Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
isamudysan
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:05 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by isamudysan »

wonder if there's a way to change the RPM value

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 485
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 83

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by acecel »

The backpack is completely fixed you think ? Or does someone found some "max" values somewhere ? Because it's very small in fact :)

If anyone know or see something about that, please share it with me :oops:

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:57 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by LastTwinkie »

So is 10% CDR the max for a single gear piece? I've test on level 26 items and set the attribute upgrade level to like 12000 and it didn't change from when I had initially set it to 64 which gave me 10% CDR.

fuyuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 3:15 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by fuyuke »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 9:09 pm
fuyuke wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:50 pm
Would a weapon with insanely high damage / initial roll cause the game to crash in multiplayer?

Tried modding a few weapons to 9~10 initial roll and levelled them, and then bringing them to a friend's session. Some of them consistently crashes my game within a minute of joining the session, while some are "stable".

Is there an explanation to these crashes? (some kind of sanity check idk?)
Seems if you have EAC bypassed you get kicked from MP games.
I had these crashes even while running the original EAC dlls.
I had crashes while using the bypass too, with a mix of "you have been kicked from the party" messages within a minute as well. :lol:

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3447
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 2610

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by SunBeam »

How about you stop bitching? What did I say in my bypass post? Please read again:

viewtopic.php?p=181985#p181985

" In the picture above I'm also pointing to eac_server64.dll. This is the "heartbeat" and may be used in the full version (when released) to account for EAC client-server handshakes. If the devs decide to use that DLL going forward when you get logged in, this bypass won't work anymore. Just so you don't think that replacing 2 DLLs is some WOW method that can be done in any EAC game and it bypasses your ass, mk? "

No, you can't have it all. Bypass EAC and access to MP. If I hear one more mention about MP, I will close the topic. I hope that's clear.

P.S.: I've edited Idlehands88's main post to include a link to the bypass post as well.

yiupc1992
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:18 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by yiupc1992 »

yiupc1992 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:20 pm
Hello, what this the problem and solution with that ? Thx mate

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x00000320

OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!osdk::osPeerConnection::operator=()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!osdk::osPeerConnection::Create()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!Nv::Blast::ExtStressSolver::getIterationsPerFrame()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!osdk::osPeerConnection::operator=()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!osdk::osPeerConnection::operator=()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!osdk::osPeerConnection::operator=()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!png_get_uint_16()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!png_get_uint_16()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!png_get_uint_16()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!png_get_uint_16()
OUTRIDERS_Win64_Shipping!NVSDK_NGX_D3D12_Shutdown()
kernel32!BaseThreadInitThunk()
ntdll!RtlUserThreadStart()
can anyone help me please

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3447
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 2610

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by SunBeam »

yiupc1992 wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:12 am
can anyone help me please
^ What you posted there is for OUTRIDERS tech support. We can't help with that here.

If you get that while you try some table option, then you're not playing the VERSION the table was intended for. Which is Steam. Spend some time learning the terminology and WHY some shit doesn't work for you than aimlessly rambling about things you don't understand. Friendly advice.
caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:45 pm
...
See, this is the exact thing I was talking about. You claim to want to contribute to the community and post random, retarded snippets like these. To the non-experienced user, this is shit. They can't use it for crap, can't understand anything from it. Then you don't mention anywhere WHICH VERSION of the game is this coming from. It's like you're fucking acting NSA on FRF, dropping pieces of info and we'll figure out what you meant from the little bread-crumbs. At the same time, not explaining it properly and leaving things out, just so it can't be reproduced over updates T_T.. That's not CONTRIBUTION. That's just there to prove your point: that some crap is not server-sided. Means to some argument you're having.

Furthermore, when will you fucking stop ranting ASM code and actually LEARN how Unreal Engine works? Maybe then you can tell us "hey, this function is called this; I've mapped some symbols, so you can easily read its components". Don't have the time to? Not interested? Ah, correct.. you're only interested in making money. Then, really, you deserve everything that's thrown at you. You were claiming people around these parts don't know who you are. Well, maybe now they will, but not in the light you wanted it to.

fuyuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 3:15 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by fuyuke »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:24 am
How about you stop bitching? What did I say in my bypass post? Please read again:

viewtopic.php?p=181985#p181985

" In the picture above I'm also pointing to eac_server64.dll. This is the "heartbeat" and may be used in the full version (when released) to account for EAC client-server handshakes. If the devs decide to use that DLL going forward when you get logged in, this bypass won't work anymore. Just so you don't think that replacing 2 DLLs is some WOW method that can be done in any EAC game and it bypasses your ass, mk? "

No, you can't have it all. Bypass EAC and access to MP. If I hear one more mention about MP, I will close the topic. I hope that's clear.

P.S.: I've edited Idlehands88's main post to include a link to the bypass post as well.
If you're referring to me, then I think you misunderstood the question I'm asking.

My problem is with the game crashing while playing with others even when I'm NOT using the bypass.
The game is randomly crashing even when NOT using the bypass or CE/trainer in the background when having insanely high initial roll weapons. I can randomly go on for hours in friend's sessions using a 40m firepower revolver without issues, and randomly get crashes while just having a 1m firepower weapon equipped (not even held in hand) within a minute of joining.

I'm asking if these inflated values somehow inconsistently trigger a flag that crashes the game.

cq2
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:34 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by cq2 »

How do you give yourself more shards?

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:57 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by LastTwinkie »

fuyuke wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:00 am
SunBeam wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:24 am
How about you stop bitching? What did I say in my bypass post? Please read again:

viewtopic.php?p=181985#p181985

" In the picture above I'm also pointing to eac_server64.dll. This is the "heartbeat" and may be used in the full version (when released) to account for EAC client-server handshakes. If the devs decide to use that DLL going forward when you get logged in, this bypass won't work anymore. Just so you don't think that replacing 2 DLLs is some WOW method that can be done in any EAC game and it bypasses your ass, mk? "

No, you can't have it all. Bypass EAC and access to MP. If I hear one more mention about MP, I will close the topic. I hope that's clear.

P.S.: I've edited Idlehands88's main post to include a link to the bypass post as well.
If you're referring to me, then I think you misunderstood the question I'm asking.

My problem is with the game crashing while playing with others even when I'm NOT using the bypass.
The game is randomly crashing even when NOT using the bypass or CE/trainer in the background when having insanely high initial roll weapons. I can randomly go on for hours in friend's sessions using a 40m firepower revolver without issues, and randomly get crashes while just having a 1m firepower weapon equipped (not even held in hand) within a minute of joining.

I'm asking if these inflated values somehow inconsistently trigger a flag that crashes the game.
Honestly I would lower that 1m damage value because that might be causing a sanity check to flag that data and remove you from a public session. Another thing to try maybe is to validate your files again because, though this hasn't happened to me, there could be something in the background that got messed up because of the bypass.

balsamgo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:49 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by balsamgo »

Can someone tell what are the changes that stay in a game even after you replace back the original .dlls and playing normally without the cheat engine? ... Like the MAX RESOURCES, i.e. what else can stay modified and not resetting its value?
Thank you. :roll:

User avatar
SunBeam
Administration
Administration
Posts: 3447
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:16 pm
Reputation: 2610

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by SunBeam »

^ That moment when the first game you've ever hacked is this one.

fuyuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 3:15 am
Reputation: 4

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by fuyuke »

LastTwinkie wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:50 pm
Honestly I would lower that 1m damage value because that might be causing a sanity check to flag that data and remove you from a public session. Another thing to try maybe is to validate your files again because, though this hasn't happened to me, there could be something in the background that got messed up because of the bypass.
The easiest explanation to go to would be a sanity check. But "1m firepower? gettoutahere, 40m firepower, nothing wrong here" is kind of too inconsistent for a sanity check. (1m as in the weapon's firepower, not the raw damage number on the weapon). And again, I'm getting these issues while NOT USING the bypass.

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:57 am
Reputation: 2

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by LastTwinkie »

fuyuke wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:09 pm
LastTwinkie wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:50 pm
Honestly I would lower that 1m damage value because that might be causing a sanity check to flag that data and remove you from a public session. Another thing to try maybe is to validate your files again because, though this hasn't happened to me, there could be something in the background that got messed up because of the bypass.
The easiest explanation to go to would be a sanity check. But "1m firepower? gettoutahere, 40m firepower, nothing wrong here" is kind of too inconsistent for a sanity check. (1m as in the weapon's firepower, not the raw damage number on the weapon). And again, I'm getting these issues while NOT USING the bypass.
Ah the firepower is 1m, yea that's kinda weird. Only times I end up joining people and getting kicked like 30 secs into joining is when I forget to replace the eac bypass files with the old ones. Though if you're 100% sure you're replacing the old files then yea try the file validation through steam and if that doesn't work then i'm not sure what else you can do other than maybe reinstalling it maybe.

Esrin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:05 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Esrin »

I've been trying to edit weapons and armor into other non legendary gear (as well as the item level stats and mods on it)
but I get crashes, if anyone has a step by step or can tell me what steps I'm missing / performing out of order, please reply here or privately.


Example = I want to turn a
Standard Rusty K-Dom LMG l/4 ID 000000000156A8F7 VID 010817E1:Standard
into a
Standard Distortion Atlas LMG ID 0000001401574ED1

Steps I take unless it crashes - which it usually does at some point which leads me to believe I'm in error in my process.

1- I load the game and attach the CT to it
2- I load the dissect code I saved previously
3- tick the unreal box & wait for it to 'X' (I don't know if I need to enable the World or Player boxes so assume I havent)
4- for a weapon I have it as my selected weapon (or the detailed view for armor)
5- I run the 'get weapon IDs' script
(I don't know if I need to enable the "Base" boxes)
6- run the 'get weapon variant IDs' script
7- I use the get wep id's for the id of the weapon I want, the variant id list etc
8- I adjust the level, & the stat types I want, as well as change the mod ID's (i there a list mod IDs script?)
9- I then 'X' the options I've changed
10- Quit and reload the game

I've only successfully done 1 weapon, and 1 armor and cannot reliably reproduce it

I have a question about the variant IDs as well, can any desired variant type entry be used or are the weapon variants in some sort of grouping by an un-detailed weapon order?
example - 0157A527:Full Auto is the first full auto ID on my list, versus 0157A420:Full Auto which is much further down on the list, can either be used on any weapon type?


I want to thank everyone for any assistance and for all the work Idle, SunBeam and Cake and anyone else have put into this and any other work, !
Last edited by Esrin on Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AKKIHI, Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], imjustmaxie, Neobleak, Nights111, The Black X, Trevayne, zerric