Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SomeIsWronk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by SomeIsWronk »

Did i will get ban if Im hacking on Steam version Legend of idleon ?

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

SomeIsWronk wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:36 am
Did i will get ban if Im hacking on Steam version Legend of idleon ?
More than likely. But if you are clever its fairly easy to avoid

BaldoUchiha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BaldoUchiha »

can someone please share their z.sj modded file here?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

BaldoUchiha wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:52 am
Since one and a half week ago we've developed better cheating strategies than modding Z.js
That said though... The only truly relevant modding feature out there would be shadow ban clearing/voiding, which is still being experimented with.

BaldoUchiha
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BaldoUchiha »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:11 pm
BaldoUchiha wrote:
Since one and a half week ago we've developed better cheating strategies than modding Z.js
That said though... The only truly relevant modding feature out there would be shadow ban clearing/voiding, which is still being experimented with.
the nullify command dosen t work for me ,what should I do?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

BaldoUchiha wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 4:15 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:11 pm
BaldoUchiha wrote:
the nullify command dosen t work for me ,what should I do?
Depends on what you've got returned on your console.

kribir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kribir »

for some reason the new version of Cheat.js does not open my game and stays in step 1

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

kribir wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:14 pm
for some reason the new version of Cheat.js does not open my game and stays in step 1
Yeah there are various things that can cause this issue:
  1. Sometimes the game hasn't been closed, or not fully closed (still some tasks in the background that aren't killed yet).
  2. Sometimes simply loads the game before the cheats.js has been injected properly. This can often happen, and if it does you'll just have to restart it. If there's any way to maybe improve this it's gonna have to be iBelg as I'm not knowledged in how each of those functions (from various NodeJS packages) behave etc.

smg2501
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by smg2501 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:22 pm
Quick fun update: (Technical details will follow when I have even more intel, maybe tonight or tomorrow)

First of all I've nailed the account-wide shadow unban!!
  • salmon85's method was almost there.
  • Once your account had been shadow banned, it's bound-for-life on mods: On the vanilla Z.js you'll be near-instantly re-banned.
  • With the shadow-unban modding you can do a lot of flexing xD
    E.g. showoff your Flesh Reaper, showoff unreleased classes such as Blood Berserker, or even go as far as lvl talent 125 and rock a hybrid action bar setup along with abilitybuff.
What you CANNOT DO is lvl class 99999 or lvl mining 99999 or any skill!! If you do that, your character (not account) will be additionally banned even further beyond xD

Lol I went absolutely overboard trying to showoff my full lvl 1337 whilst wearing a baseball cap and flesh reaper, and got that one character banned even further beyond :lol: :lol: :lol: All other characters were still un-shadowbanned, but that specific character absolutely took the L xD
anyway to roll-Back "lvl talent"? just test as a joke then my bowman is broke. XD

ntKrem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ntKrem »

used minigame and its still taking my daily amount away.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

smg2501 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:23 pm
anyway to roll-Back "lvl talent"? just test as a joke then my bowman is broke. XD
I haven't personally tried, but it should be fixed if you use a subclass swap token.
ntKrem wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 8:51 pm
used minigame and its still taking my daily amount away.
Yeah you gotta activate the main command minigame, which freezes the daily amount and/or sets it to 1 of it's 0. Then depending on which minigame you're playing, you'll use the sub-commands.

notalisano
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by notalisano »

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their contribution to this thread. It has been a wealth of information for me. I really appreciate all the work that was put in to make this easy for everyone.

I have an account that is shadow banned, and I am having a hard time finding a tutorial on how to get "unbanned" persay

If someone could make a tutorial or walk me through the process, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

notalisano wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:03 pm
Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their contribution to this thread. It has been a wealth of information for me. I really appreciate all the work that was put in to make this easy for everyone.

I have an account that is shadow banned, and I am having a hard time finding a tutorial on how to get "unbanned" persay

If someone could make a tutorial or walk me through the process, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Haha yeah that's probably the question everybody's interested in xD
However to my knowledge there is not yet anyone that can fully unban an account once shadow banned, or at least nobody who shared it on this thread. Assuming that to be true, I should be the closest one to unban accounts.

That said though, at this current state I cannot truly unban an account yet, as once you play on a legit client you will get near-instant-rebanned. Moreover, there is also an additional layer of shadow ban that can be applied on specific characters if you've gone too reckless in modding or something.

At this current state I still have tons of different researches to conduct towards the goal, yet (most likely) tomorrow I'll at least share everything that I currently know and have.

danko
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by danko »

Hello, there's any way to manually setup stamp levels? Such as "stamp 1 from index 1 to level 30"

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

danko wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:48 pm
Hello, there's any way to manually setup stamp levels? Such as "stamp 1 from index 1 to level 30"
There should be, but last time I attempted a stamps sub-command for my lvl command I didn't really succeed. I may eventually revisit it someday.