Shin Megami Tensei V (YUZU)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sonic1384
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Shin Megami Tensei V (YUZU)

Post by sonic1384 »

soo how could i increase my level ( my own character ) ???

perfectcombo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by perfectcombo »

max level works but the stats keep resetting and HP after certain bosses.
The money and glory points are fine.
Spoiler

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

notpikachu wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:02 pm
I didn't know SMTV was released until recently, just right around this week :shock: but I don't think I can enjoy digging it around like before though, been really busy irl. I took a quick look just now n the structure is a bit messed up but I think it's still doable. They did make the demon ID more organized rather than throwing it randomly like on SMT3 :lol:
test
Maybe I just wait for a complete table n njoy it at a later date :D *wink2 ~ Black X
I will drop a basic, nothing fancy, table on the weekend for ryujinx if I'm free from work (not sure if yuzu is more optimized but both it's a bit awful at my end).
Legendary. You gotta teach me how pointers in yuzu work. As they point to no useable memory. I have figured basically everything about demon editor just those damn pointers block me from getting to the right skills area.

notpikachu
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by notpikachu »

perfectcombo wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:48 am
The stats has like some sort of visual value, temp value (can bypass 999 but will reset on level up), true value (stay when level up but always limited to 999 even if value 1000), which is why it reset every time you battle/level up.
The Black X wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:27 am
Legendary. You gotta teach me how pointers in yuzu work. As they point to no useable memory. I have figured basically everything about demon editor just those damn pointers block me from getting to the right skills area.
Unfortunately, I didn't have much luck on pointer scanning too :( , been there, scrapped the ideas. You can try scripting, I be glad to teach the gist of it. Can't pm though, probably the recent pm abuse that happen lately :? . If you have a burner email or discord, then we can contact through there.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

notpikachu wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:41 am
perfectcombo wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:48 am
The stats has like some sort of visual value, temp value (can bypass 999 but will reset on level up), true value (stay when level up but always limited to 999 even if value 1000), which is why it reset every time you battle/level up.
The Black X wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:27 am
Unfortunately, I didn't have much luck on pointer scanning too :( , been there, scrapped the ideas. You can try scripting, I be glad to teach the gist of it. Can't pm though, probably the recent pm abuse that happen lately :? . If you have a burner email or discord, then we can contact through there.
Ow damn that's sad.I mean those are pointers 100% cuz if you copy one for one demon into another demon it gets it's stuff (skills/resistances/potential).
Was indeed wondering the hell happend with the pm here, glad it wasn't just me blocked for some reason 😂
I'm The Black X#7571 in discord. Feel free to dm me/invite me where you need to.

@perfectcombo you need to edit the Incense boost values to get permanent stats. In Atlus games (SMT and Etrian Odyssey) they are close to real values. Most likely will be 0 now. Try using an incense and see what changes when looking at the memory area (or wait my table as i mapped most stuff).

Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 321123 »

looking forward to playing this game with cheat engine!

LowPolyLoli
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LowPolyLoli »

The option to change stats would be nice! I haven't been able to get my stats to change properly yet

Ferikkuzu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ferikkuzu »

Any one knows how to change the glory?

Alepho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alepho »

I'm sorry for such a stupid question, but I can't manage to figure out how to get the money value, can someone help?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Ferikkuzu wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:13 pm
Any one knows how to change the glory?
Glory is 24 bytes after money.
Alepho wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:21 pm
I'm sorry for such a stupid question, but I can't manage to figure out how to get the money value, can someone help?
Get a good quantity of money, the more the better. Type that value in ce searchbar with value type 4 bytes. Scan.
Gain or spend some money in game.
Type the new value and do "next scan". Repeat until you have few results and see wich work.

Ferikkuzu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ferikkuzu »

I have no idea by what you mean with 24 after money, but thank you.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Ferikkuzu wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:36 pm
I have no idea by what you mean with 24 after money, but thank you.
Find money address.
Add 24 to change it into glory address.

Ferikkuzu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ferikkuzu »

Thank you! I am still trying to be get the money address, for some reason on the next scan every address goes blank. Either way you were great help.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Ferikkuzu wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:28 pm
Thank you! I am still trying to be get the money address, for some reason on the next scan every address goes blank. Either way you were great help.
Edit->Settings->Scan Settings
MEM_MAPPED
must be activated.

buggsmalone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by buggsmalone »

When you load the CE does it say the game title in the head bar I was having this same problem because it was only running the emulator and not the game. Hope that helps