Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GipsyDanger
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by GipsyDanger »

SvT wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:16 pm
Try V2 that I just uploaded, and be sure that you follow the USAGE instructions very carefully.
I tested V2 and it still hasn't populated the address. no errors right clicking on the table.
it just doesn't populate.
follow the fearlessrevolution

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Loloshoo
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master! Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by Loloshoo »

SvT wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:59 pm
Loloshoo wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:03 am
SvT wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:47 am

Are you seeing the heart in-game on the left side of the song turn pink? Try toggling back and forth.
[baseAddress] should change from 00000000 to a different address and the value of <Id> should become 17.
Images don't load - try Imgur.
Any errors if you right click on the the Enable script?
methodID hex: ( 1EDE854A5E0 )
methodAddress hex: ( 1F040BED2A0 )

Loloshoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Loloshoo »

GipsyDanger wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:35 pm
SvT wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:16 pm
Try V2 that I just uploaded, and be sure that you follow the USAGE instructions very carefully.
I tested V2 and it still hasn't populated the address. no errors right clicking on the table.
+1

Frinkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frinkel »

V2 works perfectly for me. Make sure you are favoriting and unfavoriting a song. This is what makes the [baseAddress] populate for me.
headwhosmegs wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:53 pm
For the Xbox version, maybe, the Windows version can't be played without a workaround or achievement unlockers, so they did one or the other. ;)
FYI, it's play anywhere, so the xbox and windows achievement list are the same. People can not tell whether you have played it on xbox or windows. There are not 2 different achievement lists.
GipsyDanger wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:35 pm
Why are you right clicking? I don't need to do that at all. What does "follow the fearlessrevolution" mean?

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

Frinkel wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:17 pm
V2 works perfectly for me. Make sure you are favoriting and unfavoriting a song. This is what makes the [baseAddress] populate for me.
headwhosmegs wrote:
For the Xbox version, maybe, the Windows version can't be played without a workaround or achievement unlockers, so they did one or the other. ;)
FYI, it's play anywhere, so the xbox and windows achievement list are the same. People can not tell whether you have played it on xbox or windows. There are not 2 different achievement lists.

Yes, the achievement list is shared, by "version" I meant platform. The Xbox version launches and runs fine but the Windows version does not. The Windows build broke the Xbox live sign in and you cannot get past the main screen, but if you play on the Xbox version, it signs you in just fine. Even though a game shares an achievement list (aka Play Anywhere title) it doesn't always mean the games are completely identical. There can be identical issues present or completely different issues present in the same game because they run on different platforms.

Mettness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mettness »

I have now tried it with CE 7.1 - CE 7.4
Click "Enable Achievement Unlocker" on the title screen and on the main menu
I've followed and unfollowed all the songs

unfortunately no success with the baseAddress

Frinkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frinkel »

To anyone who cannot get [baseAddress] to populate: How did you get Taiko to work on pc? Does it prompt you to sign in every time you launch?

I have a feeling this is the reason it will not populate.

Mettness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mettness »

Frinkel wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:03 pm
To anyone who cannot get [baseAddress] to populate: How did you get Taiko to work on pc? Does it prompt you to sign in every time you launch?

I have a feeling this is the reason it will not populate.
I'm always asked which account I want to play with... I always register there with the same account.

Frinkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Frinkel »

I used the first video I posted earlier. The game always asks my account every time I open the game (or go back to the main menu) and this cheat table works for me.

The reason I ask is because the second method... if you do something specific, it will only ask you the first time you open the game and it will never ask again. I was thinking that maybe this was the reason [baseAddress] wasn't populating.

Maybe not. I don't have any other ideas as to why this isn't working :/

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Frinkel wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:58 pm
I used the first video I posted earlier. The game always asks my account every time I open the game (or go back to the main menu) and this cheat table works for me.

The reason I ask is because the second method... if you do something specific, it will only ask you the first time you open the game and it will never ask again. I was thinking that maybe this was the reason [baseAddress] wasn't populating.

Let's just wait until the game is patched :)

GoldenShoot425
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GoldenShoot425 »

New version works great! Thank you again.

Mettness
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mettness »

Frinkel wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:58 pm

I used the workaround in video 2.
may i try later video 1

bc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bc17 »

edit
Last edited by bc17 on Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tuni
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tuni »

Thanks for the Table ! No problem to log-in, but I tried several times since yesterday to use the table but impossible to unlock any achievement... Is there anybody who can help me with DM or another way ? Million thanks in advance !

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

bc17 wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:33 am
headwhosmegs wrote:
bc17 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:45 pm

That’s weird, I have seen many people on TA who are able to unlock achievements.
Now I see what you mean :D I wonder if they flag you on various achievement sites due to that workaround.

The sites themselves won't know unless someone reports you and somehow they manage to go out of their way to prove you were playing on PC, in other words, unlikely if you unlock them in a consistently legitimate manner that would appear as if you'd be playing the console version.