Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (game version 1.1.6e)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (Steam release 2/9/2021)

Post by __Corpo__ »

Sergent wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:43 am
I looked, there is no.
-> version 1.11, fixed kingdom xp

I'm sorry about the mixup, I play with a version different of the table I upload so some things get lost during copy/paste, and not saving the changes :oops: :oops:

Can you confirm that the kingdom xp is really there this time?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sergent
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sergent »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:49 am
Sergent wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:43 am
I looked, there is no.
-> version 1.11, fixed kingdom xp

I'm sorry about the mixup, I play with a version different of the table I upload so some things get lost during copy/paste, and not saving the changes :oops: :oops:

Can you confirm that the kingdom xp is really there this time?
I checked, now there is. Thank you for your help!

synys91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by synys91 »

Great table, thanks!
For everyone pressing for more features (unlimited spells etc.), you can easily try the toybox mod over at the nexus which has a lot of functionality

MaxRaven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MaxRaven »

I noob in CE, don't beat me legs....
For those who kept DrummerIX table for 0.6.0nq version(some function for release not work included that i need...)
Only one major function for me its multiple feats on level(yes, yes i want my judge has more than 1 weapon skill ) so...

in script "Add Features During Level up" change script(right button->change script) find row

"aobscanregion(DuplicateFeaturesAOB2,Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.Actions:LevelUpHelper:AddFeaturesFromProgression,Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.Actions:LevelUpHelper:AddFeaturesFromProgression+2D8,4C 8B 7D F8 48 8D 65 00 5D)"

and change range of scan like:

"aobscanregion(DuplicateFeaturesAOB2,Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.Actions:LevelUpHelper:AddFeaturesFromProgression,Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.Actions:LevelUpHelper:AddFeaturesFromProgression+800,4C 8B 7D F8 48 8D 65 00 5D)"

it might work for u, that's the only solution that i find for now.

Sever
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sever »

Hello and thank you for the table!

I think I may be doing something wrong. When I open the table and use the attribute trainer, the character's in game attributes are not affected. However, when I mouse over an attribute, the tooltip shows that the base value of the attribute has changed to the new value. This tooltip value doesn't affect any of the game's functions (to-hit, damage, skills, etc.).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Sever wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:49 am
Hello and thank you for the table!

I think I may be doing something wrong. When I open the table and use the attribute trainer, the character's in game attributes are not affected. However, when I mouse over an attribute, the tooltip shows that the base value of the attribute has changed to the new value. This tooltip value doesn't affect any of the game's functions (to-hit, damage, skills, etc.).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
For the character attributes, you should modify them, then save & reload :)

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

How does the game calculate how much movement points an army has per turn, anyone know? That one is super difficult to find for whatever reason...

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

MaxRaven wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:03 am
I noob in CE, don't beat me legs....
For those who kept DrummerIX table for 0.6.0nq version(some function for release not work included that i need...)
Only one major function for me its multiple feats on level(yes, yes i want my judge has more than 1 weapon skill ) so...

in script "Add Features During Level up" change script(right button->change script) find row

"aobscanregion(DuplicateFeaturesAOB2,Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.Actions:LevelUpHelper:AddFeaturesFromProgression,Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.Actions:LevelUpHelper:AddFeaturesFromProgression+2D8,4C 8B 7D F8 48 8D 65 00 5D)"

and change range of scan like:

"aobscanregion(DuplicateFeaturesAOB2,Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.Actions:LevelUpHelper:AddFeaturesFromProgression,Kingmaker.UnitLogic.Class.LevelUp.Actions:LevelUpHelper:AddFeaturesFromProgression+800,4C 8B 7D F8 48 8D 65 00 5D)"

it might work for u, that's the only solution that i find for now.
This is beyond my debugging abilities for now :( And when I search by that bytes array, I get thousands of results.
But the most effective feat is the sneak damage bonus, and you can change it with "-> other stats" "sneak attack".

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

Chrisfearless wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:51 am
How does the game calculate how much movement points an army has per turn, anyone know? That one is super difficult to find for whatever reason...
You do get like 10 values with the movement point number, but these are display values, changing them don't do a thing. Someone more skilled than me could trace how those values are determined. It's a bit hard to do with CE, maybe ghidra would help.

MaybeMe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MaybeMe »

Hey thanks for your work! Maybe i'm too dumb to make it work but i'm having trouble changing the pet gender, everything else works fine (Stats;alignment;etc) but the animal companion remain male no matter what. Any help would be appreciated since i'm not sure if i'm making some mistake or could it be a bug.

cethcova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cethcova »

Hey, thanks for that, really good work.
Is it possible to make changes during the character-creation? i tried a lot but i cant find a way to change my starter-values.

Teusalem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Teusalem »

Thank you very much for the table!
I gotta question, though. In the table, is there an option for god mode/ unlimited health while in tactical combat mode?
If not, is it possible to add? 🤔

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Did anyone figure out how to get extra feats yet? The "re-levelup" trick doesn't seem to work.

rudm09
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rudm09 »

The Mogician wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:24 pm
Did anyone figure out how to get extra feats yet? The "re-levelup" trick doesn't seem to work.
Yeah it doesnt work it would be a godsend if someone could try to find a way to set the overall level of a character

rhoen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rhoen »

The Mogician wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:24 pm
I can only hope someone will figure out how to make this work, since we dont have mods to add the feats yet