Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

jmayer2045 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:18 pm
jmayer2045 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:22 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:04 am

Is there any list of mob that we can spawn?
Yes if you're using this version of cheats you can use list monster, which'll show you an entire list of monster Ids and display names. Another command you can use is search monster <query>, which indeed searches for the monster's id. For example search monster mus which returns a list of multiple monsters with the substring "mus" in them, e.g. all mushroom mobs.
ah thx for fast answer, also does shadowbanned only applied to acount or to client?
To my knowledge & guess it applies onto your account, which in turn switches a clientsided flag to then allow your client to hide your character from other players.

Mutretakata
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mutretakata »

Is there any way to change nick in game? I would also like to know if they changed anything regarding voilla, I tried to edit to make the loop but my vscode didn't find:
8 <= b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") && 17 >= b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass")

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Mutretakata wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:34 pm
Is there any way to change nick in game? I would also like to know if they changed anything regarding voilla, I tried to edit to make the loop but my vscode didn't find:
8 <= b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") && 17 >= b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass")
I did attempt to change my name before through one of the variables I found (don't remember which one anymore), which just ended up crashing the game. But anyway, what do you mean with voilla?

mynew1one
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mynew1one »

Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:02 am
So to start things off, here's how you unban:
  1. Extract and beautify your Z.js through traditional methods.
  2. Regex this: b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,}
    Replace as: b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] = 0
    Technical fact: The \s*? in the Regex stands for unknown amount of whitespace, so the Regex works with any beautifier.
  3. Search: cleanMarkedFiles(!0)
    Replace as: cleanMarkedFiles(!1)
    This was the only thing that salmon85 left out. The other parts he additionally tried are not strictly necessary.
  4. To unban: Start the game, select any character, run my command wipe ban and do a little bit of stuff. E.g. kill some mushrooms, buy a single item from any shop, hop some maps/worlds, whatever... Then you're unbanned!
When i replaced b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,} to b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] = 0 it opens up it screen (it doesnt load)

andre420
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andre420 »

Sooo... uhmmm... Which cheats are considered safe and which unsafe?
Can someone make perhaps a list? Would be gracefull :)
And thanks anyway for the work guys

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

mynew1one wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:55 am
When i replaced b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\]\s*?=\s*?\d{1,} to b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] = 0 it opens up it screen (it doesnt load)
Hmm that's strange, probably replaced something else in the process as well I'd think. Have you enabled Regex expressions before searching?
andre420 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:01 pm
I for one would probably make a full guide on my own cheat collection eventually, but no real ETA. Could take me months/years to finish, honestly :D

andre420
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andre420 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:05 pm
mynew1one wrote:
Hmm that's strange, probably replaced something else in the process as well I'd think. Have you enabled Regex expressions before searching?
andre420 wrote:
I for one would probably make a full guide on my own cheat collection eventually, but no real ETA. Could take me months/years to finish, honestly :D
I think a quick rundown on commands and each "safeness" would be enough :-D
Or a Small guide for the "basic cheat" commands like "drop, ability and exp" and little explaination how far you can go without getting banned :D

mynew1one
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mynew1one »

Creater0822 wrote:
mynew1one wrote:
I think its my Z.js file, I've tried to change the gem shop stuff and it brings up that screen too '~'
also yes i have enabled Regex expressions, probably the beautify messed it up
edit: can you maybe give me a beautified Z.js file? because i changed the MTXinfo(gem shop) with your (old)Z.js and it works (and i dont want to go around your old file searching for all of "b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")" :/

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

andre420 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:09 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
mynew1one wrote:
andre420 wrote:
I think a quick rundown on commands and each "safeness" would be enough :-D
Or a Small guide for the "basic cheat" commands like "drop, ability and exp" and little explaination how far you can go without getting banned :D
Yeah I do have this mashup guide video:
Basically a 1 hour long video without voice commentary, but it does have timestamps luckily xD
In here I'm basically showing off iBelg's example cheats, which are mostly safe except for some caveats. In the pinned comments you'll find a bunch of frequently asked questions.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

mynew1one wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:13 pm
I think its my Z.js file, I've tried to change the gem shop stuff and it brings up that screen too '~'
also yes i have enabled Regex expressions, probably the beautify messed it up
edit: can you maybe give me a beautified Z.js file? because i changed the MTXinfo(gem shop) with your (old)Z.js and it works (and i dont want to go around your old file searching for all of "b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")" :/
I could do that, but better yet: All that you really have to know is to use this beautifier with Visual Studio Code to reproduce the process: [Link]
Equipped with that knowledge you can reproduce it as many times as you'd like when Lava releases new patches, so that's always the superior solution.

mynew1one
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mynew1one »

Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:01 pm
I could do that, but better yet: All that you really have to know is to use this beautifier with Visual Studio Code to reproduce the process: [Link]
Equipped with that knowledge you can reproduce it as many times as you'd like when Lava releases new patches, so that's always the superior solution.
I'll try it, though i don't think my pc will handle Visual Studio Code very well

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

mynew1one wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:17 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:01 pm
I'll try it, though i don't think my pc will handle Visual Studio Code very well
Yeah VS Code can be ungodly slow if you forcefully enabled a feature where it syntax highlights all the code (cause the file's too big), but if you keep it at stock it's insanely unpleasant to read. Yeah yeah... I for one would certainly like to discover a better alternative, but thus far to no avail.

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

is there any hack for chopping minigame. already tried chopping, chop, choping doesnt work

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

jmayer2045 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:09 pm
is there any hack for chopping minigame. already tried chopping, chop, choping doesnt work
Yeah the sub-command is minigame choppin, not chopping :)

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:12 pm
jmayer2045 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:09 pm
Yeah the sub-command is minigame choppin, not chopping :)
Thx for the Reply! :D