Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Outriders Multiplayer Table

Post by STN »

CasuallyFlacid wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:42 pm
I've seen some people say that you don't even need to bypass EAC there?
Why not follow their advice then?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

CasuallyFlacid wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:42 pm
Can I use this with the Windows store version? After a couple hours of looking into bypassing the EAC on the windows store version with no luck, I've seen some people say that you don't even need to bypass EAC there? I'm confused as hell and still very new to this stuff. Any help and info would be greatly appreciated!
I don't have the windows version to test, but my understanding is that you don't need to bypass that version. So you would load the game.. load the cheat table.. Attach it to the process as normal.. and it should work.. Same as any other cheat table. Again I can guarantee it works as i have not tested it.. but give it a try and let us know if you have any luck

scjackson
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scjackson »

windows version has different process name it doesnt let you activate the scripts =)

Just made it work by following the other post. That said, the address for finding mods on weapons and armors don't work

Papi_Kenokie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Papi_Kenokie »

when i try to click on the editor to edit currency's or weapons the game just crashes every time.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Papi_Kenokie wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:10 am
when i try to click on the editor to edit currency's or weapons the game just crashes every time.
A massive patch for the game just dropped. There's a very good chance everything's broke. I'll be taking a look at it later today when I get back home

NemesisBP
Cheater
Cheater

Post by NemesisBP »

Yellowsub wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:29 pm
Papi_Kenokie wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:10 am
A massive patch for the game just dropped. There's a very good chance everything's broke. I'll be taking a look at it later today when I get back home
Thanks again for your effort to keep this table updated.

Mefetran
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mefetran »

We surely need update for table

luchito27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luchito27 »

the Bypass is not working anymore. I try changing the files to .bak instead of .dll and the anticheat comes up with a message and the game wont launch.

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

luchito27 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:51 pm
the Bypass is not working anymore. I try changing the files to .bak instead of .dll and the anticheat comes up with a message and the game wont launch.
The bypass works fine.. im using it right now.. The entire script is broke and is going to take time.. Im hoping to have something up no later then tomorrow.. so please be patient

luchito27
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luchito27 »

Thank you for your effort, the bypass doesnt work for me thats weird im using the steam version btw. i dont know what i could be doing wrond I change the 2 files to the .dll after that the game wont launch the EAC will pop up saying that is missing the files

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

luchito27 wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:05 pm
Thank you for your effort, the bypass doesnt work for me thats weird im using the steam version btw. i dont know what i could be doing wrond I change the 2 files to the .dll after that the game wont launch the EAC will pop up saying that is missing the files
Did you remove the eac_server64.dll
You need to replace EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and EasyAntiCheat_x86.dll with the 2 Dlls provided... then remove eac_server64.dll

You should only have
EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe
EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll
asyAntiCheat_x86.dll

in that folder.. plus the directories and whatevers in them

oldstuff
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by oldstuff »

Update OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V1

Everything was broke and now its fixed.. Download on main page.. Same bypass works.. If its not working you did something wrong... This took all damn day to fix.. So hope u enjoy it

TheKaos711
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheKaos711 »

Yellowsub wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:48 am
Update OUTRIDERS New Horizon-Multiplayer-1.16.00-V1

Everything was broke and now its fixed.. Download on main page.. Same bypass works.. If its not working you did something wrong... This took all damn day to fix.. So hope u enjoy it
A friend and I were playing for like an hour, before I found this cheat table. Since other trainers wouldn't work, I tried this. Now I get kicked after like 2 minutes. I renamed all 3 files in the EAC folder, and copied over the 2 from the bypass. Is there something I am missing.

ramix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by ramix »

Yellowsub you are the best :D

Jstatikk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders New Horizon Multiplayer Table

Post by Jstatikk »

There's a sure fire way to get the by pass to work for those that say it don't. This is what I did and it works. I followed the same method with a tweak. Rename the 3 original dlls in the easy anti cheat folder to .bak at end of them. Then take the 3 by pass ones and copy and paste them one by one into the folder and when your done you'll have 6 dlls. 3 original with .bak at the end of them you renamed to then the 3 from by pass. Works 1000%. Hope this helps some ppl who can't get it to work the other way. Works perfect for me.