Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Outriders Demo

Post by Rhark »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:52 pm
Can someone that was having issues with the Currency, try my table. It's working for me on all my character slots, even when I restart my game.
"Leather" is showing the Scrap value but Iron is correct. It seems that the offsets shift depending on what you have/don't have. On this character I only have Scrap & Iron, no Leather or Titanium.

Furthemore - my "00E8EBC6" which you are using as Leather is actually 0x0 for my scrap.

Edit: Okay, for some reason using your table moved my scrap value to the Leather so now I don't have any scrap but I have 50 leather.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:06 pm

Just a note, I've got the same pointers as you for the currency and users are reporting they're not correct for them (showing as ??) despite having the currency in their inventory/opening their inventory fist. Although, strange that we both got the same offsets but it's not working for others :|

Edit: Just noticed, my Scrap offset is 0x08 and yours is 0x14 - they're all different, but mine works on my game.
Yeah and the shards populate differently too, would need to use lua to populate them with correct names every time. Also 0x8 is correct for me as well, not sure why 0x14 was working that first time because all other characters I made populate it at 0x08 now.

And I wouldn't worry about 'users'. The pointer shows as ?? when you don't have it in your inventory and when you get the first one it sets the pointer and works from then on (-> [[PlayerCharacter + 990] +580], for mine basePlayer holds the pointer to PlayerCharacter).

There is an 8-byte hash for the item ID for each resource and the quantity is at +0x8 from that. Not sure if it is re-hashing every time the game loads like other UE4 titles but so far I have 0x0000000000F27B0E for Scrap, 0x0000000000E8EBC6 for Leather, 0x0000000000E8EBC3 for Iron, and 0x0000000000E8EBBE for Titanium.
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:13 pm

Yeah and the shards populate differently too, would need to use lua to populate them with correct names every time. Also 0x8 is correct for me as well, not sure why 0x14 was working that first time because all other characters I made populate it at 0x08 now.

And I wouldn't worry about 'users'. The pointer shows as ?? when you don't have it in your inventory and when you get the first one it sets the pointer and works from then on (-> [[PlayerCharacter + 990] +580], for mine basePlayer holds the pointer to PlayerCharacter).

There is an 8-byte hash for the item ID for each resource and the quantity is at +0x8 from that. Not sure if it is re-hashing every time the game loads like other UE4 titles but so far I have 0x0000000000F27B0E for Scrap, 0x0000000000E8EBC6 for Leather, and 0x0000000000E8EBC3 for Iron.
The 8-byte hash is the same for everyone it seems, but my knowledge of LUA is so limited this is beyond me.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Rhark wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:26 pm

The 8-byte hash is the same for everyone it seems, but my knowledge of LUA is so limited this is beyond me.
I'll post a quick script to populate them then, keep in mind you will probably have to update them when the game releases or when it updates.

Okay this should work with my table, just hit Ctrl+Alt+A paste this into the window and add it to the table:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local hashList = {0x0000000000F27B0E,0x0000000000E8EBC6,0x0000000000E8EBC3,0x0000000000E8EBBE}
local nameList = {"Scrap","Leather","Iron","Titanium"}
function getResource(baseAddr)
	local hash = readQword(baseAddr)
    for i = 1,#hashList do if hash == hashList[i] then return i end end
    return nil
end
function populateResources(mainRec)
	local base = getAddressSafe('[[[basePlayer]+990]+580]')
    local numResourcs = readInteger(getAddressSafe('[[basePlayer]+990]+588'))-1
    for i = 0,numResourcs do
    	local checkNum = getResource(base+i*0xC)
        if checkNum then createRec(base,i*0xC+8,nameList[checkNum],mainRec) end
    end
end
function createRec(addr,offset,recName,topRec)
	local addList = getAddressList()
    local newRec = addList.createMemoryRecord()
    newRec.setAddress(addr+offset)
    newRec.setDescription(recName)
    newRec.Type = 2
    newRec.appendToEntry(topRec)
end
local function removeRecords(mainRec)
	if mainRec ~= nil then
	    while mainRec.Count > 0 do
	       mainRec.Child[0]:Delete()
	    end
    end
end
[ENABLE]
populateResources(memrec)
[DISABLE]
removeRecords(memrec)

Turns out the same can be done for shards so I'll post an updated version of my table in a bit with the auto populate scripts.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Is there a way to modify armor drops instead of weapons? I know there is a legitimate stat in the game that effects weapon drops that is being used in the table, but I haven't seen one for armor. There are only a couple legendaries per weapon type, so you get them in only a few minutes. Farming armor is the real issue now.

Edit: After doing some research, it seems that there are zero epic armor drops in the game at level 7. The only ones are from vendors. Unless you go past 7, they then start dropping at higher levels.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NaCLY Af
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NaCLY Af »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:23 am
Updated my table to include Customization Unlocks

OPTIONS:
Spoiler
Highlighted Armor Edit
- Unique ID
- ID
- Level
- Armor
- Rarity
- Is Locked
- Initial Random Roll?
- Refinement Primary?
- Refinement Attribute?
- Armor Stats
- Stat ID
- Stat Shard Upgrade
- Stat Crafted Stages
- Stat Improve Stage
- Stat Max Improve Stage
- Skills

Highlighted Weapon Edit
- Unique ID
- ID
- Level
- Armor
- Rarity
- Is Locked
- Initial Random Roll?
- Refinement Primary?
- Refinement Attribute?
- Armor Stats
- Stat ID
- Stat Shard Upgrade
- Stat Crafted Stages
- Stat Improve Stage
- Stat Max Improve Stage
- Skills

Customization Unlocks
- Banner
- Painting
- Sigil

World Tier Unlocks
- Highest Tier Unlocked
- Tier Unlocks Address (Change it's Address to the Empty Offset's Value of 1100000000)
- Number of Tiers Unlocked (Max is 15)
- Tiers Unlocked (between 2-14)
- Is Reward Claimed (Allows you to reclaim the reward)
this works perfectly. modded my armor and weapons to lvl 7 using this and works flawlessly

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Captain America »

Has anyone noticed there weapon loot not saving in the inventory. I was farming legendries and then I closed and relaunched the game to found out that the weapons I farmed for disappeared from my inventory.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Captain America wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:24 am
Has anyone noticed there weapon loot not saving in the inventory. I was farming legendries and then I closed and relaunched the game to found out that the weapons I farmed for disappeared from my inventory.
Mine is fine but I just teleport back to base.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rhark wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:21 am
Captain America wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:24 am
Mine is fine but I just teleport back to base.
I already did that / tried that when I was first doing this. Its strange why its happening.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Alright added some scripts to it and fixed the populate pointers for shards and resources.

Modify weapon fire rate affects enemies too and I'm too lazy to modify it so figure it out. We'll see what happens on April 1st.
Attachments
OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.CT
01-03-2021
(57.07 KiB) Downloaded 42 times
Last edited by aSwedishMagyar on Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Captain America
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Rhark wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:21 am
Just found out the reason why the loot was disappearing from my inventory, its a game breaking bug as reported by many users on reddit and steam!

[Link]

Another reddit post

[Link]

Looks like i'm waiting for the fix.

lefomel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lefomel »

Has anyone figured yet how to unlock the rest of the 4 skills in the demo? At least the page preview would be nice.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

lefomel wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:16 am
Has anyone figured yet how to unlock the rest of the 4 skills in the demo? At least the page preview would be nice.
You level up past 7. They unlock at higher levels. I have all 4 classes with all of their skills in the demo.

enaske
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enaske »

So Level 30 is cap?
The Loot Rarity Modifier, what is the best / highest value to pick there? So we might can farm Legendary Weapons.
Also What's the Luck Level?

Chrom21
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chrom21 »

I would like World Tier 6-14 if I can. Or a higher drop chance of legendary