Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
harrisonhess
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by harrisonhess »

It may be a dumb question, but how does one change a item ID to another? i would like to change, for example, a single spore cap for a Lucky lad Title item. is it possible?

Lucifer M
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucifer M »

You can indeed change items to whatever you want but be careful to not change it to something that has not been released.

In the Z.js search for .MonsterDrops and you'll come across what the mobs are called.

["COIN", "0.5", "15", "N/A"],

This above is an example, I changed the coins on the first ever mobs to 15 coins from 5 coins and I used the first mobs to drop anything I needed.

So as it goes you change "COIN" to any item name, "0.5" is the percentage of getting that item and then finally the amount.

Lucifer M
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucifer M »

I'm struggling to find anything relating to "Liquid" or the Alchemy does anyone have information on how to get higher levels?

Edit: also if anyone knows how we get different recipes.

zeromike233
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zeromike233 »

Does anyone know which part of code is related to forging speed? My forge has some bugs and does not have any forging speed now.

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

Lucifer M wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:54 pm
I'm struggling to find anything relating to "Liquid" or the Alchemy does anyone have information on how to get higher levels?

click a cauldron in game, make sure a player is assigned. It'll slowly brew liquid you can then use for bubbles, or to boost the level of the cauldron. I recommend dumping into speed>cost >luck>2x extra
kribir wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:27 pm
Another account shadowbanned for leveling with CE, any safe metod for level up?
how can you tell if you've been shadowbanned?

I havent seemed to have any problems but I mostly just use time candies

kribir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kribir »

inkdrgn wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:59 am
Lucifer M wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:54 pm

click a cauldron in game, make sure a player is assigned. It'll slowly brew liquid you can then use for bubbles, or to boost the level of the cauldron. I recommend dumping into speed>cost >luck>2x extra
kribir wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:27 pm
Another account shadowbanned for leveling with CE, any safe metod for level up?
how can you tell if you've been shadowbanned?

I havent seemed to have any problems but I mostly just use time candies
Im Shadow Banned for level up fast Skills, if u use Candys u dnt hav problems, but if u use CE for insta level up, Insta ShadowBan

inkdrgn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by inkdrgn »

kribir wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:24 am
Im Shadow Banned for level up fast Skills, if u use Candys u dnt hav problems, but if u use CE for insta level up, Insta ShadowBan
then I suppose the only safe way is with candies/balloons, even though it takes an obnoxiously long time once you hit the 50s in skills

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

zeromike233 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:58 pm
Does anyone know which part of code is related to forging speed? My forge has some bugs and does not have any forging speed now.

Gc.AnvilProductionInfo
(The Gc part maybe different for you, the recent steam update changed this now to Ec for me)

Code: Select all

Gc.AnvilProductionInfo = function () {
                    return [
                        ["CraftMat1", "1", "1", "50"],
                        ["CraftMat5", "1", "5", "80"],
                        ["CraftMat6", "1", "12", "140"],
                        ["CraftMat7", "1", "18", "250"],
                        ["CraftMat9", "1", "25", "400"],
                        ["CraftMat8", "1", "32", "800"],
                        ["CraftMat10", "1", "40", "1600"],
                        ["CraftMat11", "1", "50", "2000"],
                        ["CraftMat12", "1", "60", "3500"],
                        ["CraftMat13", "1", "70", "5000"],
                        ["CraftMat14", "1", "80", "7000"],
                        ["CraftMat15", "1", "90", "10000"],
                        ["CraftMat16", "1", "100", "13000"],
                        ["CraftMat17", "1", "110", "20000"]
                    ]
Material, cost to craft (ie the number in the bar), level you unlock, experience gained.

Note, the example above is not the original values for cost, and exp

n0point
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by n0point »

warhuntsius wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 1:27 pm
My "patch notes" so far
  • Crafting mats set to 1 of each
  • Crafting xp from production tripled
  • All production and crafting lvl requirements lowered
Hey, I was able to replicate a lot of the changes you listed after the update. I have fixed Gem Shop prices, drop rates, I also use a 500% AFK gain ring which basically makes a lot of other things unnecessary, but I don't seem to be able to do anything with crafting requirements, when I try to set them to 1 the game won't load.

I was wondering if you are still playing and played around with the file after the update?

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

MythosOfSkill wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:39 pm
solsagan wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 5:59 pm
hi everyone,
has anyone that mess with the files,
find a way to have more of the INFINITE HAMMER upgrades, so the golden anvil can PRODUCE more than two itens at the same time?
Tried it out, you can buy it multiple times in the gem shop but it removes the Hammers from the Anvil if you buy it more than once, could be that im overseeing something in that code but dont think its possible.

Edit: something might be possible with the Alchemy Bubble that gives extra Hammer but my alt isn't far enough to be in W2 yet, not sure if i'm allowed to share the File here, otherwise someone else could maybe test it.

1 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[103] && (a = this._GenINFO[6], this._GenINFO[6] = (null == a ? 0 : "number" == typeof a ? e.__cast(a, k) : "number" == typeof a && (0 | a) === a ? e.__cast(a, n) : "boolean" == typeof a ? e.__cast(a, l) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof a ? parseFloat(a) : parseFloat(g.string(a))) + 1, a = b.engine.getGameAttribute("AnvilPAselect").length;

1 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[103]
is the check if you've purchased the upgrade in the gem store. You can change this to 1 == 1

("GemItemsPurchased")[103] appears more than once in the code, one for the npc sprite change and the other for the actual function.

parseFloat(g.string(a))) + 1
change the +1 to something else. I tried +5 and was able to craft more than 1

this is the final code part after changes

1 == 1 && (a = this._GenINFO[6], this._GenINFO[6] = (null == a ? 0 : "number" == typeof a ? e.__cast(a, k) : "number" == typeof a && (0 | a) === a ? e.__cast(a, n) : "boolean" == typeof a ? e.__cast(a, l) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof a ? parseFloat(a) : parseFloat(g.string(a))) + 5, a = b.engine.getGameAttribute("AnvilPAselect").length;

coppen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by coppen »

inkdrgn wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:29 am
kribir wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:24 am
then I suppose the only safe way is with candies/balloons, even though it takes an obnoxiously long time once you hit the 50s in skills
my solution was increase your skill xp gain by modif the card effect , and then pop xp balloons. EZ PZ

["Boss2B", "Z7", "1.5", "+{%_Skill_EXP", "100000"], 

Lucifer M
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucifer M »

salmon85 wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:50 am
MythosOfSkill wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:39 pm
solsagan wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 5:59 pm
hi everyone,
has anyone that mess with the files,
find a way to have more of the INFINITE HAMMER upgrades, so the golden anvil can PRODUCE more than two itens at the same time?
Tried it out, you can buy it multiple times in the gem shop but it removes the Hammers from the Anvil if you buy it more than once, could be that im overseeing something in that code but dont think its possible.

Edit: something might be possible with the Alchemy Bubble that gives extra Hammer but my alt isn't far enough to be in W2 yet, not sure if i'm allowed to share the File here, otherwise someone else could maybe test it.

1 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[103] && (a = this._GenINFO[6], this._GenINFO[6] = (null == a ? 0 : "number" == typeof a ? e.__cast(a, k) : "number" == typeof a && (0 | a) === a ? e.__cast(a, n) : "boolean" == typeof a ? e.__cast(a, l) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof a ? parseFloat(a) : parseFloat(g.string(a))) + 1, a = b.engine.getGameAttribute("AnvilPAselect").length;

1 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("GemItemsPurchased")[103]
is the check if you've purchased the upgrade in the gem store. You can change this to 1 == 1

("GemItemsPurchased")[103] appears more than once in the code, one for the npc sprite change and the other for the actual function.

parseFloat(g.string(a))) + 1
change the +1 to something else. I tried +5 and was able to craft more than 1

this is the final code part after changes

1 == 1 && (a = this._GenINFO[6], this._GenINFO[6] = (null == a ? 0 : "number" == typeof a ? e.__cast(a, k) : "number" == typeof a && (0 | a) === a ? e.__cast(a, n) : "boolean" == typeof a ? e.__cast(a, l) ? 1 : 0 : "string" == typeof a ? parseFloat(a) : parseFloat(g.string(a))) + 5, a = b.engine.getGameAttribute("AnvilPAselect").length;
Whenever I change it to 1 == 1 the game just launches a blank screen, I have no clue why it doesn't work.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

Lucifer M wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:20 pm
Whenever I change it to 1 == 1 the game just launches a blank screen, I have no clue why it doesn't work.
I take it you're changing the whole line to 1 == 1

look at the last line of my post. I give the whole line of code from that section in case of misunderstanding

Lucifer M
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucifer M »

So there was an update that just landed, I am assuming these exploits include the use of quick ref because the chest cannot be accessed, alchemy still works fine but the chest access nooo

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

Lucifer M wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:48 pm
So there was an update that just landed, I am assuming these exploits include the use of quick ref because the chest cannot be accessed, alchemy still works fine but the chest access nooo

That update shows as 6am for me on discord. so I'm already on that version.
I can confirm, the quick ref exploit still works