Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

QwertyQWOP wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:21 pm
I'm using ibelg's/creator's console and I'm trying to drop, specifically, event cards, is there a specific place I need to use the search command to find the id names for cards?
Yes, you can use the command list item to see a full list of all item id's, which you can copy/paste into a txt file. Easier though, is to use bulk yugioh, which drops you every single card that exists during the release of my script (it isn't future proof to new card releases of course). The way I'd personally start any new account, is bulk yugioh 500, which drops me sufficient amounts to insta-max-lvl every card.

D4C
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by D4C »

Is there a way to rollback your vials levels? I was using the cauldron command, and I accidentally went a bit too far with one vial, and now the costs are showing up as NANB. I'm pretty sure there's a way to lower a specific vial level with the console, but I don't know how to lol.

dotoro4885
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dotoro4885 »

0822 Using cheats on shared files. One thing I'm curious about is that up to World 2, all quests were invalidated and broken, and in World 3, due to a creature lock bug, I turned off the cheat and proceeded with the quest, but the creature was not unlocked. Can you tell me how?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

dotoro4885 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:07 am
0822 Using cheats on shared files. One thing I'm curious about is that up to World 2, all quests were invalidated and broken, and in World 3, due to a creature lock bug, I turned off the cheat and proceeded with the quest, but the creature was not unlocked. Can you tell me how?
What do these invalidated/broken quests and creature lock bug pertain to exactly? Also, which cheat did you use?

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by virtualmachine007 »

for people who doesn't want to reroll and wait for the book check out, find this part of the code in Z.js
}
if ("minBookLv" == s) {
var Fa = b.engine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[113];

return Math.round(101 + 5 * (null == Fa ? 0 : "number" == typeof Fa ? e.__cast(Fa, k) : "number" == typeof Fa && (0 | Fa) === Fa ? e.__cast(Fa, n) : "boolean" == typeof Fa ? e.__cast(Fa, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof Fa ? parseFloat(Fa) : parseFloat(g.string(Fa))) + K._customBlock_GetBribeBonus("18"))
}
if ("maxBookLv" == s){

change it to:
} /*
if ("minBookLv" == s) {
var Fa = b.engine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[113];

return Math.round(101 + 5 * (null == Fa ? 0 : "number" == typeof Fa ? e.__cast(Fa, k) : "number" == typeof Fa && (0 | Fa) === Fa ? e.__cast(Fa, n) : "boolean" == typeof Fa ? e.__cast(Fa, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof Fa ? parseFloat(Fa) : parseFloat(g.string(Fa))) + K._customBlock_GetBribeBonus("18"))
}*/
if (("maxBookLv" == s) || ("minBookLv" == s)){

What this does is to hide the currect minimum book level and make it the same as the max book level, you will always get the max level book from library. if you want a higher level, just simply change the last part of the maxbooklvl to the following:
if (("maxBookLv" == s) || ("minBookLv" == s)){
var Na = rb._customBlock_SaltLick(4),
_a = b.engine.getGameAttribute("CustomLists"),
Ta = (null != d.TaskShopDesc ? _a.getReserved("TaskShopDesc") : _a.h.TaskShopDesc)[2][2][11],
Ua = null == Ta ? 0 : "number" == typeof Ta ? e.__cast(Ta, k) : "number" == typeof Ta && (0 | Ta) === Ta ? e.__cast(Ta, n) : "boolean" == typeof Ta ? e.__cast(Ta, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof Ta ? parseFloat(Ta) : parseFloat(g.string(Ta)),
Ia = b.engine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[2][2][2];
return 200 // change this number to any level you want, the current in game max level is 155
}

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

For the book checkout speed, here is the code, find the following part: (right above the minbooklv)
return Math.round(ya * (1 + 10 * Math.pow(null == va ? 0 : "number" == typeof va ? e.__cast(va, k) : "number" == typeof va && (0 | va) === va ? e.__cast(va, n) : "boolean" == typeof va ? e.__cast(va, m) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof va ? parseFloat(va) : parseFloat(g.string(va)), 1.4) / 100))
}
if ("minBookLv" == s) {

take out formula and put new value after return :
return 60
}
if ("minBookLv" == s) {

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

To change the requirement of material in alchemy bubble, find this function:
Ac.AlchemyDescription = function () {
return [["ROID_RAGIN 1 0 add 0 OakTree Liquid1 Blank Blank +{_Total_STR._'Total'_here_means_that,_for_example,_a_+10%_STR_bonus_from_something_else_wouldn't_affect_this_bonus. 0 25 2 0 0 TotalSTR".split(" "), "WARRIORS_RULE 2 50 decayMulti 0 Grasslands1 CraftMat1 Liquid1 Blank All_Orange_Passive_Bubbles,_which_are_the_smaller_sized_ones,_give_a_{x_higher_bonus_to_your_warrior-based_classes. 0 20 3 2 0 Opassz".split(" "),

I use the first two orange bubble as an example:

"ROID_RAGIN 1 0 add 0 OakTree Liquid1 Blank Blank

this part show what material is required to update, OakTree Liquid1 Blank(means nothing) Blank, if you change it to

"ROID_RAGIN 1 0 add 0 Blank Blank Blank Blank and it will require NOTHING to update the first orange bubble Roid Ragin.

The second one:

"WARRIORS_RULE 2 50 decayMulti 0 Grasslands1 CraftMat1 Liquid1 Blank

change to "WARRIORS_RULE 2 50 decayMulti 0 Blank Blank Blank Blank

it's painful to do it the first time to change ALL of them but once you did that, just copy and paste in the Z.js in the next update.

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

One of the feature that people request is to take out the refinery salt as a requirement of previous level in the Refinery because the scaling is not correct and it level up soooo slow, find the following:
Ac.RefineryInfo = function () {
return ["Grasslands1 Copper Blank Blank Blank Blank 10 5 0 0 0 0 Refinery1".split(" "), "Forest3 ForestTree Refinery1 Blank Blank Blank 10 5 2 0 0 0 Refinery2".split(" "), "DesertA1 Fish1 Bug1 Refinery2 Blank Blank 50 30 40 3 0 0 Refinery3".split(" "), "SnowA1 Soul2 Critter3 Refinery3 Blank Blank 10 2 1 1 0 0 Refinery4".split(" "), "SnowB4 Fish4 Bug3 Critter4 Refinery4 Blank 25 5 5 5 2 0 Refinery5".split(" "), "SnowC4 VoidBar Tree7 Bug6 Soul4 Refinery5 50 5 5 5 5 3 Refinery6".split(" ")]
},

and change it to:
vc.RefineryInfo = function () {
return ["Grasslands1 Blank Blank Blank Blank Blank 1 5 0 0 0 0 Refinery1".split(" "), "Grasslands1 Blank Blank Blank Blank Blank 1 5 2 0 0 0 Refinery2".split(" "), "Grasslands1 Blank Blank Blank Blank Blank 1 30 40 3 0 0 Refinery3".split(" "), "Grasslands1 Blank Blank Blank Blank Blank 1 2 1 1 0 0 Refinery4".split(" "), "Grasslands1 Blank Blank Blank Blank Blank 1 5 5 5 2 0 Refinery5".split(" "), "Grasslands1 Blank Blank Blank Blank Blank 1 5 5 5 5 3 Refinery6".split(" ")]
},

now it will not require anything beside Grasslands1 (Spore Cap) and you can focus all the 3D print to spore cap on a few characters while print mining/fishing/wood/fly at the same time.

p5y
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p5y »

virtualmachine007 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:06 pm
Do you know how to change level on bubbles and stamps?

virtualmachine007
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

if you mean the bubbles in the vials, follow my above post about how to change the requirement for 4 types of alchemy bubble:
vc.AlchemyDescription = function () {
return....

This line also includs everything for alchemy, first part is the cost for the 4 types of bubble, then you can find the cost for the medicre obols, gem, talent point etc.. then you can see the cost of the each vial... ALL of them are in the same line ... :

"BARGAIN_TAG 1 1 0 1.19 Liquid2 Liquid3 Blank Blank Lowers_the_cost_of_the_next_bubble_you_upgrade_by_25%!...
"BARIUM_MIXTURE 3 0 add 0 Blank Blank Blank Blank +{_Water_Droplet_max_capacity._Thats_the_1st_liquid_type_in_Alchemy,_btw. 0 Liquid1Cap

For the stamp cost... i chase the code and find that there is a section to calculate the value of the cost each time it get added using:

StampCostLIST

there is a formula find out the next material / money cost every time when you click update, sorry but I couldn't find the original value or I can set it to null so you can update it for free. What I did right now is to use combine with cheat engine and get infinite money and materials to update the stamp, it's a lot easier that way.

Excalion89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Excalion89 »

wide post doesn't seem to be working and drop DeliveryBox doesn't actually give you boxes when consumed, these Ive tried having PO open when consuming, dropping them infront of PO as well doesnt work xD for wide post, I have activated it and checked, left area and came back, swapped worlds, restarted, checked everything I can think of, also has Creator made some sort of command list yet? ( would be cool to see him reply here :) )

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Excalion89 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:17 am
wide post doesn't seem to be working and drop DeliveryBox doesn't actually give you boxes when consumed, these Ive tried having PO open when consuming, dropping them infront of PO as well doesnt work xD for wide post, I have activated it and checked, left area and came back, swapped worlds, restarted, checked everything I can think of, also has Creator made some sort of command list yet? ( would be cool to see him reply here :) )
Ah yess DeliveryBox is indeed an empty shell that doesn't do anything. As for the post office e.g. wide post, it should work after using silver pens to refresh the order for that day. As for some sort of command list, there is currently the command called cheats, which shows a list of all commands.

As for many commands that hold sub-commands: In case you type in that command along with a non-existing sub-command, it'll list down all the proper sub-commands. For example w3 blahblahblah yields equivalent result as w3 help or whatever other non-defined keyword.

I did once have the idea of making a full guide showcasing each command, but as of right now I'm still on a long hiatus. Not sure when it'll be that I truly return with stuff :?

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Not able to get this to work. I have read over the instructions several times and not sure what I am doing wrong. So far ive went to the google drive and downloaded the cheats.js file, ive downloaded the zip file for ibelg. I placed the "InjectCheatsF2.exe" and "cheats.js" files as well as "config.json" into my Idleon directory located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon. When I execute InjectCheatsF2.exe i get a really fast command prompt that immediately opens and closes. I have steam running in the background. I took the liberty of opening an elevated admin command prompt and manually navigated to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon and executed the .exe and this is the error that came up (please note I am on windows 7, why is this error mentioning node.js???):

Any help appreciated and sorry for bugging you guys, this is an awesome thread. <3 <3 <3

Edit: I'm really tired... Ive been reading 60 pages of this thread and watching YT videos so my brain is now mush and I can hardly keep my eyes open. I will check back later for replies. Sorry in advance if in my tiredness ive done something stupid or forgotten something. Be safe all!

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Dread122113 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:23 pm
Not able to get this to work. I have read over the instructions several times and not sure what I am doing wrong. So far ive went to the google drive and downloaded the cheats.js file, ive downloaded the zip file for ibelg. I placed the "InjectCheatsF2.exe" and "cheats.js" files as well as "config.json" into my Idleon directory located at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon. When I execute InjectCheatsF2.exe i get a really fast command prompt that immediately opens and closes. I have steam running in the background. I took the liberty of opening an elevated admin command prompt and manually navigated to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Legends of Idleon and executed the .exe and this is the error that came up (please note I am on windows 7, why is this error mentioning node.js???):

Any help appreciated and sorry for bugging you guys, this is an awesome thread. <3 <3 <3

Edit: I'm really tired... Ive been reading 60 pages of this thread and watching YT videos so my brain is now mush and I can hardly keep my eyes open. I will check back later for replies. Sorry in advance if in my tiredness ive done something stupid or forgotten something. Be safe all!
It's mentioning NodeJS because this tool has been built with it. But yeah, it sucks that the recent versions of NodeJS don't support W7 any longer. If you want it to work on your system, you'll have to install the latest W7-supported NodeJS. This answer from StackOverflow may help (not that I've tried it): [Link]
After that installation, you can build your own W7 compatible version of the cheat injector.

Edit: Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure if my build methodology would work as flawless on W7 as I'd hope, so for that reason I'm not giving a guided compile instruction.

Edit2: The best instruction out there (most likely still kinda sucks) is this timestamped video of mine:
But yeah, all I can recommend is to check out which parts of my (pretty long) video are of use to you. As you're obviously not gonna have NodeJS 16 installed on W7, you'll obviously have to fill in a different number in the package.json file when compiling, see code line 8 at timestamp 52:14 in my video. Yeah... People are suggesting that NodeJS 14.X is the latest W7 compatible version, so that code section in the build line becomes --targets node14-win-x64 rather than a 16 in your case.

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:47 pm
Dread122113 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:23 pm

It's mentioning NodeJS because this tool has been built with it. But yeah, it sucks that the recent versions of NodeJS don't support W7 any longer. If you want it to work on your system, you'll have to install the latest W7-supported NodeJS. This answer from StackOverflow may help (not that I've tried it): [Link]
After that installation, you can build your own W7 compatible version of the cheat injector.

Edit: Unfortunately I'm not 100% sure if my build methodology would work as flawless on W7 as I'd hope, so for that reason I'm not giving a guided compile instruction.
Yeah, I just tried that. I was able to install NodeJS but it said it needed to install some other stuff from Chocolatey, so it finished installing a W7 compatible build but when the Chocolatey window popped up I got a bunch of red text with a socket error or something (connection closed.. blah blah blah). Tried running it again (the ExE) but no dice. I think im just gonna put this on hold. I have a W10 machine but it has shitty hardware in it (low ram, CPU and crappy vid card) and im not sure this warrants the trouble of moving hardware over from my main machine (this one) to the other one just to cheat and play around in Idleon. It was a cool idea but if i cant get this cheat to run on this machine, ill just play normally. I might explore your method at a later time when I have a lot of time to do everything step by step and read a lot so I dont screw up, but I am half awake atm and getting a headache lol. Thanks all the same for your response! :)