was saved to the cloud maybe Ubisoft can get it back? Idk, just a guess

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

HK26 wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:41 am
iethanhuntz wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:12 pm

***Edit***
Whoops, sorry about that! Didn’t even register to me that that might be an issue
No worries buddy, important things is that it worked. Not sure if you can help but i mistakenly added foreign supplies and i cant get rid of them and raid is not moving past.

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

update v1.5.0 is out. Inventory Editor is broke.

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

machine4578 wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:56 pm
Yeah I just checked - shit! Do you think you'll work your magic again mate at some point? Thanks again for what you've done to update this as Budabum seems to have moved on. Cheers

dexo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dexo »

I really hope this is the last "big" update, so you guys can finally have a break! :D

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

ok, im slowly fixing each broke option. i have to fix permanent boost pack and open shops now.

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

dexo wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:39 pm
I really hope this is the last "big" update, so you guys can finally have a break! :D
It's probably going to be the last but cant be too sure since this is going to add support for Dawn of Ragnarok

iethanhuntz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iethanhuntz »

machine4578 wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:56 pm
I found out the hardway too, the save is stripped completely