Dying Light 2 Stay Human

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jrubimf
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dying Light 2 Stay Human

Post by jrubimf »

Galerian wrote:
Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:59 pm
salineprune wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:39 pm
Is it possible to stop the challenge timers? Been trying it myself, but can't seem to get it... Always crashes when I try make it stop counting.
There is a table with 'Freeze Mission Timer' and 'Freeze Challenge timer' options literally on the first page -- viewtopic.php?p=234407#p234407
That table works pretty well if you're playing Dying Light 1.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

supex0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by supex0 »

February 8th, added more things to my posted codelist: link
[*]Survivor Sense: Always show Compass (Compass doesn't disappear when using Survivor Sense)
[*]MultiTarget: Set Target Limit to 79 (Can select more than 3 Targets with throwing knives and bow)
[*]Boomstick: Infinite Ammo

TylerK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TylerK »

Hey I noticed there's an option for "Remove Survivor Sense Blockers"

What does that mean? Are there really things in the game that prevent you from using this? Is that why the damn thing bugs out all the time and you can't use it?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Yea, I tried to find some of the code that screws it up and stops it from going off. Didn't get it all though.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:23 pm
Yea, I tried to find some of the code that screws it up and stops it from going off. Didn't get it all though.
Adjusting the scr values didn't seem to help much. There's a value for time it takes to reuse it, but at the same time, it's the time it takes to stay rendering. Didn't go into code to check where I can split the two. As in reuse at 0, render infinitely (or twice the time). Would be nice to have an auto-pinger, bursting every 2 seconds while you move :)

fallen888404
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fallen888404 »

Can you add unlimited health & unlimited immunity cheat?
Or full health & full immunity?

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

fallen888404 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:08 pm
Can you add unlimited health & unlimited immunity cheat?
Or full health & full immunity?
Did you not read the first 2 posts on the topic?
First thing released were literally those options.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:31 pm
Yea, the table includes cheats to remove the cooldown and to extend the duration. The skill is spammable to send out the sonar blast. There's just some other code that likes to block it's use.

Oddly, when I'm debugging, I cause just enough lag to stop the problem, and so the skill is able to trigger. However, when I perform the same action without debugging, the skill bugs and won't fire off. Possibly some sort of threading issue and resource contention.

It would be even better to just remove the need to click the button at all. When something comes within range, the marker pops up automatically. :)

Bigfoot76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bigfoot76 »

can someone please make a moonjump cheat?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Zanzer wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:03 pm
It would be even better to just remove the need to click the button at all. When something comes within range, the marker pops up automatically. :)
Yeah I don't know why modern games developers think the superior solution to this is having you spam a fucking annoying button/skill constantly to find items rather than just either showing them permanently or having a toggle like in arpgs like diablo 3 and so on.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

moonjump or flymode plz

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

Bigfoot76 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:35 pm
can someone please make a moonjump cheat?
Razapudroshko wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:10 pm
moonjump or flymode plz
I don't know how to do this in Cheat Engine, but you can modify the game files to increase or decrease your short jump (quick tap the jump button) or long jump (press and hold the jump button) .

Edit: Instead of modifying the data0.pak file below, copy and paste the file and rename the copied version to data2.pak (or replace the 2 with a higher number if you already have a data2.pak file). Then follow the below instructions, but use the newly copied dataX.pak file. These files load sequentially, so even with a Dying Light 2 update that could impact the data0.pak file the dataX.pak file would still have persistent changes. Thanks @bloodaxis for the info.
  1. Get WinRar or 7zip.
  2. Go to your Steam common folder. You'll want to go to YourSteamPath\common\Dying Light 2\ph\source.
  3. I would recommend backing up the data0.pak file before making changes in case you screw something up. Right-click data0.pak, go to "Send to" and then click "Compressed (zipped) folder".
  4. Once you have backed up the data0.pak file right-click the file and open the archive with WinRar/7zip. I use 7zip so I right-clicked, went to 7zip in my right-click menu, and then clicked Open archive.
  5. Once the data0.pak file is open navigate to the "scripts" folder and then to the "player" folder.
  6. Extract the player_variables.src file (just drag it from 7zip and drop it in whatever folder you want).
  7. Right-click this file and open it with your favorite text editor (I use Sublime Text, but I know a lot of people use either Notepad or Notepad++).
  8. If you want to modify the long jump (press and hold the jump button) search for this:
    Param("HoldJumpHeight", "4.85");
  9. Change the 4.85 to whatever you would like (I set mine to 50.0, but if that's too high or too low just close the game and edit this value to something different).
  10. If you want to modify the short jump (quick tap the jump button) search for this:
    Param("NormalJumpHeight", "0.52");
  11. Change the 0.52 to whatever you would like (I set mine to 4.58, but if that's too high or too low just close the game and edit this value to something different).
  12. Once you are done with your changes save it.
  13. Drag that file back into the data0.pak archive that you opened earlier.
  14. Launch the game and play around with your new jump heights.
NOTE: You can still take fall damage, so only increase this if you're using an Infinite Health cheat or use the next steps to eliminate fall damage:
  1. In the players_variables.src file find this line:
    Param("FallDamageResistance", "0.0");
  2. Change the 0.0 to 100.0.
  3. Next find this line:
    Param("LethalHeight", "14.0");
  4. Change the 14.0 to 1000.0.
  5. Once you are done with your changes save it.
  6. Drag that file back into the data0.pak archive that you opened earlier.
This player_variables.src file can also modify other things as well, and you can play around with it as much as you want. I recommend backing up your save file if you're going to make major changes. One other thing I like to do is search for this:

Param("MeleeWpnDurabilityMulReduce", "1.0");

If you change the 1.0 to 0.0 then you have unlimited weapon durability without using any tables/trainers.

Keep in mind that if an update to the game takes place that overwrites the data0.pak file then these changes will have to be made again.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

IFireflyl wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:47 am
Keep in mind that if an update to the game takes place that overwrites the data0.pak file then these changes will have to be made again.
You can copy the files (with preserved file structure) into a new pak file and call it data5.pak or whatever, as long as the number is higher than data1.pak and edit the files there instead.

AzyphF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AzyphF »

we totally need a way to reset the inhibitor points spend... please make a way to pu either stamina and health to 27 both, or to at least reset them to level 1 both and be able to spend those 42 max points again.

r3v4n
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by r3v4n »

AzyphF wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:29 am
we totally need a way to reset the inhibitor points spend... please make a way to pu either stamina and health to 27 both, or to at least reset them to level 1 both and be able to spend those 42 max points again.
This should be doable with the DEV Menu. You can find it via google :)
Last edited by r3v4n on Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:42 am, edited 3 times in total.