Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Idlehands88 »

acecel wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:57 pm
I tried to find out by myself but the table is really massive, is it possible to edit "class points" and "credits/ressources values" ?

And a most experimental question i guess is : would it be possible to use keys 4-9 to invoke others class skills, to not be limited by 3 active skills but 9 instead ?
Class Points have not been added to the Table, Credits/Resources were in for the Demo version, but I haven't added them to the full version yet (can't even get on the game because their servers suck).

I don't think you can use other classes skills as they have a check to see if you are the correct level for the skill, if you aren't the game unequips it. I'm assuming it'll check too if the skill is for that class too. As for using keys 4-9 for extra skills, that's not possible.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Idlehands88 on Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

LastTwinkie wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:07 am
So editting armor stats like healing received and cooldown reduction don't seem to stay editted example; Cooldown reduction 1% -> 3% does not stay changed after saving and relogging into the game. I tried it on a few pieces of armor and different stats like anomaly power, skill life leach and healing received but still doesn't seem to save the changed stats. Is there something else that need to be done to the armor piece in order for stats to be saved or am I just saving improperly(swapping out a weapon or another piece of armor in the equip slot as I had asked previously.).
Editing the stat's Value directly does not save (that's why I have them colored orange). The stats get their value from the level of the item and the Craft/Improve Stage. The game has a set cap for the values that can't be bypassed.

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:10 am
LastTwinkie wrote:
So editting armor stats like healing received and cooldown reduction don't seem to stay editted example; Cooldown reduction 1% -> 3% does not stay changed after saving and relogging into the game. I tried it on a few pieces of armor and different stats like anomaly power, skill life leach and healing received but still doesn't seem to save the changed stats. Is there something else that need to be done to the armor piece in order for stats to be saved or am I just saving improperly(swapping out a weapon or another piece of armor in the equip slot as I had asked previously.).
Editing the stat's Value directly does not save (that's why I have them colored orange). The stats get their value from the level of the item and the Craft/Improve Stage. The game has a set cap for the values that can't be bypassed.
Oh dang that kinda sucks but also understandable I suppose.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:10 am
LastTwinkie wrote:
About what value can be modified (and will have an effect in game) and what is info/read-only and can't be modified or it will have no effect, how can we know what is what as you don't seems to have a color code for everything (or i am too stupid to see it which is perfectly me :mrgreen: )

And if you could make a cheat to eliminate the stuttering in the game that would be perfect :D

Sleepycatz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sleepycatz »

Skill points are actually really easy to edit, the value changes after you close the menu.
Do a simple 4 Byte search for your current skill points, then spend a couple and CLOSE the skill menu. After closing it, search for your skill points again. In the end, you should have 6 addresses, so change them all to the amount of points you want.
If you freeze the values, the skill points will go down in the menu, then reset to the frozen value when you close the menu.

alabasca
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alabasca »

so how to wipe account ... I think I got flag, cuz I join my friend, and 10-20s later, I got kicked out

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

alabasca wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:53 am
so how to wipe account ... I think I got flag, cuz I join my friend, and 10-20s later, I got kicked out
You can't wipe your account. Their servers are shit, you probably got kicked because of their servers being ran on a calculator.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

ugh. what the hell is with this game. running all settings on low and it still fries my computer. do we need a low end PC mod or some shit?

alabasca
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alabasca »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:58 am
alabasca wrote:
You can't wipe your account. Their servers are shit, you probably got kicked because of their servers being ran on a calculator.
Lul, I though I was flag, so I just delete 3 account ...

The92Ghost
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The92Ghost »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:08 am
acecel wrote:
I tried to find out by myself but the table is really massive, is it possible to edit "class points" and "credits/ressources values" ?

And a most experimental question i guess is : would it be possible to use keys 4-9 to invoke others class skills, to not be limited by 3 active skills but 9 instead ?
Class Points have not been added to the Table, Credits/Resources were in for the Demo version, but I haven't added them to the full version yet (can't even get on the game because their servers suck).

I don't think you can use other classes skills as they have a check to see if you are the correct level for the skill, if you aren't the game unequips it. I'm assuming it'll check too if the skill is for that class too. As for using keys 4-9 for extra skills, that's not possible.
I don't think that the question was about other classes but for your class powers. In other words, the more correct question would be "Can we somehow bind our class skills which we cannot use within the 3 skills limitations to the numpads for example?"

LastTwinkie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LastTwinkie »

alabasca wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:00 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:58 am
alabasca wrote:
Lul, I though I was flag, so I just delete 3 account ...
jfc I had a stroke trying to read that.

NaleenWild
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NaleenWild »

raxele123 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:59 am
ugh. what the hell is with this game. running all settings on low and it still fries my computer. do we need a low end PC mod or some shit?
Minimum Requirements to run 720p on Low is a GTX 750, 8GB RAM and 8 thread 4.0 Ghz CPU.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

NaleenWild wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 3:21 am
raxele123 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:59 am
Minimum Requirements to run 720p on Low is a GTX 750, 8GB RAM and 8 thread 4.0 Ghz CPU.
it doesnt make any sense tho. comparing the low of that game, and other similar games like... godfall, borderlands 3, etc. they didnt fry my computer. and they had graphics and gameplay that were as good as outriders. what did they fuck up to make the requirements so high?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

The92Ghost wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:31 am
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:08 am
acecel wrote:

I don't think that the question was about other classes but for your class powers. In other words, the more correct question would be "Can we somehow bind our class skills which we cannot use within the 3 skills limitations to the numpads for example?"
I confirm this is what i meant, sorry, english isn't my native language ;)

tomason
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tomason »

How do i edit the world tier? The value only shows "???"