Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by gunbalde60 »

caliber1942 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:58 pm
gunbalde60 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 1:54 pm
caliber1942 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:08 pm

I did.

best,
Cal
C H coming in here to brag? At least here you don't get your posts deleted and get threats, to get your membership cancelled when C H is mentioned. Not to mention, 90% of the item the options in the trainers here are better than the very limited options offered in C H trainers.

Not to mention that tables here don't get taken down the moment the devs complain. Yes you have a good trainer for outriders for now. But how long did the trainer for Avengers last?

Our trainer for Avengers lasted until we were contacted DIRECTLY by the DEVELOPER ATTORNEYS with a takedown DMCA order, with threat of lawsuit if we did not comply. Another trainer dev (P L I T C H) was also directed to remove the trainer. Apparently we were of significant footprint and options that they felt we needed to be addressed. I am not sure what you are implying here, but we DO know that other sites and trainer devs were NOT contacted and continue to release tables and trainers. Good for them. However, we have real addresses, real lives, real tax ID numbers, and real names and aren't hiding behind nebulous fake online names, or are of little significance to these game developers as tables on certain sites are.

[Link]

We would fully support Avengers but cannot since we felt it was better to comply to the DMCA rather than blow a lot of time and money on a legal proceeding for this one title. Since there is very little comradery in the trainer making world, us falling on the sword to try and create a future precedent would be funded only by our efforts, although every other trainer maker and table maker would be affected by the outcome.

At any rate, I am not sure what you are implying, as I said, but my guess is that if there is still a table here for Avengers, it's because the attorneys at the link I just showed you weren't able to reach out and directly "touch someone" who is working on that here.

Everybody is Billy Badass until they receive legal binding documents and shit gets real.

Maybe this helps you understand why the game was retired at our site.

good day,
Cal
It doesn't take a genius to figure out, a lot of Sunbeam's as well a many table creators work, just gets plagiarized by C H.

I understand that it was a legal matter. Even then, C H chose to include options that were obviously going to cause monetary lose to the publisher, while C H is making a quick buck. Because you could get shop only items unlocked for free albeit temporarily since you could not unequip the cosmetic item. I would have been surprised if C H had not been hit with legal action. Had you left regular cheats, like any other trainer, not one that would cause the publisher to lose money, and if C H trainers were not for all intends and purposes sold, the trainer may still be up on the site.

Now if you C H had some sense of customer service (You know because, since trainers require a paid membership, in turn it's a trade of sold goods, ie Business.) instead of treating paying customer's like garbage. You wouldn't have people flocking to fearlessrevolution instead. The creators here get next to nothing for their work, and even then are happy enough to either teach or help you achieve what they want. Instead of taking a "Bow down to us and be thankful we even made a trainer for this game attitude."

Hence, why you have not been banned from this forum. Be it the other way around, there would be bans left and right, or threats about refunds, and cancellations of memberships.

Good day,
Gun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

orionmage234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by orionmage234 »

have you guys seen copy hackers from china? desperation at its finest... and he's been doing this for years... just stop giving him attention
Last edited by orionmage234 on Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Feintified
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Feintified »

Feintified wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:33 pm
How do you do the customization unlocks? I enable them in the table but nothing happens.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

alabasca wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:03 pm
anyway to check flag? like watermark or something else :<
Watermark doesn't exist yet. If you're flagged, it will say something along the lines of "Suspicious activity detected on this account, matchmaking will be limited". Saw it online, haven't picked up the full game yet myself so I can't confirm.

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

It doesn't take a genius to figure out, a lot of Sunbeam's as well a many table creators work, just gets plagiarized by C H.

I understand that it was a legal matter. Even then, C H chose to include options that were obviously going to cause monetary lose to the publisher, while C H is making a quick buck. Because you could get shop only items unlocked for free albeit temporarily since you could not unequip the cosmetic item. I would have been surprised if C H had not been hit with legal action. Had you left regular cheats, like any other trainer, not one that would cause the publisher to lose money, and if C H trainers were not for all intends and purposes sold, the trainer may still be up on the site.

Now if you C H had some sense of customer service (You know because, since trainers require a paid membership, in turn it's a trade of sold goods, ie Business.) instead of treating paying customer's like garbage. You wouldn't have people flocking to fearlessrevolution instead. The creators here get next to nothing for their work, and even then are happy enough to either teach or help you achieve what they want. Instead of taking a "Bow down to us and be thankful we even made a trainer for this game attitude."

Hence, why you have not been banned from this forum. Be it the other way around, there would be bans left and right, or threats about refunds, and cancellations of memberships.

Good day,
Gun
Actually it DOES take more than just posting a statement like this to "prove" or even show a "pattern" of C H plagiarizing Sunbeam or anyone else. So simply writing what you wrote actually means nothing. Fanboys do this all the time. Are you speaking for Sunbeam? Do you even know Sunbeam's actual name or where he lives or anything about him personally? People make statements here, but they are simply folks writing words on websites, with little consequence to them, and frankly little to back up the statements.. similar to what you just did here.

I have had 10+ accounts banned from this forum. They literally have rewritten posts I made in the past to make them say or mean things that were not what I wrote or what happened. Most of them due to correcting false statements, and exposing fearless and other people who post here tables who have directly ripped our work. Even STN has had to admit he believes it, but the problem here is that NOTHING can be pro C H, and ergo pro 'Caliber".

Most of our/my animosity to some sites from owners of CH are due to the actions/postings/ of people here, most of it years ago, who have.. amazingly... suddenly realized the power of capitalism and decided to make a dollar doing this, which is what their major beef with us back in the day was to begin with. One of the mods here DIRECTLY posted how to bypass our DRM for our trainers. You think that shit is going to just get a pass, or there isn't going to be some punch back?

Sunbeam's link to his 'gotcha' or whatever he thinks it is, is because there is someone called "all seeing eye" that comes in here probably 15 times the last year posting direct copy of code, multiple areas, and unique solutions being stolen from CH trainers, as well as other's trainers (fearlessrevolution) and being used in fearless app releases. So Sunbeam saw C H had done what he thought was a 'unique' option and he jumped at the chance to punch back. How dare someone come in here and expose the fearless team and it's ripping of code! It HAS to be C H or Caliber doing that, so let's blame HIM since we hate C H anyways! Sunbeam literally hardly makes ANY trainers of consequence, and so to think anyone is copying his work.. he's doing the challenging stuff (which I commend him for) of cracking protections or scanners, or finding bypass, etc.. He COULD, but it isn't what he likes doing. Maybe he likes a specific challenging ASPECT of cheating a particular thing in a game, to learn from it or flex his reversal muscles. Good for him. Making trainers (to him) seems like it's boring and not his bag. Plus, you have people whining all the time that it doesn't include this or that, or it wasn't updated for free 5 minutes after it patched. Can't say I blame him. But he's very defensive of the blokes who own and are working with fearless app, even the ones who I've sent to Sunbeam where they've directly admitted the ripping of our work. He somewhat supports it, and that's how deep the hate goes. But mostly, I think he hates that I don't bow to him like you fanboys, or let him be a complete arrogant prick without giving him a dose back. I actually admire his work, and frankly would have welcomed at a time to be able to take on some of this stuff as part of a team. But the trust level is below sea level, and there are so many people with anarchy mindset in this biz, you literally cannot trust them and put your business in their hands... so to speak. Plus they crumble as the work load gets more and more and more and more...

Again, NONE OF THIS WAS NECESSARY. The entire point of the posting was that..

Cooldowns are not server sided.

The rest of this is the pile on, anti CH hate, that has been here for a long long long time.

The only reason people flock to "x" if they don't use our service, is if they offer free options. PERIOD. But we still have a 'flock' of our own, so we aren't going anywhere. In fact this particular game has made us a fortune. Nobody is putting out the content and updating it like we do. STILL. But please, continue to enjoy the wonderful 'customer service' you get here at fearless, and the wonderful interactions with friendly folks like Sunbeam and his interactions with people who ask for the 100th time for this or that. I don't come here expecting them to do anything for me, I'm just showing you the hypocrisy.

Look, we could do this all day, but we all know where this ends up. They close my account again for the 100th time, they change my postings, and fanboys continue to hold the jock of mods here and spew hate and have very little knowledge about quite a bit of history here. This ties up the thread here, and frankly doesn't contribute to anything other than people having fun bashing a company that the mods hate and are in direct competition with.

To be fair, fearless app team is more careful or using their own original code injection points and ideas.

Personally, you could delete the 12 useless posts here, and just keep the "cooldowns are not server sided" and that would/could have been the end of it.

I don't know you and don't much care. I literally DIDNT START THIS thread of back and forth. I've said many times before, that I get pulled into these things, and let myself get dragged into this crap.

Mods, do your thang. Whatever.

ghostdrop
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ghostdrop »

anyone figured out a way to pause the timer in expeditions? It's currently impossible to solo the eye of the storm and get gold which is kind of a bummer.

cheatingandscheming
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cheatingandscheming »

IM level 30 world tier 15 and only getting level 30 legendary drops although im facing level 42 enemies.. is this normal with the table?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

UPDATE
- Added World Tier Unlocks (Highest Tier Unlocked and Tier Rewards)

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:00 pm
alabasca wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:03 pm
anyway to check flag? like watermark or something else :<
Watermark doesn't exist yet. If you're flagged, it will say something along the lines of "Suspicious activity detected on this account, matchmaking will be limited". Saw it online, haven't picked up the full game yet myself so I can't confirm.
Oh that's good to know. Though thankfully so far it seems that putting out the cross play fires is keeping most people from being flagged I guess. I've only messed with weapon and gear editting so far and still haven't gotten that "Suspicious activity detected" message yet though I suspect that within the next month or so we'll be seeing a lot of bans/limited matchmaking.

LUNATIK
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LUNATIK »

Idlehands88, thanks for the table. Max/Infinite resources works and gave me infinite drop pods.

For the whole ban matchmaking, watermark: I give zero Fs. If I get a watermark then oh well. I haven't got the suspicious activity message. Most of us are probably solo players anyways.

I already finished devastator with all lvl 50 armor sets and I have all legendary weapons. I'm working on Trickster now but I'll probably be done with this game in a few weeks or less once I have all the armor sets for the 4 classes.

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Hey is anybody getting an error message saying that "unable to create igameclient instance" or something like that whenever tying to authenticate? I replaced the EAC_OUTRIDERS.exe and the problem still persists. This was happening today just about 5 minutes ago when I was doing the drop pod missions. I have gotten up to the eye of the storm when it happened. Can somebody tell me what is going?

Iceking0101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Iceking0101 »

How do you use the "Get Armor IDs" script? I tried putting the name of the legendary armor into the Lua engine box and click "Execute" but I get an error.

KingJugg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingJugg »

will any changes to the armor stat stay saved after i quit & relaunch the game?

hzlleo123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hzlleo123 »

KingJugg wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:15 am
You can change the "Initial Random Roll" to some higher number then upgrade the equipment level once to recalculate the stats.
PS. Do not change too high, usually the highest roll on normal dropped armor is around 0.5 to 0.6.

KingJugg
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KingJugg »

hzlleo123 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:21 am
KingJugg wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:15 am
You can change the "Initial Random Roll" to some higher number then upgrade the equipment level once to recalculate the stats.
PS. Do not change too high, usually the highest roll on normal dropped armor is around 0.5 to 0.6.
ok thanks. also are the class legendary rolls static? like it it rolls with health/cooldown/leech is it possible to get one to drop with anomoly/status/cooldown? or would i have to mod that if possible?