League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by cramz49 »

funog1 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:52 am
Chonny wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:15 am
The only thing I change is the 1 to 0, I do not change any text. (the code I had put in the post was copied from a saved text file to make it easier to find. The codes are different because the one I have saved is before the update)
This is a problem strictly for that code. I got so used to changing digits digits via IL that I didn't bother to check if it was possible with a method change. That's on me. Here's how to do it.
How To
  1. Find the line you want to change, and right click on it.
  2. Click on "Edit IL Instructions..."
  3. Find the ldc.i4.1 in the highlighted lines
  4. Click on it and a drop down box will open up
  5. Search for ldc.i4.0 and click on it
  6. Click OK
That is it.
Picture to go with the list
Just know that editing with the IL Instructions makes it very easy to break the assembly if you don't know what you are doing because it doesn't error check. So make sure you follow exactly.
Where do I exactly edit this code? I can't seem to find it.

funog1
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by funog1 »

cramz49 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:25 am
viewtopic.php?p=182297#p182297

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

funog1 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:44 am
cramz49 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 1:25 am
viewtopic.php?p=182297#p182297
Sorry, so I need to look for WPM.GameFinish.CheckMVP in find?

Edit: found it I'm just blind xD

Serqonion
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Serqonion »

So I tried the Item ID on Desktop Art. Anything after what is already accessible is not actually accessible. The artwork WILL drop, but there is no way to view it as there is no UI/inventory to store it.

Secondly, is the spawn timer for the CE engine broke or am I not utilizing it correctly? I want to swiftly farm Ancient Elementals and Beast of the Night. What I did was activate the cheat before the monster spawns, and as per the description of the CE cheat: "the first spawn timer after activating this will still run" the next spawn being the rare spawn, it should make it repeatedly respawn after death (keeping the cheat activated). Am I correct in this? Because those specific monsters on both maps did not respawn.

Chonny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chonny »

I am guessing no one has managed figure out upgrading skills without needing materials?

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

Chonny wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:33 am
I am guessing no one has managed figure out upgrading skills without needing materials?
Look for the old post with CT table that gives u x2 amount of Shard and you can easily upgrade ur skills.

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

Chonny wrote:
because it unnecessary, by change your atk to 1000 or even to 10000, you can 1 hit everything

xathu0904
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xathu0904 »

cramz49 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:28 am
Chonny wrote:
Look for the old post with CT table that gives u x2 amount of Shard and you can easily upgrade ur skills.
upgrade by gold and shard only first 5 lv, after that you need to craft for lv up skill

cramz49
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cramz49 »

xathu0904 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:34 am
cramz49 wrote:
Chonny wrote:
upgrade by gold and shard only first 5 lv, after that you need to craft for lv up skill
Ah I see I never reach that far yet, thanks for the heads up! :D

Also, do we have a way to edit the amount of item in-game for example the material for the quest to get gauntlet?

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 007 »

has anyone figured out how to max training?

DarKunor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DarKunor »

cramz49 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:56 am
xathu0904 wrote:
cramz49 wrote:

Ah I see I never reach that far yet, thanks for the heads up! :D

Also, do we have a way to edit the amount of item in-game for example the material for the quest to get gauntlet?
actually you can do all that in CE and its pretty easy to no need to reduce the amount of item require to upgrade
when you can just have 999999 of each just need to have at least one of each here how to make it
Spoiler
first open your inventory go in valuable inventory and try to take an item that you got more than only one it will be easier keep in mind that what your going to find is not the item but the inventory place where the item is here its an example Image
so im going to take this item and put it on my first inventory space to show how it work and how its easy Image
now that were set let go on CE first thing you want to do its switch the value type byte 4 to float Image
then enter the amount of your item in the value section and press first scan when your done open the game and put a different stack in your first inventory space with a different amount
then in CE switch your value to that amount and switch your two stack again so the address list should become smaller and you should easily spot the address like this
double click it to send it to your address list and your good now right click on it and switch you value to 999999 Image Image
and now take any other stack and put it in your inventory slot that you use to find the address and switch there value and your done no need to find a way to remove crafting item cost
keep in mind that if your doing that in your valuable inventory the address will not work in use , misc , gear or quest inventory you have to make the same pattern for each inventory its that way you make a lot of money as well since gold are in valuable inventory but carefull if you revceive more than 2b of gold youll end in -200000000 and wont be able to use your gold

Chonny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chonny »

xathu0904 wrote:
cramz49 wrote:
Chonny wrote:
I already know this.... That's why I said "materials" @xathu0904 I prefer not to one hit everything, the game becomes boring very fast one hitting.

fappersan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fappersan »

Thanks for the great tutorials, especially the 2 parter unlock everything. Though it is too much and scary for a noob like myself. So far I did everything on this forum except for that, and I got all the items, did all the story, got all the unlockables, and realized that there is nothing worth investing time or fap worthy in this game. We get nude at best and the only thing we can do is shower. It's meh.

tokumei
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tokumei »

Chonny wrote:
You can do it easily with, find the level of your skill then refind it after you upgrade it.

Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 007 »

has any one figured out how to max training?