OUTRIDERS Trainer

Upload your trainers here (No requests)
baitsanity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: OUTRIDERS Trainer

Post by baitsanity »

Yeah I don't think the increased loot is working as it was before I think they may have fixed it or something

Gencrocks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gencrocks »

Does it work while playing with other ppl?

Atmosk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atmosk »

baitsanity wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:39 pm
Yeah I don't think the increased loot is working as it was before I think they may have fixed it or something
I think they may have fixed it, so far I'm only able to get epic drops, before I was getting only legendary drops.

Rusadir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rusadir »

FLAGGED can play online?

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

Rusadir wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:48 pm
FLAGGED can play online?
No you can't. I don't know if you can play coop with a friend tho, maybe someone knows?

Rusadir
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rusadir »

people are saying are flagged,so is detected ¿?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Rusadir wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:10 am
Please read up about what their policy is on cheating. This trainer nor the DLLs provided by SunBeam make any attempts at bypassing their detection if you are not running EAC. Using any cheats will get you banned from playing with other non-cheating players. You are apparently able to still matchmake with other cheaters just not with legit players.

You're using any trainer/cheats for this game with the knowledge that you will indeed most likely be banned.

Chocophie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chocophie »

Rhark wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:20 am
Rusadir wrote:
Please read up about what their policy is on cheating. This trainer nor the DLLs provided by SunBeam make any attempts at bypassing their detection if you are not running EAC. Using any cheats will get you banned from playing with other non-cheating players. You are apparently able to still matchmake with other cheaters just not with legit players.

You're using any trainer/cheats for this game with the knowledge that you will indeed most likely be banned.
So to be clear, does the bypass work ?, the moment i turn on trainer i will be flagged as "cheater" right ?. Im going to use only max resource option and then quit the game and then restore EAC back to normal.

Async
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Async »

Chocophie wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:56 am
Rhark wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:20 am
Rusadir wrote:

So to be clear, does the bypass work ?, the moment i turn on trainer i will be flagged as "cheater" right ?. Im going to use only max resource option and then quit the game and then restore EAC back to normal.
Bypass does work, no it doesnt flag you the the moment you turn on trainer. So far only some people have been flagged mainly most possibly due to how blatant you are or they so far only flagged some really obvious people from rollover from demo. The reason they gave announcement of this flag is mainly to scare people from cheating but not to outright stop them. The reason also they cannot outright ban people is because they still want your $90 and that if they outright ban you, you can just request refund through your seller claiming game no longer works and they will lose your $90. if they truly wanted to stop cheaters they would have banned people outright but the fact they only put "watermark" is mainly just for show to make it look like they are actively detecting people but not really.

If you do get flagged it will only slowdown your matchmaking timer, "longer matchmaking times, and flagged in lobbies" but wont really stop you from online play. You have never cheated before have you? turning on the cheats and then restoring the EAC after doesnt stop from you being flagged if you were detected lmao. The ban isnt for just for bypassing EAC bro which clearly with the amount of people here who have bypassed EAC with no problems, their detection either doesnt work or doesnt work well at all.

just use the cheats if you dont want to grind for 6 months after paying nearly $100 for the game.

kynical
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kynical »

Uh is there a way to revert max resources back to more manageable numbers?

thedarksider1987
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thedarksider1987 »

So ever since the update today I can play using the trainer for about 20 mins or so then the game freezes and my whole PC locks up I cant do a darn thing. Any idea as to why? Like im talking full on frozen

devertuals
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by devertuals »

Constant disconnection from servers using this

decide
Cheater
Cheater

Post by decide »

devertuals wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:59 am
Same here, even when i revert back to the old files.

Any fixes ?

thedarksider1987
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thedarksider1987 »

same issue with crashes now the trainer wont activate at all, can we get an update please

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

thedarksider1987 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:58 am
So ever since the update today I can play using the trainer for about 20 mins or so then the game freezes and my whole PC locks up I cant do a darn thing. Any idea as to why? Like im talking full on frozen
No idea what is causing that, no one else seems to experience this - perhaps something on your PC?
devertuals wrote:
decide wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:11 am
devertuals wrote:
Same here, even when i revert back to the old files.

Any fixes ?
thedarksider1987 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:38 am
same issue with crashes now the trainer wont activate at all, can we get an update please
Tested today, the trainer is fully working as it was when I updated it for the full release. Please verify your steam files & then re-do the EAC bypass if you're having issues activating. As for disconnections - they were having major server issues all yesterday and early this morning so please don't start throwing blame if you don't do your research :)

Anyway, added Skillpoints editors back - enjoy.

Edit:

Updated "Increased Loot Rarity" - tested & I now have a ton of legendaries.