Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

tomato wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:49 am
Yes I apply the file, so it doesn't seem to work because the version is too low.

I want to be satisfied with just changing the drop rate and the card with the effect
that activates the crystal mob spawn rate, what do I do???

I'm a newbie who just downloaded Visual Studio Code and Steam to follow along.
Oh yeah, ibelg's Z.js didn't work because the developer just updated the game a few hours ago (from patch 1.21 to 1.22).
Yeah as of this moment I'm still expanding my own version of the console, but it's getting quite late 3:53 am xD
I will probably release my version of the console function snippet in the coming week.

As for future-proof:
The console function's code requires a few modifications per update, as many of the game's object names are auto-generated each time the game's compiled.
  • The object name of the methods ._ConsoleMode, ._customEvent_StartChat(), .wrapper.enabled, .actor and ._DrawXY can be found at the first line of code inside the respective init: function() where you'd paste ibelg's function.
  • The object name of the .itemDefs method (used by ibelg's drop command) is easy to find, just Ctrl + F anywhere in the code to see the new correct name.
  • The ._customBlock_DropSomething() method can be fixed via the same method.
Anyway, I guess I'll take some sleep first xD

kribir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kribir »

Thanks to this thread I am learning a bit of code and that, I would like to know if there is any way, shortcut or command to make a quick replacement in all Cooldown: (number) items, like "change all the numbers after" Cooldown: to 0 "
I'd appreciate your help! and I appreciate your participation in this thread
Im using Visual Studio Code

tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomato »

They said that it is better to create an item than to edit the Item Drop Rate,
so I thought there was no way at all, so I searched and found it right away.

But it was too difficult to change these numbers one by one, so I hit them with Ctrl+Shift+L.
viewtopic.php?p=196171#p196171
But I have to change these numbers one by one.
It's so hard, I just want to change at once
Is there no way???

[Link]

noHaxor1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noHaxor1 »

If someone wants to unshadow ban account here is variable that controls it: "b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26]" set it to 0
Also it's seems shadow ban in this game called "_LonelyHunter"

Also method with variable might be temporary, because something can set it back to 4

Edit: it's seems shadow ban 4 triggered if your client gems higher than server gems
And i guess shadow ban 1 triggered by time manipulation

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

noHaxor1 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:54 am
If someone wants to unshadow ban account here is variable that controls it: "b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26]" set it to 0

Also method with variable might be temporary, because something can set it back to 4

Edit: it's seems shadow ban 4 triggered if your client gems higher than server gems
if this is correct then you're a god.

Also, there is code which runs periodically, you can just put code in there which keeps setting it to 0

I was close on my searching for the shadowban variable. Nice it's been found and glad I was close.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:04 am
Oh yeah, ibelg's Z.js didn't work because the developer just updated the game a few hours ago (from patch 1.21 to 1.22).
Yeah as of this moment I'm still expanding my own version of the console, but it's getting quite late 3:53 am xD
I will probably release my version of the console function snippet in the coming week.

I'm going to see if I can write something in Python which can allow us to patch the files on the fly even when there are new updates.

walkerofthevalley
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by walkerofthevalley »

Anyone knows how to completely remove food being consumed? (I.e. for mining, chopping, ... foods)

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

salmon85 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:22 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:04 am

I'm going to see if I can write something in Python which can allow us to patch the files on the fly even when there are new updates.
Nice!! I'll definitely look forward to seeing whatever strats you'd use for that one, would be an eye opener :D

tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomato »

How can I change the Carry Cap number with Visual Studio Code???

I want to change the maximum number of items holding 10 to 100 or 10000.

tomato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by tomato »

tomato wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:22 pm
How can I change the Carry Cap number with Visual Studio Code???

I want to change the maximum number of items holding 10 to 100 or 10000.
I'm asking because I don't know where to put it.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

[Link]

Ibelg's console modified for new version released today.
Contains my console chat window output
my gga command

removed all other commands as I was testing + trying to fix the drop command.

No return fix in this one as for some reason it's crashing my game

password: ferret

kribir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kribir »

salmon85 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:11 pm
noHaxor1 wrote:

Also, there is code which runs periodically, you can just put code in there which keeps setting it to 0

I was close on my searching for the shadowban variable. Nice it's been found and glad I was close.

So what changes should we make to get the accounts unbanned?

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

kribir wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:47 pm
salmon85 wrote:
noHaxor1 wrote:

Ok first I regex replaced

Code: Select all

b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\] = \d{1,}
with

b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] = 0
didn't do shit (for me at least).
However

var gca = function(e, t) {
                    h.call(this), e = this.nameMap, null != d.UIInventory ? e.setReserved("UIInventory", "_UIInventory") : e.h.UIInventory = "_UIInventory", e = this.nameMap, null != d.UIInventoryON ? e.setReserved("UIInventoryON", "_UIInventoryON") : e.h.UIInventoryON = "_UIInventoryON", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList ? e.setReserved("DummyList", "_DummyList") : e.h.DummyList = "_DummyList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList2 ? e.setReserved("DummyList2", "_DummyList2") : e.h.DummyList2 = "_DummyList2", e = this.nameMap, null != d.GenINFO ? e.setReserved("GenINFO", "_GenINFO") : e.h.GenINFO = "_GenINFO", e = this.nameMap, null != d.mtxTRIGGER ? e.setReserved("mtxTRIGGER", "_mtxTRIGGER") : e.h.mtxTRIGGER = "_mtxTRIGGER", this._mtxTRIGGER = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyNumber ? e.setReserved("DummyNumber", "_DummyNumber") : e.h.DummyNumber = "_DummyNumber", this._DummyNumber = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyText ? e.setReserved("DummyText", "_DummyText") : e.h.DummyText = "_DummyText", this._DummyText = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchaseInfoList ? e.setReserved("PurchaseInfoList", "_PurchaseInfoList") : e.h.PurchaseInfoList = "_PurchaseInfoList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList3 ? e.setReserved("DummyList3", "_DummyList3") : e.h.DummyList3 = "_DummyList3", e = this.nameMap, null != d.mtxTRIGGERb ? e.setReserved("mtxTRIGGERb", "_mtxTRIGGERb") : e.h.mtxTRIGGERb = "_mtxTRIGGERb", this._mtxTRIGGERb = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.GemCost ? e.setReserved("GemCost", "_GemCost") : e.h.GemCost = "_GemCost", this._GemCost = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchasedItem ? e.setReserved("PurchasedItem", "_PurchasedItem") : e.h.PurchasedItem = "_PurchasedItem", e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchasesList ? e.setReserved("PurchasesList", "_PurchasesList") : e.h.PurchasesList = "_PurchasesList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.ProcessPurchaseSTATUS ? e.setReserved("ProcessPurchaseSTATUS", "_ProcessPurchaseSTATUS") : e.h.ProcessPurchaseSTATUS = "_ProcessPurchaseSTATUS", this._ProcessPurchaseSTATUS = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.statusRESTORE ? e.setReserved("statusRESTORE", "_statusRESTORE") : e.h.statusRESTORE = "_statusRESTORE", this._statusRESTORE = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyMapSAVE ? e.setReserved("DummyMapSAVE", "_DummyMapSAVE") : e.h.DummyMapSAVE = "_DummyMapSAVE", e = this.nameMap, null != d.dummyList ? e.setReserved("dummyList", "_dummyList") : e.h.dummyList = "_dummyList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.LonelyHunter ? e.setReserved("LonelyHunter", "_LonelyHunter") : e.h.LonelyHunter = "_LonelyHunter", this._LonelyHunter = 0
                };
comment this code out or replace it

//h.call(this), e = this.nameMap, null != d.UIInventory ? e.setReserved("UIInventory", "_UIInventory") : e.h.UIInventory = "_UIInventory", e = this.nameMap, null != d.UIInventoryON ? e.setReserved("UIInventoryON", "_UIInventoryON") : e.h.UIInventoryON = "_UIInventoryON", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList ? e.setReserved("DummyList", "_DummyList") : e.h.DummyList = "_DummyList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList2 ? e.setReserved("DummyList2", "_DummyList2") : e.h.DummyList2 = "_DummyList2", e = this.nameMap, null != d.GenINFO ? e.setReserved("GenINFO", "_GenINFO") : e.h.GenINFO = "_GenINFO", e = this.nameMap, null != d.mtxTRIGGER ? e.setReserved("mtxTRIGGER", "_mtxTRIGGER") : e.h.mtxTRIGGER = "_mtxTRIGGER", this._mtxTRIGGER = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyNumber ? e.setReserved("DummyNumber", "_DummyNumber") : e.h.DummyNumber = "_DummyNumber", this._DummyNumber = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyText ? e.setReserved("DummyText", "_DummyText") : e.h.DummyText = "_DummyText", this._DummyText = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchaseInfoList ? e.setReserved("PurchaseInfoList", "_PurchaseInfoList") : e.h.PurchaseInfoList = "_PurchaseInfoList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList3 ? e.setReserved("DummyList3", "_DummyList3") : e.h.DummyList3 = "_DummyList3", e = this.nameMap, null != d.mtxTRIGGERb ? e.setReserved("mtxTRIGGERb", "_mtxTRIGGERb") : e.h.mtxTRIGGERb = "_mtxTRIGGERb", this._mtxTRIGGERb = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.GemCost ? e.setReserved("GemCost", "_GemCost") : e.h.GemCost = "_GemCost", this._GemCost = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchasedItem ? e.setReserved("PurchasedItem", "_PurchasedItem") : e.h.PurchasedItem = "_PurchasedItem", e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchasesList ? e.setReserved("PurchasesList", "_PurchasesList") : e.h.PurchasesList = "_PurchasesList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.ProcessPurchaseSTATUS ? e.setReserved("ProcessPurchaseSTATUS", "_ProcessPurchaseSTATUS") : e.h.ProcessPurchaseSTATUS = "_ProcessPurchaseSTATUS", this._ProcessPurchaseSTATUS = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.statusRESTORE ? e.setReserved("statusRESTORE", "_statusRESTORE") : e.h.statusRESTORE = "_statusRESTORE", this._statusRESTORE = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyMapSAVE ? e.setReserved("DummyMapSAVE", "_DummyMapSAVE") : e.h.DummyMapSAVE = "_DummyMapSAVE", e = this.nameMap, null != d.dummyList ? e.setReserved("dummyList", "_dummyList") : e.h.dummyList = "_dummyList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.LonelyHunter ? e.setReserved("LonelyHunter", "_LonelyHunter") : e.h.LonelyHunter = "_LonelyHunter", this._LonelyHunter = 0
                };
or

};
and

I can now see my shadow banned character from a non shadow banned account

didn't blur my characters this time because I don't care :)
Jahova was the shadow banned account (on steam)
dustbuster was a fresh account (from web browser)

as for

("OptionsListAccount")[26]
not sure exactly what role this plays, but it gets set to 0, 1, 3, 4 and even 35 at some point and is mostly acompanied with

cleanMarkedFiles(!0)
or
cleanMarkedFiles(!1)

mrigank
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrigank »

hey can someone tell me where i can edit the upgrade stone's success rate and also the stats and yes i did check the previous msgs and also searched for like Armor_Upgrade|Stone_I,etc but couldn't find where to edit those stuff in the beautified code as it still has a lot of ugly code
and also the material costs for the stamps
thanks in advance

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

salmon85 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:14 pm
kribir wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:47 pm
salmon85 wrote:

Ok first I regex replaced

b.engine.getGameAttribute\("OptionsListAccount"\)\[26\] = \d{1,}
with

b.engine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] = 0
didn't do shit (for me at least).
However

h.call(this), e = this.nameMap, null != d.UIInventory ? e.setReserved("UIInventory", "_UIInventory") : e.h.UIInventory = "_UIInventory", e = this.nameMap, null != d.UIInventoryON ? e.setReserved("UIInventoryON", "_UIInventoryON") : e.h.UIInventoryON = "_UIInventoryON", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList ? e.setReserved("DummyList", "_DummyList") : e.h.DummyList = "_DummyList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList2 ? e.setReserved("DummyList2", "_DummyList2") : e.h.DummyList2 = "_DummyList2", e = this.nameMap, null != d.GenINFO ? e.setReserved("GenINFO", "_GenINFO") : e.h.GenINFO = "_GenINFO", e = this.nameMap, null != d.mtxTRIGGER ? e.setReserved("mtxTRIGGER", "_mtxTRIGGER") : e.h.mtxTRIGGER = "_mtxTRIGGER", this._mtxTRIGGER = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyNumber ? e.setReserved("DummyNumber", "_DummyNumber") : e.h.DummyNumber = "_DummyNumber", this._DummyNumber = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyText ? e.setReserved("DummyText", "_DummyText") : e.h.DummyText = "_DummyText", this._DummyText = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchaseInfoList ? e.setReserved("PurchaseInfoList", "_PurchaseInfoList") : e.h.PurchaseInfoList = "_PurchaseInfoList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList3 ? e.setReserved("DummyList3", "_DummyList3") : e.h.DummyList3 = "_DummyList3", e = this.nameMap, null != d.mtxTRIGGERb ? e.setReserved("mtxTRIGGERb", "_mtxTRIGGERb") : e.h.mtxTRIGGERb = "_mtxTRIGGERb", this._mtxTRIGGERb = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.GemCost ? e.setReserved("GemCost", "_GemCost") : e.h.GemCost = "_GemCost", this._GemCost = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchasedItem ? e.setReserved("PurchasedItem", "_PurchasedItem") : e.h.PurchasedItem = "_PurchasedItem", e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchasesList ? e.setReserved("PurchasesList", "_PurchasesList") : e.h.PurchasesList = "_PurchasesList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.ProcessPurchaseSTATUS ? e.setReserved("ProcessPurchaseSTATUS", "_ProcessPurchaseSTATUS") : e.h.ProcessPurchaseSTATUS = "_ProcessPurchaseSTATUS", this._ProcessPurchaseSTATUS = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.statusRESTORE ? e.setReserved("statusRESTORE", "_statusRESTORE") : e.h.statusRESTORE = "_statusRESTORE", this._statusRESTORE = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyMapSAVE ? e.setReserved("DummyMapSAVE", "_DummyMapSAVE") : e.h.DummyMapSAVE = "_DummyMapSAVE", e = this.nameMap, null != d.dummyList ? e.setReserved("dummyList", "_dummyList") : e.h.dummyList = "_dummyList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.LonelyHunter ? e.setReserved("LonelyHunter", "_LonelyHunter") : e.h.LonelyHunter = "_LonelyHunter", this._LonelyHunter = 0
                };
comment this code out or replace it

//h.call(this), e = this.nameMap, null != d.UIInventory ? e.setReserved("UIInventory", "_UIInventory") : e.h.UIInventory = "_UIInventory", e = this.nameMap, null != d.UIInventoryON ? e.setReserved("UIInventoryON", "_UIInventoryON") : e.h.UIInventoryON = "_UIInventoryON", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList ? e.setReserved("DummyList", "_DummyList") : e.h.DummyList = "_DummyList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList2 ? e.setReserved("DummyList2", "_DummyList2") : e.h.DummyList2 = "_DummyList2", e = this.nameMap, null != d.GenINFO ? e.setReserved("GenINFO", "_GenINFO") : e.h.GenINFO = "_GenINFO", e = this.nameMap, null != d.mtxTRIGGER ? e.setReserved("mtxTRIGGER", "_mtxTRIGGER") : e.h.mtxTRIGGER = "_mtxTRIGGER", this._mtxTRIGGER = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyNumber ? e.setReserved("DummyNumber", "_DummyNumber") : e.h.DummyNumber = "_DummyNumber", this._DummyNumber = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyText ? e.setReserved("DummyText", "_DummyText") : e.h.DummyText = "_DummyText", this._DummyText = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchaseInfoList ? e.setReserved("PurchaseInfoList", "_PurchaseInfoList") : e.h.PurchaseInfoList = "_PurchaseInfoList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyList3 ? e.setReserved("DummyList3", "_DummyList3") : e.h.DummyList3 = "_DummyList3", e = this.nameMap, null != d.mtxTRIGGERb ? e.setReserved("mtxTRIGGERb", "_mtxTRIGGERb") : e.h.mtxTRIGGERb = "_mtxTRIGGERb", this._mtxTRIGGERb = "", e = this.nameMap, null != d.GemCost ? e.setReserved("GemCost", "_GemCost") : e.h.GemCost = "_GemCost", this._GemCost = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchasedItem ? e.setReserved("PurchasedItem", "_PurchasedItem") : e.h.PurchasedItem = "_PurchasedItem", e = this.nameMap, null != d.PurchasesList ? e.setReserved("PurchasesList", "_PurchasesList") : e.h.PurchasesList = "_PurchasesList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.ProcessPurchaseSTATUS ? e.setReserved("ProcessPurchaseSTATUS", "_ProcessPurchaseSTATUS") : e.h.ProcessPurchaseSTATUS = "_ProcessPurchaseSTATUS", this._ProcessPurchaseSTATUS = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.statusRESTORE ? e.setReserved("statusRESTORE", "_statusRESTORE") : e.h.statusRESTORE = "_statusRESTORE", this._statusRESTORE = 0, e = this.nameMap, null != d.DummyMapSAVE ? e.setReserved("DummyMapSAVE", "_DummyMapSAVE") : e.h.DummyMapSAVE = "_DummyMapSAVE", e = this.nameMap, null != d.dummyList ? e.setReserved("dummyList", "_dummyList") : e.h.dummyList = "_dummyList", e = this.nameMap, null != d.LonelyHunter ? e.setReserved("LonelyHunter", "_LonelyHunter") : e.h.LonelyHunter = "_LonelyHunter", this._LonelyHunter = 0
                };
or

};
and

I can now see my shadow banned character from a non shadow banned account

didn't blur my characters this time because I don't care :)
Jahova was the shadow banned account (on steam)
dustbuster was a fresh account (from web browser)

as for

("OptionsListAccount")[26]
not sure exactly what role this plays, but it gets set to 0, 1, 3, 4 and even 35 at some point and is mostly acompanied with

cleanMarkedFiles(!0)
or
cleanMarkedFiles(!1)
Oh now that's odd, I've indeed tried the exact same methods, also tried to overwrite the LonelyHunter, but nothing worked at all. I did gga to confirm that I correctly had the value set to 0 as well. Presumably there's a fair bit more than these settings in play.