League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Re: League of Maidens Cheat Tutorial

Post by iAmAce »

raxele123 wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:09 pm
kyoran wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:43 pm
you saying i shoudl delete the whole, int num = (GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards > 0) ? (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ) : (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPrice * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ);

line and put

int num= 0; ???
yes. thats what he said. it works.
can i get a little help with this? i cant seem to find it.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

also, anyone ever figure out how to reset boss rewards? the check marks dont seem to go away, im about to get the last item on the first boss so if they go away after getting them all, i will let you guys know.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

Yurippie wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:15 pm
Qvoheu wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:58 pm
arconom wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:22 am
Updated cheat table:

training progress values
What does that do? I tried and I don't think it changed anything.
Can you activate the scripts? It seems like I can't. Cheat engine freezes a bit then returns but says "error while scanning the AOB" so the script doesn't activate.

edit: it works now.
how did you get it to work?

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

iAmAce wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:11 am
raxele123 wrote:
kyoran wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:43 pm
you saying i shoudl delete the whole, int num = (GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards > 0) ? (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPriceShards * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ) : (Mathf.FloorToInt((float)GCOGFLPEJKO.MyData.SellPrice * this.MyVendorData.PriceMutiple) * CODGBOCEICJ);

line and put

int num= 0; ???
dnspy search up "useitem" a few should pop up, clcik the one with "newUI_Vendor" to the right of "useitem"

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:32 am
iAmAce wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:11 am
raxele123 wrote:

dnspy search up "useitem" a few should pop up, clcik the one with "newUI_Vendor" to the right of "useitem"
thanks.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

think we will be able to change the rewards on the time stop board?

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

shards
Attachments
LOM.CT
(29.65 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

arconom wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:00 am
shards
im guessing you ether need to spend or aquire shards first before its able to work? also is there a limit on when the xp boost works? i went around killing mobs but when i selected it it wouldn't activate.

edit: shards and exp boost aren't activating yet. still trying to see in which way i need to gain shards and get exp for them to be available.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

iAmAce wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:17 am
arconom wrote:
shards
im guessing you ether need to spend or aquire shards first before its able to work? also is there a limit on when the xp boost works? i went around killing mobs but when i selected it it wouldn't activate.

edit: shards and exp boost aren't activating yet. still trying to see in which way i need to gain shards and get exp for them to be available.
arconoms stuff is pretty cool but that shit he makes breaks your game, I had to completely redo a few of my alts cuz his spawn timer kept breaking my game.

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

raxele123 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:49 am
iAmAce wrote:
arconom wrote:
shards

arconoms stuff is pretty cool but that shit he makes breaks your game, I had to completely redo a few of my alts cuz his spawn timer kept breaking my game.
im only using ascending dont use cubes and trying to get the exp boost and shards to work. everything else im not too interested in. i know im using mods/hacks but im still trying to keep my game easy to manage. i never go overboard with this kind of stuff because as you said it "breaks your game" im always very cautious when making changes using any editors.
i usually stick to the "dont get greedy" mind set because you can make so many changes and not know what you changed and now you have to go back and revert or worse delete your character/data. my advice is before you make any changes, MAKE A BACKUP then make a backup of your changes AFTER you confirm they work. that way you will always have a "save point" to return to. thats what i do. i have a "backup folder" and a "modded backup folder"
Last edited by iAmAce on Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

iAmAce wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:03 am
raxele123 wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:49 am
iAmAce wrote:

im only using ascending dont use cubes and trying to get the exp boost and shards to work. everything else im not too interested in. i know im using mods/hacks but im still trying to keep my game easy to manage. i never go overboard with this kind of stuff because as you said it "breaks your game" im always very cautious when making changes using any editors.
yeah be careful with float locking too. never allow that spot where you edited the float of your item to be empty. lets say you set the item quantity to 999 then locked it in your cheat table, yes you can swap other items into that slot and they'll also become 999, but if you leave that slot empty by accident, a invisible nonexistent item will generate causing you to be locked out of that inventory slot. currently no clue how to fix it :(

arconom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by arconom »

i sometimes have to manually do an AOB scan and adjust some of the scripts, so if the AOBs get no results on your machine, you may need to add or remove some bytes. I am still adjusting the training AOBs. That code is JIT compiled, so it is difficult to identify.

Usually, i can go to city or desert and kill 1 thing, then the XP boost will activate.
For shards, i have to kill things and then wait until after i get the shard income message.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

so 439 is size serum for gigantification. what is the item called for bat swarm?

iAmAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iAmAce »

arconom wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:17 am
i sometimes have to manually do an AOB scan and adjust some of the scripts, so if the AOBs get no results on your machine, you may need to add or remove some bytes. I am still adjusting the training AOBs. That code is JIT compiled, so it is difficult to identify.

Usually, i can go to city or desert and kill 1 thing, then the XP boost will activate.
For shards, i have to kill things and then wait until after i get the shard income message.
ok i will go to the desert and try, i have been doing it in the city because im trying to grind complete "true potential pt.3" but yes i have been getting the shards message from playing but im still unable to activate it. ill keep trying and will let you know.

edit: the shards finally activated, i just went afk (maybe about 15-20 mins) and came back and i was able to use it. now im running dungeons and seeing if the exp boost will work.

edit2: the shards only multiply the first time, after that it goes back to normal. im guessing if you toggle it off after the first time and back on it'll multiply again? will try and update.

edit3: the multiplier popped again, i did toggle it off and back on again. idk if that is what did it but i got it to work a 2nd time.

raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by raxele123 »

iAmAce wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:44 am
arconom wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:17 am

ok i will go to the desert and try, i have been doing it in the city because im trying to grind complete "true potential pt.3" but yes i have been getting the shards message from playing but im still unable to activate it. ill keep trying and will let you know.

edit: the shards finally activated, i just went afk (maybe about 15-20 mins) and came back and i was able to use it. now im running dungeons and seeing if the exp boost will work.

edit2: the shards only multiply the first time, after that it goes back to normal. im guessing if you toggle it off after the first time and back on it'll multiply again? will try and update.

edit3: the multiplier popped again, i did toggle it off and back on again. idk if that is what did it but i got it to work a 2nd time.
too fucky for me to bother using.