Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by GiftigerGott »

So with V3 I am unable to adjust mods on a friend. He actually lost mods on gear. With V2 it works just fine.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Nikisha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nikisha »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:37 pm
Nikisha wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:00 pm
Hi, I'm pretty new to this and didn't exactly find a tutorial on how to use this (but perhaps I didn't look hard enough). May I ask how I get this to work? I have the newest version of the game 1.16 and opened table 1.16 v3 in Cheat Engine 7.3. But when I click through the settings my "Unreal Engine" gives error: No process selected and the "Player" under the outriders section can't be clicked.

What am I doing wrong and how do I get this to work?

The reason I want to use this is only for personal improvement so things like credit and gear for just myself, and as far as I understood this won't be caught by cheat detection so I can still play with randoms online right?
at the top there is a 'monitor' next to the folder, click on it and then Outriders
Oh yeah I did open outriders with Cheat Engine, it's not my first time using Cheat Engine, just this specific table which seems to be working different than what I'm used to.

I'm using the Steam version of the game and opened the game + table and having the experience as described above.

Can you tell me step by step what to do to get this to work? Like which selections need to be made in the table before I get "Player" to work?

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Nikisha wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:57 pm
GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:37 pm
Nikisha wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:00 pm
Hi, I'm pretty new to this and didn't exactly find a tutorial on how to use this (but perhaps I didn't look hard enough). May I ask how I get this to work? I have the newest version of the game 1.16 and opened table 1.16 v3 in Cheat Engine 7.3. But when I click through the settings my "Unreal Engine" gives error: No process selected and the "Player" under the outriders section can't be clicked.

What am I doing wrong and how do I get this to work?

The reason I want to use this is only for personal improvement so things like credit and gear for just myself, and as far as I understood this won't be caught by cheat detection so I can still play with randoms online right?
at the top there is a 'monitor' next to the folder, click on it and then Outriders
Oh yeah I did open outriders with Cheat Engine, it's not my first time using Cheat Engine, just this specific table which seems to be working different than what I'm used to.

I'm using the Steam version of the game and opened the game + table and having the experience as described above.

Can you tell me step by step what to do to get this to work? Like which selections need to be made in the table before I get "Player" to work?
Sounds to me like u didnt do the eac bypass.. read the original post and follow the eac bypass instructions

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

GiftigerGott wrote:
Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:39 pm
So with V3 I am unable to adjust mods on a friend. He actually lost mods on gear. With V2 it works just fine.
I'll take a look tomorrow. I dont have time today to mess with it

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:22 am
GiftigerGott wrote:
No worries bud, appreciate the hard work you put into this.

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

Yellowsub wrote:
GiftigerGott wrote:
can confirm mod IDS trying to change them on V3 table do not work on Player 2 at all but you can change with searching the IDS yourself from the mods you have and copy and paste on v2 GifterGott is correct @yellowsub can ask small request if possible can you add is apocalypse into player 2's equipment slot edit plz. my cousin got a kick out of it and wanted me to put it on his gun but i can't bc its only in my player

RainbowRazer86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RainbowRazer86 »

Hi,
How can I permanently change the stats Anomaly Power on my armor?

Best Regards

Great Work

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jstatikk »

For those that can't get Yellowsub's bypass working this one is fairly simple as well just another option for y'all. Instructions: add .bak to the end of each of the 3 original dll files in the easy anti cheat folder of the game itself, then copy and paste these 3 (by pass) one by one into the exact folder so when you are done you shall have 3 original dlls that you put .bak at the end of and then these 3 copied and pasted into the same folder ( DO NOT "MOVE" THEM INTO FOLDER COPY AND PASTE THEM ONLY) so you will have 6 dlls now in the easy anti cheat folder if you done this correctly can't get much more descriptive then that enjoy happy cheating y'all.
Attachments
Outriders Bypass.rar
Pass is Fearless
(476.83 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Jstatikk wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:56 am
For those that can't get Yellowsub's bypass working this one is fairly simple as well just another option for y'all. Instructions: add .bak to the end of each of the 3 original dll files in the easy anti cheat folder of the game itself, then copy and paste these 3 (by pass) one by one into the exact folder so when you are done you shall have 3 original dlls that you put .bak at the end of and then these 3 copied and pasted into the same folder ( DO NOT "MOVE" THEM INTO FOLDER COPY AND PASTE THEM ONLY) so you will have 6 dlls now in the easy anti cheat folder if you done this correctly can't get much more descriptive then that enjoy happy cheating y'all.
Added to the main download post.. Thank you for the submission

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Jstatikk wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:44 am
Yellowsub wrote:
GiftigerGott wrote:
can confirm mod IDS trying to change them on V3 table do not work on Player 2 at all but you can change with searching the IDS yourself from the mods you have and copy and paste on v2 GifterGott is correct @yellowsub can ask small request if possible can you add is apocalypse into player 2's equipment slot edit plz. my cousin got a kick out of it and wanted me to put it on his gun but i can't bc its only in my player
I am working on this now.. Will have something up soon

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

RainbowRazer86 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:22 am
Hi,
How can I permanently change the stats Anomaly Power on my armor?

Best Regards

Great Work
Its pretty simple.. Go to the Weapon or Armor you want to change the Attribute Of.
Double Click the attribute you want to change to open the dropdown list
Pick Anomaly Power.
Double Click the Attribute Name.. Change name to the exact same name Attribute ID now is
Example.. at this point Both Attribute name and Attribute ID should look like this
Attribute Name: Anomaly Power
Attribute ID: Anomaly Power

Now you need to force a save on that item.. The easiest way to do this is to go to Zahidi and change out a mod..
Back out of Zahidi and let the save happen.
At this point you can go back in and change your mod to whatever you originally had.
Your attribute should now be permanent.
Please note that leveling up the item will revert the item back to its original attributes.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V3.5

Download can be found on main post

For My Player you now have 2 ways to edit mods
Added Original Mod Script To My Player but removed the Get Mod IDs from this section as it is no good here..
Mod Section With Get ID Script does work for My Player but i have both in now so you have options.
Removed Mod with Get ID Script for Player 2. I don't know why but it doesn't seem to work for Player 2
Added Original Mod Script back to Player 2
Removed Get Mod IDs script from P2 since it doesn't work with this mods edit
Unlock Mods Script Works for both My Player and Player 2 So they have been added back into scripts.
Note: For player to Unlock Mods on second player. The second player will need to unequip and equip item then both mods will be unlocked in zahidi
Added Is Apocalypse Item? To Player 2
Note: To see change on Player 2 The user will need to Unequip and Equip item. After equip it will now be an Apocalypse item.

Hope this helps everyone that was having issues.. Thank you to those that brought to my attention the issues with P2 mods.

RainbowRazer86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RainbowRazer86 »

Hi there, I meant that I want to change the value of the anomaly power on the armor. I need permanently more Anomaly Power on Armor

But thanks for the quick answer.

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

RainbowRazer86 wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:28 pm
Hi there, I meant that I want to change the value of the anomaly power on the armor. I need permanently more Anomaly Power on Armor

But thanks for the quick answer.
Currently there is no way to adjust attribute values

GiftigerGott
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GiftigerGott »

Yellowsub wrote:
Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:06 pm
Update: OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V3.5

Download can be found on main post

For My Player you now have 2 ways to edit mods
Added Original Mod Script To My Player but removed the Get Mod IDs from this section as it is no good here..
Mod Section With Get ID Script does work for My Player but i have both in now so you have options.
Removed Mod with Get ID Script for Player 2. I don't know why but it doesn't seem to work for Player 2
Added Original Mod Script back to Player 2
Removed Get Mod IDs script from P2 since it doesn't work with this mods edit
Unlock Mods Script Works for both My Player and Player 2 So they have been added back into scripts.
Note: For player to Unlock Mods on second player. The second player will need to unequip and equip item then both mods will be unlocked in zahidi
Added Is Apocalypse Item? To Player 2
Note: To see change on Player 2 The user will need to Unequip and Equip item. After equip it will now be an Apocalypse item.

Hope this helps everyone that was having issues.. Thank you to those that brought to my attention the issues with P2 mods.
Can't wait to get to some testing. As always Amazing work my friend.